• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tiger Woods speaks on George Floyd and enrages liberals

You really shouldn't ever use World Net Daily as a source.

Here is the same story from a legit source.

It's saying essentially the same thing. You people need to stop hiring white mercenaries to loot and burn black neighborhoods just because you need to keep them down so they'll vote for you.

FakeName

Governor
It's saying essentially the same thing. You people need to stop hiring white mercenaries to loot and burn black neighborhoods just because you need to keep them down so they'll vote for you.
No, it isn't.

WND left important parts out of his quotes.

WND is never a reliable source.

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News

No, it isn't.

WND left important parts out of his quotes.

WND is never a reliable source.

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Some Fake News
The point Tiger Woods makes is unchanged regardless of how much you attack the source. You people need to stop hiring white mercenaries to loot and burn black neighborhoods just because you need to keep them down so they'll vote for you. He knows it, I know, and now the vast majority of the world knows it.

You people royally fvcked up and showed the world just how despicable you are.

FakeName

Governor
The point Tiger Woods makes is unchanged regardless of how much you attack the source. You people need to stop hiring white mercenaries to loot and burn black neighborhoods just because you need to keep them down so they'll vote for you. He knows it, I know, and now the vast majority of the world knows it.

You people royally fvcked up and showed the world just how despicable you are.
No, they changed his point by leaving out important parts.

Stick to legit sources.

As for the rest of your post, it is so dishonest it doesn't even merit a response.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, they changed his point by leaving out important parts.

Stick to legit sources.

As for the rest of your post, it is so dishonest it doesn't even merit a response.
Huh? Didn’t you hire white mercenaries to loot and burn black neighborhoods?

;-)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Congratulations on using one of my kook sites in a serious manner.

worldNutDaily.jpg

Days

Commentator
Wow. What is with all the blatant lies? what is the point of lying like that?

Obama is a happily married heterosexual man. Married to an attractive woman whom he has two beautiful daughters with.

Disagree with his policies, his leadership style, his personality, FINE.

But why make up such weird and ridiculous lies about him and his family????

I really don't get it.

What is wrong with you people.
You haven't studied his life, you know nothing about him, nothing about his family, his childhood, his faith, his friends, his college days, who he dated, or how he acquired children. I looked into all that. The guy was gay from day one. He was raised by a mother who was gay. He never dated women. And his partner Michael, never reared children. Look into it, before you start calling a preacher a liar, based upon your own ignorance. I'm not a liar, I may have read articles that lied to me, I may have been misinformed, or you might be misinformed, I'm betting it was you, in this case, but whether it was me or you, we are both working from what we have learned from whatever got published... that doesn't make either of us liars. Lying is when you purposely push something that you know to be untrue.

lots of them.

lots of African American women, lots of big mid Western blonde girls.

You don't watch college women's basketball, or volleyball or softball do you?
Mooch is not an athlete. In fact i'm sure she does everything she can to make herself look smaller. But it doesn't fool anybody. She has the build of a good sized man.

FakeName

Governor
You haven't studied his life, you know nothing about him, nothing about his family, his childhood, his faith, his friends, his college days, who he dated, or how he acquired children. I looked into all that. The guy was gay from day one. He was raised by a mother who was gay. He never dated women. And his partner Michael, never reared children. Look into it, before you start calling a preacher a liar, based upon your own ignorance. I'm not a liar, I may have read articles that lied to me, I may have been misinformed, or you might be misinformed, I'm betting it was you, in this case, but whether it was me or you, we are both working from what we have learned from whatever got published... that doesn't make either of us liars. Lying is when you purposely push something that you know to be untrue.
Ok so then you are saying you are gullible to the point of incompetence?

Or are you lying.

Facts: Michelle Obama is not a man, Barak Obama is not gay. They are a hetero sexual couple. They "aquired" their kids naturally, aka sex.

Isn't it embarrassing to be so completely full of it?

And the weirdness of it. You sound like a lunatic repeating such weird garbage.

FakeName

Governor
Mooch is not an athlete. In fact i'm sure she does everything she can to make herself look smaller. But it doesn't fool anybody. She has the build of a good sized man.
Sheesh, stop lying.

She is a woman. An attractive one at that. saying she is a man is an outright lie.

A weird lie. A Nonsensical lie.

Just stop.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Or are you lying.

Facts: Michelle Obama is not a man, Barak Obama is not gay. They are a hetero sexual couple. They "aquired" their kids naturally, aka sex.

That is what conservative posters here at PJ have been reduced to.

Days

Commentator

Or are you lying.

prove it

show me one pic of Barry dating a woman when he was single, show me one pic of Michelle pregnant or in hospital delivering a child.

that should be easy if you are not the gullible one.

FakeName

Governor
prove it

show me one pic of Barry dating a woman when he was single, show me one pic of Michelle pregnant or in hospital delivering a child.

that should be easy if you are not the gullible one.
No, you are the one perpetuating patently ridiculous and hurtful lies.

You prove it. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating such hateful garbage in the first place. If you seriously believe that weird crap, you need to take a serious look in the mirror and ask yourself why you were not more critically sceptical when you read such weird and obviously false garbage.

Is it because you let hate or bigotry cloud your critical thinking abilities?

Only you can answer that. If you are the Christian you claim to be you need to take a serious look inside yourself and see if you can figure out why you were willing to believe such obvious lies, and why you would repeat such hateful garbage.

Then beg for forgiveness.

You prove it. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating such hateful garbage in the first place. If you seriously believe that weird crap, you need to take a serious look in the mirror and ask yourself why you were not more critically sceptical when you read such weird and obviously false garbage.

Only you can answer that. If you are the Christian you claim to be you need to take a serious look inside yourself and see if you can figure out why you were willing to believe such obvious lies, and why you would repeat such hateful garbage.

So you've got no proof?

LOL

Days

Commentator

LOL
Did you even bother to search, or did you already know?

When Barry was brought back from Indonesia to Hawaii... without his father (stepdad) ... as a young teenager he had friends in Hawaii, and every one of those said Barry was gay. So, no, he never dated a girl, he was never interested in girls, he was interested in cocaine.