• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Time to critique the Proud Boys movement.

and I try to keep you honest...hard work.
1) You ask for evidence of the incidence in NYC of PB not being culpable in starting violence.

2) You're given links with the evidence and then you say there isn't any evidence.

3) I have to clip out the story and highlight it for you and you still say there is in no evidence.

4) Even the idea that YOUR Antifa ran around the block to get into a fight, which is indisputable, puts the onus on YOUR Antifa as starting the fight. Never mind the article in which a cop says a bottle was thrown by YOUR Antifa.

5) Someone else has provided you with the same information too.

6) And you run around in denial. Which is your defending of YOUR Antifa.

7) And then to top it all off you call yourself the "Champine Debater". :rolleyes:

You're kidding right?

You became involved in a thread with over 600 credible LINKED stories of violence and incivility by the left and you deny all of it. You say you randomly clicked around and they were ALL false. You're not credible and you're not helping anyone develop debate skills.

The best part is you ran away from the thread I told you I'd set up to make the case that culture and not violence was responsible for the heavy blows for gun crimes these last couple of decades.

Here's the thread: https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-left-often-argues-that-gun-popularity-is-decreasing-and-the-2nd-is-going-bye-bye.115645/#post-2264277

Go collect your participation trophy libby. You really debated well that abortion wasn't a contributory factor to a failing culture in regards to valuing human life.

Ohhhh.... I asked you if thought abortion devalued human life and you flatly said, "no." If you meant it you're a sociopath if not a psychopath.

Good bye.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) You ask for evidence of the incidence in NYC of PB not being culpable in starting violence.

2) You're given links with the evidence and then you say there isn't any evidence.

3) I have to clip out the story and highlight it for you and you still say there is in no evidence.

4) Even the idea that YOUR Antifa ran around the block to get into a fight, which is indisputable, puts the onus on YOUR Antifa as starting the fight. Never mind the article in which a cop says a bottle was thrown by YOUR Antifa.

7) And then to top it all off you call yourself the "Champine Debater". :rolleyes:

You're kidding right?

You became involved in a thread with over 600 credible LINKED stories of violence and incivility by the left and you deny all of it. You say you randomly clicked around and they were ALL false. You're not credible and you're not helping anyone develop debate skills.

The best part is you ran away from the thread I told you I'd set up to make the case that culture and not violence was responsible for the heavy blows for gun crimes these last couple of decades.

Here's the thread: https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/the-left-often-argues-that-gun-popularity-is-decreasing-and-the-2nd-is-going-bye-bye.115645/#post-2264277

Go collect your participation trophy libby. You really debated well that abortion wasn't a contributory factor to a failing culture in regards to valuing human life.

Ohhhh.... I asked you if thought abortion devalued human life and you flatly said, "no." If you meant it you're a sociopath if not a psychopath.

Good bye.
Just like the right wing Clinton death list, you create some huge list that you think too daunting for anyone to actually check. I picked that list apart and in about a dozen randomly selected incidents found nothing that was even close to an actual left vs right politically motivated attack. I made note of each one. I didn't even bother with incidents that weren't violence at all...like the one where people left a bar supposedly because a guy was wearing a MAGA hat.

Your accounts of the incident in New York is another laugh. The NYPD is supposedly saying that Antifa started the fight...and yet 9 of your Proud Boys are being arrested. You declare the NYPD as not credible because the mayor is a democrat. So which is it? Either they are or they aren't. You can't have it both ways.
You blame democrats for abortion laws which somehow led to the 300 million guns in circulation and gun violence. I asked how that led to the mass shooting by racist right wingers like Dylan Roof and you get snotty about it. A racist anti-semite, wound up by Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric shoots up a synagogue known for helping immigrants and you stick to blaming abortion.

unreal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll give you the self-defense caveat except you can't accept that Antifa ran around a block to get into a fight you expected PB to back down from (relinquish self-defense and run, run, run). Even if PB threw the first punch I'm from a stand your ground law state regarding self-defense. You can't threaten someone, especially for political reasons, and get away with it. And that shows how you defend Antifa.
1. You'll give it to me, eh? Meaning that you admit to having lied? It was one thing that one response was to Frey, but the other was to you. You shouldn't make accusations without actually knowing WTF you are talking about.
2. Did those guys run around the block...looks like it. Did they intend to start a fight? Gee, how in hell would you know that? There were 6, according to the story. Against a crowd of what looked to me like 50 or more.

I heard no threats. I heard taunts from both sides. I saw video of the PB guys stomping some individual on the ground. What did he do to deserve that? I don't know. That isn't in evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You're kidding right?

Good bye.
This is from your link and is in reference to you calling them my Antifa...this note was left on the Republican party venue where the Proud Boys and Boot Boys met. Still think they are on the side of the democrats?

"Tonight, we put the Republican Party on notice, in defiance to the policy of mass misery they have championed," the message reads. It goes on to claim the U.S. government has created "concentration camps around the country for Latino people" and "shamelessly murders black people."

The note also calls Democrats "spineless partners-in-crime" of the Republicans. "Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize," the message read.

Disclaimer: Not a member.

I say: Not perfect but otherwise a good attempt at saving Western Civilization in a brass balls kind of way.

http://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/

View attachment 40732

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

Proud Boys‘ values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us. We have an international reach, with members spanning the globe. If you have any questions or would like get in contact with your local chapter, feel free to contact us directly via our staff page. This, after all, the one and only Proud Boy Magazine. For Proud Boys, by Proud Boys. UHURU!

If you’re interested here are some additional articles and video clips to shed some more light on our movement. In fact, here are a few Gavin has written for this website.
The Dispossessed Become a Possession

Another front group sponsored by the hereditary plutocracy to channel those who feel alienated into its mental rape-room.

Last edited:
Yep...peace loving beer drinkers..who hang with the 211 Bootboys, The Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights, Battalion 49, the Rise Above Movement...

Do you know anything about the 5 proud boys who interrupted a native Indian ceremony which was meant to mourn the victims of a program to murder Mi’kmaw Indians and offered a bounty on the scalps of those killed.

It seems these proud boys were not satisfied with just drinking beer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/proud-boys-canadian-military-indigenous-protest-disrupted-1.4189615
Shelf Life Long Past Their Evolutionary Expiration Date

Canada wouldn't exist without eliminating the savages, who got in civilization's way. So the soldiers were just imitating those who liberated the territory by evicting the unfit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No wonder leftists hate the Proud Boys, the Proud Boys are unapologetic about who and what they are. The first tenet of any leftist is to hate themselves, our history, and our success as a capitalist society.
The Nazis were unapologetic as well....

I don't know anyone active in the democratic party who hates himself or our country.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Disclaimer: Not a member.

I say: Not perfect but otherwise a good attempt at saving Western Civilization in a brass balls kind of way.

http://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/whoaretheproudboys/

View attachment 40732

The Proud Boys are a men’s organization founded in 2016 by Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes. McInnes has described the Proud Boys as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists.

Proud Boys‘ values center on the following tenets:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us. We have an international reach, with members spanning the globe. If you have any questions or would like get in contact with your local chapter, feel free to contact us directly via our staff page. This, after all, the one and only Proud Boy Magazine. For Proud Boys, by Proud Boys. UHURU!

If you’re interested here are some additional articles and video clips to shed some more light on our movement. In fact, here are a few Gavin has written for this website.
And tell me, what have any of these "boys" done to help create the western world? So the fact is that they are being encouraged to take credit for what someone else has done...just because they are of the same race.

Since they are so close to saint hood I have to wonder why they felt the need to call their victims faggots as they stomped them on the sidewalk.

Of course you realize that they can write whatever PR piece they want. Judge them by what they do. The republicans say they are for small government and yet make it bigger with every election they win. They are for conservative fiscal policy, but borrow trillions to pay for tax cuts. They are for free speech, unless it is criticism of a republican president...then, not so much.

And tell me, what have any of these "boys" done to help create the western world? So the fact is that they are being encouraged to take credit for what someone else has done...just because they are of the same race.
Same culture CULTURE. It is why they take any comers regardless of race.

Since they are so close to saint hood I have to wonder why they felt the need to call their victims faggots as they stomped them on the sidewalk.
To use a derisive term as a verbal attack while in a fight does not on its own indicate animus of any kind, especially among strangers with no clue of each other.

If they said something like "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" or "[Unwelcome language removed] cvnt/bitch!" To men of course. Would you take it the same way? But then again you're about feelings and not thinking on the left with your living document.

Of course you realize that they can write whatever PR piece they want. Judge them by what they do. The republicans say they are for small government and yet make it bigger with every election they win. They are for conservative fiscal policy, but borrow trillions to pay for tax cuts. They are for free speech, unless it is criticism of a republican president...then, not so much.
I actually agree with you. Go figure.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Same culture CULTURE. It is why they take any comers regardless of race.

To use a derisive term as a verbal attack while in a fight does not on its own indicate animus of any kind, especially among strangers with no clue of each other.

If they said something like "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" or "[Unwelcome language removed] cvnt/bitch!" To men of course. Would you take it the same way? But then again you're about feelings and not thinking on the left with your living document.

I actually agree with you. Go figure.
Can you actually point to a single effort by the proud boys to improve or contribute to our nation or our culture? All I see them do is drink beer and fight.

Colorforms

Senator
really. so either the nazis apologized or being unapologetic is meaningless....your choice.
Or you're just an idiot. Being proud of who you are and being a Nazi are mutually exclusive, and the fact that you have to create false choices and make false equivalencies in order to make your case shows just how retarded your position is.