• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Time to Impeach and then also prosecute....

justoffal

Senator
To lie is to knowingly spread a falsehood. Please do not waste my time trying to make a simple mistake into a lie. Once the accurate knowledge of the mistake is fully digested it becomes incumbent upon the person in error to correct it. Refusal to do so is what makes the lie. Other than that every misimpression and every incomplete fact would be categorized as a lie. Not very intellectually deep I fear.

gabriel

Governor
you lied, you were caught at it so you corrected the error. no one believes you would have done so if not caught

justoffal

Senator
No....I did not. Have a link? If you do you will see that my very next action on the boards was to crrorect myself once I gained the accurate knowledge of the mistake. This is not lying. Especially when you consider how easy it would have been simply to edit the original post.

It is I suppose if you are mentally unstable and choose to see it that way. At this point I am beginning to believe that. Either that or you are purposely being a irritating little child trying to goad me into an angry and careless response. So let's be clear.

I did not lie.
I did make an unprompted retraction quite on my own.
IMO You are probably mentally unstable if you are embracing this incident as an example of a lie ( shades of Tartuffe! )
IMO again....you are acting like an irritating school child jumping up and down with your hands over your ears and repeating ...Liar..Liar...Liar! It's actually pathetic to see it.

After reading the new PJ rules I feel quite confident that the above info is infraction proof.

End of this conversation.

JO

justoffal

Senator
Yes ..... I will not argue that....the process must be honored and the rules of evidence must be followed.

However I do believe that many of the illegal activities have already been thoroughly established......

JO