1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Time to give up on the collusion fantasy, folks.

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Nostra, May 18, 2019.

1. now_what

now_what Mayor Supporting Member

Haha, ask trinnity about me. She tried to bully me so I bullied her pretty bad. She won’t forget me...and doesn’t know I’m there or she’d try and ban me again. : )

2. Jen

Jen meh

No. I really don't care enough about you to even remember to ask her.

I doubt you are even nearly as memorable as you think you are.

Kinda funny that you are still smarting from her lil slap though. That's cute.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. now_what

now_what Mayor Supporting Member

She and others still talk about me. I roughed her up pretty good. : )

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. FakeName

FakeName Mayor

And then she responded to your Lefty post.

Funny.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jen

Jen meh

If foolish Lefty posts to me, I will probably respond. I don't open Lefty Troll top posts. You are a bit dumber than the rest........I didn't realize that was even possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Constitutional Sheepdog

Constitutional Sheepdog ][][][%er!!!!!!!

No collusion no obstruction

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jen

Jen meh

They just refuse to understand. Abject idiocy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FakeName

FakeName Mayor

You haven't read the report have you?

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. kaz

kaz Small l libertarian

"Meeting in secret." Everything is a conspiracy to you wackos. So he didn't put an add in the paper. Now we need to speak about it in hushed voices and call it "Meeting in secret."

Back to reality. It's reasonable and expected that President elects meet with other countries. Obama did it. You were fine with it then.

You're also fine with Hillary actually buying fake information from the Russians. And you're fine with using that fake information to get a warrant against her political opponent.

All you care about in any of this is whether there is an R or a D after their name

10. kaz

kaz Small l libertarian

Yes, you read a report where the authors of the report stated there was no evidence of collusion and you're jumping up and down yelling, we got em! We got em!

That while you don't care about Hillary actually paying the Russians for fake information and using it for a warrant.

You're a partisan schmuck

11. reason10

reason10 Mayor

Actually, there WAS real collusion, but it was from a different party. And Attorney General Barr is actually doing his job and will expose the true colluders.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. kaz

kaz Small l libertarian

Yep. Democrats are in a blind search for justice, right? They think we should investigate how the investigation started so we can learn the truth. That's all they want, the truth!

Democrats and standards are like a fish flopping on the floor with a R painted on one side and a D on the other ...

13. Nostra

Nostra Governor

Page 2:

No collusion/coordination.

I see you are still on page one.

14. FakeName

FakeName Mayor

No. The authors of the report did not state there was no evidence of collusion

Perhaps instead of constantly lying about what is in it you should actually read it so you know what is in it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. FakeName

FakeName Mayor

Read the report.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. John Doe

John Doe I detest liberalism

17. kaz

kaz Small l libertarian

Yes, you know better than the authors of the Mueller report what they found. Sure you do, Speed Racer.

At this point, you're proving that you are just a liar. I've shown you over and over how it was phrased. You don't care about the truth since you just keep repeatedly brushing it off.

And if you cared about patriotism or the truth, then you would hold Hillary accountable for actually paying for fake Russian intelligence and using it for a warrant, which is worse than what Trump is even accused of doing by his deeply partisan political enemies trying to overturn an election.

But no, you brush off what isn't in dispute and keep referring to a report saying the people who wrote it don't know what they found. Partisan hack, thy name is FakeName. Who is one with Fake News

18. FakeName

FakeName Mayor

I know what the authors of the report found because I read the report they wrote.

Which is more than you can say. You keep lying about what they found (more likely you are just repeating lies you were told about what they found, because you haven't bothered to read it yourself).

As funny as it is having someone trying to carry on an argument with me about a report you admit you haven't read, I am starting to get embarrassed for you. You are making a total fool of yourself.

Read the report first.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. kaz

kaz Small l libertarian

Funny stuff. You could read a book titled, "The Butler Did It" and come away convinced it was the maid.

That you know better than the Mueller team who WROTE the Mueller Report what the Mueller Report says the Mueller team found is just ... so ... you ...

20. Raoul_Luke

Raoul_Luke I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

You are seriously suggesting we should rely on the veracity of Mueller in this matter?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...john-durham-once-probed-mueller-shocking-case

I want to SEE the proof. I'm not taking Mueller's word for any of this...

• Like Like x 1