• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tiger Woods speaks on George Floyd and enrages liberals

FakeName

Governor
LOL
Did you even bother to search, or did you already know?

When Barry was brought back from Indonesia to Hawaii... without his father (stepdad) ... as a young teenager he had friends in Hawaii, and every one of those said Barry was gay. So, no, he never dated a girl, he was never interested in girls, he was interested in cocaine.
There you go again.

No, you are the one perpetuating patently ridiculous and hurtful lies.

You prove it. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating such hateful garbage in the first place. If you seriously believe that weird crap, you need to take a serious look in the mirror and ask yourself why you were not more critically sceptical when you read such weird and obviously false garbage.

Is it because you let hate or bigotry cloud your critical thinking abilities?

Only you can answer that. If you are the Christian you claim to be you need to take a serious look inside yourself and see if you can figure out why you were willing to believe such obvious lies, and why you would repeat such hateful garbage.

Then beg for forgiveness.

Days

Commentator
There you go again.

No, you are the one perpetuating patently ridiculous and hurtful lies.

You prove it. You should be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating such hateful garbage in the first place. If you seriously believe that weird crap, you need to take a serious look in the mirror and ask yourself why you were not more critically sceptical when you read such weird and obviously false garbage.

Is it because you let hate or bigotry cloud your critical thinking abilities?

Only you can answer that. If you are the Christian you claim to be you need to take a serious look inside yourself and see if you can figure out why you were willing to believe such obvious lies, and why you would repeat such hateful garbage.

Then beg for forgiveness.
oh brother. I'm supposed to find a picture that doesn't exist? There have been lots of vids of people who say Barry was gay... can you find a single pic or video of a woman he dated? (Michael and trannies don't count, has to be born a woman, okay?) Can you find a single pic or video of Michael giving birth? or pregnant?

Here's the deal. Back when those children were born, the doctors had not figured out how to get a transexual to carry a child. Today, I think, that is possible. It has to be an implanted egg, but a tranny can carry the child and give birth.

Barry is an Indonesian, his mother and her father were spooks. His real mother is Indonesian, look at Barry, is he caucasian? nope
... is he African? nope
what is he? He's indonesian.

This is like taking an Argentinian and claiming his mother was Polish and his dad was South African. ... ridiculous.

barack obama look alike indonesia pics (Link)

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
oh brother. I'm supposed to find a picture that doesn't exist? There have been lots of vids of people who say Barry was gay... can you find a single pic or video of a woman he dated? (Michael and trannies don't count, has to be born a woman, okay?) Can you find a single pic or video of Michael giving birth? or pregnant?

Here's the deal. Back when those children were born, the doctors had not figured out how to get a transexual to carry a child. Today, I think, that is possible. It has to be an implanted egg, but a tranny can carry the child and give birth.

Barry is an Indonesian, his mother and her father were spooks. His real mother is Indonesian, look at Barry, is he caucasian? nope
... is he African? nope
what is he? He's indonesian.

This is like taking an Argentinian and claiming his mother was Polish and his dad was South African. ... ridiculous.

barack obama look alike indonesia pics (Link)
Holy cow guy, you have gone off the deep end. You are the one making the wild assed weird claims, you shouldn't do that if you can't prove it.

Repent.

Days

Commentator
Holy cow guy, you have gone off the deep end. You are the one making the wild assed weird claims, you shouldn't do that if you can't prove it.

Repent.
I already did that gig, long ago, and already did all the links. this is old news. I was just curious how you would handle it. no biggie.

enjoy your day FN, nice chatting with you.

... notice, when something has already been studied by the internet, you can simply do a search and it all pops up. If you are curious you can go into those links. I did a photo search cuz I wanted you to see what Indonesians look like.

FakeName

Governor
I already did that gig, long ago, and already did all the links. this is old news. I was just curious how you would handle it. no biggie.

enjoy your day FN, nice chatting with you.

... notice, when something has already been studied by the internet, you can simply do a search and it all pops up. If you are curious you can go into those links. I did a photo search cuz I wanted you to see what Indonesians look like.
Don't be so painfully gullible. Michelle Obama is a woman. Barak Obama was born to a white American woman and a black, African man. He is not Indonesian, though he lived there, he is not Muslim, and he is not gay.

He is in a heterosexual marriage and his daughters are the product of their marriage.

It is highly immoral of you to be flinging around baseless and hateful conspiracy theories.

You really ought to look in the mirror and ask yourself why you let hate and bigotry prevent you from thinking critically.

Then you need to repent.

Colorforms

Senator
Any and everyone is against looting. You and I both know that...It makes my stomach grind when I see and hear this shit!

But I know that there are cops planting so-called evidence against the black man.

I don't know how old you are, but I distinctly remember you as a know it all....

typical right winger.

Hey DC. I have a challenge for you.

You incessantly claim that Democrats are racist.

So, if you're so sure of that, then post the timeline.

That's all it'll take.

History says you'll either try to rewrite history....or bail the thread.

Which is it?
Actually, it's easy. When was the last time the left protested the death of a white person at the hands of a cop?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Wow. What is with all the blatant lies? what is the point of lying like that?

Obama is a happily married heterosexual man. Married to an attractive woman whom he has two beautiful daughters with.

Disagree with his policies, his leadership style, his personality, FINE.

But why make up such weird and ridiculous lies about him and his family????

I really don't get it.

What is wrong with you people.
It’s the garbage they read. It gets puked into their email folders every day. They can’t help themselves.