• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Time to pull American Military bases out of Germany

BobbyT

Governor
Prove that or be known as posting FAKE BS_____________GO
I don't need to prove it. Merkel was laughing on the inside at Donald the whole time they were together. But she has too much class to show it. Unlike the classless, childish embarrassment of a POTUS "I'll petulantly stare off into space pretending I didn't hear you" Donald. I imagine that's the height of his diplomatic skill. What a joke of a 'human.'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't need to prove it. Merkel was laughing on the inside at Donald the whole time they were together. But she has too much class to show it. Unlike the classless, childish embarrassment of a POTUS "I'll petulantly stare off into space pretending I didn't hear you" Donald. I imagine that's the height of his diplomatic skill. What a joke of a 'human.'
Well, with one of highest IQ's of 19 Presidents...............we'll see...............Merkel is not well approved of in Germany any longer.........he will be President for next 4 years or maybe 8......as CIC, you appear to be committing Treason

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Russia would be better for Germany than the barbarians from the ME that Germany is inviting in right now. But that's not saying much. I say .........give it over. I'm not even certain it's a decent duty station anymore.
The Russians would just shoot the bastards, and be done with them.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Russians would just shoot the bastards, and be done with them.
During WW2, for every enemy/German Americans killed, Russians killed 5.........Germans walked our POWs to death running from Russians..........

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Merkel is NWO ... she worships the devil, there's nothing there to work with. If you ask me, just move everything into Poland and the Baltics... let Germany fend for herself. Poland and the Baltics need the muscle. kill 2 birds with one stone.
Problem is that Poland is between Russia and Germany. I would rather pull all our people out of Europe. If they are going to purposely put cats in their cradles. they don't deserve our help.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
During WW2, for every enemy/German Americans killed, Russians killed 5.........Germans walked our POWs to death running from Russians..........
The Germans also killed 20 million Russians, so the Krauts had some payback coming.

BobbyT

Governor
Well, with one of highest IQ's of 19 Presidents...............we'll see...............Merkel is not well approved of in Germany any longer.........he will be President for next 4 years or maybe 8......as CIC, you appear to be committing Treason
Treason? LOL.

Jen

Senator
Germany is not a duty station; there are multiple duty stations in Germany. If you think they're not decent you haven't been there lately. I have and the ones I've been to are great. As are the places and people nearby. So are the ones I've been to in Spain, Italy, and Belgium. There's a lot of great work going on, to benefit the US on many strategic and tactical fronts. We would lose more than Germany would if we left. Money is not the only decider of what's important.
I went to several European military stations/ bases in the 1980's and they were wonderful. I don't know how they are now. I taught at a DoD school in Italy and my students went to Rota Spain when they got to the 9th grade.The military bases in all those places were excellent.

Our military is "decent" everywhere it is. But if nations are going to invite screaming hordes into their countries then why would our "good" people want to be there for that?

I want our military there to keep Europe strong. But if Europe is intent on going Leftist Soft.........then we need to get our people out. A childhood friend of my kids is there now with her military husband and their child. I wouldn't want them raped or beheaded for not dressing quite right.

BobbyT

Governor
as long as you post your shit and claim to be going on our military bases........YES.......those you work for or Trump should be reading your trash............
It's treason for me to go to military base and think Donald is an ignorant buffoon doing damage to our country? Nope. Read up on the first amendment, bub.

BobbyT

Governor
I went to several European military stations/ bases in the 1980's and they were wonderful. I don't know how they are now. I taught at a DoD school in Italy and my students went to Rota Spain when they got to the 9th grade.

Our military is "decent" everywhere it is. But if nations are going to invite screaming hordes into their countries then why would our "good" people want to be there for that?

I want our military there to keep Europe strong. But if Europe is intent on going Leftist Soft.........then we need to get our people out. A childhood friend of my kids is there now with her military husband and their child. I wouldn't want them raped or beheaded for not dressing quite right.
Luckily we Americans are not quite the coward you are.

justoffal

Senator
I went to several European military stations/ bases in the 1980's and they were wonderful. I don't know how they are now. I taught at a DoD school in Italy and my students went to Rota Spain when they got to the 9th grade.The military bases in all those places were excellent.

The point is we pay huge $$$$$ to operate those bases and they are an asset to the Ambient community ..

The money issue is no joke and right now Germany is lousy with cash. How freaking condescending do you have to be to cheap out on your promised obligation to protect not just NATO members but also your own country assuming like a bunch of presumptuous [Unwelcome language removed] " oh well the US is here...we' re safe. "

Screw'em....Phase them out and start relocating the assets in southeast Asia.

Jo

justoffal

Senator
A coward is a person or a nation that allows a young boy to have his anus ripped in a public pool shower and then shows more sympathy for the assailant than the victim....You in that category?

Jen

Senator
You have no idea, but you want to belittle me. It's okay. I can take it.

I was on Sardinia, just down the Mediterranean a bit from Beirut when it was bombed in 1983 ...........living alone with my son.......... and they told Americans, especially women, not to be alone on the streets. I had no choice. There was no base. I lived in town, shopped for my food in town, and I had no way of getting home. So yes. I am sure that seems cowardly to you, @BobbyT .

Jen

Senator
A coward is a person or a nation that allows a young boy to have his anus ripped in a public pool shower and then shows more sympathy for the assailant than the victim....You in that category?
The administration that just left the WH in January felt that way.

Jen

Senator
The point is we pay huge $$$$$ to operate those bases and they are an asset to the Ambient community ..

The money issue is no joke and right now Germany is lousy with cash. How freaking condescending do you have to be to cheap out on your promised obligation to protect not just NATO members but also your own country assuming like a bunch of presumptuous [Unwelcome language removed] " oh well the US is here...we' re safe. "

Screw'em....Phase them out and start relocating the assets in southeast Asia.

Jo
Or maybe strike a good deal with them.
I don't like the thought of our guys in SE Asia either. :eek:

BobbyT

Governor
You have no idea, but you want to belittle me. It's okay. I can take it.

I was on Sardinia, just down the Mediterranean a bit from Beirut when it was bombed in 1983 ...........living alone with my son.......... and they told Americans, especially women, not to be alone on the streets. I had no choice. There was no base. I lived in town, shopped for my food in town, and I had no way of getting home. So yes. I am sure that seems cowardly to you, @BobbyT .
What's cowardly is thinking we should pull out of our bases because of the "hordes" of immigrants. The military is clearly not afraid of those "hordes" you fear.