• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Time to see if all Trumpies are too cowardly to answer these "Collusion"questions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why?

Who wastes time with Fake News CNN? I mean, beyond mindless, simpleton Dimwingers who still think they are a news outfit.
You almost never provided a link to facts supporting your opinions. You don't because you can't.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your lies are blatantly obvious to any thinking person.

That leaves you and your fellow travelers out.
Zzzz...if they were so obvious you would blast away and prove it.

But you slink away from the challenge.

Just the same old tedious, childish “Liar!” screeching.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your lies are blatantly obvious to any thinking person.

That leaves you and your fellow travelers out.
Remember this exchange?

You wrote this:
Show me the word "intent" in the statute. It isn't there. Comey made that up to give Hillary a pass.

I replied with the exact wording from the statute:

18 US Code 793:

Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States

Your excuse?

That is part of the statute...........but not the part that applies.

You're a riot to watch.

Nostra

Governor
I have said many times here that Trump is a traitor. So I need to see if any Trumpster Diver here is ready to dispute that statement. I will do it by asking the entire lot of you a few simple questions.

1) Do you believe Trump was incapable of understanding his intelligence briefings both before and after he gained to office of POTUS ?

2) In telling the public that the attacks on our nation by Russian military intelligence was fake news, was he aiding the Russians in their attack by getting many Americans to believe these attacks were not taking place ?

3) If Trump was working on building a Trump Tower Moscow until the night of the election, do you think staying on Putin's good side and the prospect of making this deal influenced his telling the public the Russian attack was fake news ?

There will be more question like these to follow so answer honestly.

I will bump this post as need.
This post applies to this idiotic thread as well.

Here is your problem, or at least one of them.

You start a thread based on a blatant lie that spins reality into complete bullshit in order to fit some libnut lefty talking point, and then expect thinking people to fall for it and attempt to have a rational discussion on a completely irrational, moronic, false topic.

Then you get all butthurt when your lies are exposed, and thinking people just laugh at your dumbassery.

:D

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
When? Where?

Link me.
One of the more common tactics...."I already provided the proof"....or "Oh, CNN (or MSNBC or TIME, or NEWSWEEK, or Washington Post, or New York Times...)...
isn't reliable."

But then they quote Faux, InfoWarts or Breitbutt or Worldnutsdaily or Limpballs...or worse Hannity.

Bugsy McGurk

President
One of the more common tactics...."I already provided the proof"....or "Oh, CNN (or MSNBC or TIME, or NEWSWEEK, or Washington Post, or New York Times...)...
isn't reliable."

But then they quote Faux, InfoWarts or Breitbutt or Worldnutsdaily or Limpballs...or worse Hannity.
Their duplicity leads them to run around in endless circles. They seem not to realize that doing so just confirms their duplicity.

Deplorable!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your haplessness is tedious. Like most wingers, you’re limited to yelling “Liar!” like a little girl in the playground.
I have Jack on ignore, but saw the email...just thought I'd remind everyone of just how credible he is...

Don't need any proof of anything I believe; I already believe it.Everything I beleive is true. If it's not true, I don't believe it.
JackDallas...August 2013