• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To all those wanting me to compromise my 2nd Amendment right...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Really? When did they do this? Because when I lived 90 miles south of Tucson in 2001-02, open and concealed carry were both legal there.
You could wear your gun into town, but you had to check it at the sheriff's office or the Grand Hotel, and you couldn't pick it up again until you were leaving town," said Bob Boze Bell, executive editor of True West Magazine, which celebrates the Old West. "It was an effort to control the violence."

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
No. I'm an American citizen and have been from birth -- and a good enough citizen to know the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Don't you wish you were that good of a citizen? Well, you can be. Step one is to actually read the Constitution, rather than just clinging to it as an abstract symbol, without even knowing what's in it. It's not so long and you may actually learn something. Good luck.
Nope the Declaration of Independence affirmed that the creator, God, gave us our rights. If you don't believe in a creator then how can you claim the rights he provides. It's like the kid next door telling your father...You're not my old man but I demand to be in your will. Technically, you're still a f**king limey, even if you do live in an inferior state.
My advise to you is to get the hell out of Bean Town.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You could wear your gun into town, but you had to check it at the sheriff's office or the Grand Hotel, and you couldn't pick it up again until you were leaving town," said Bob Boze Bell, executive editor of True West Magazine, which celebrates the Old West. "It was an effort to control the violence."
Yep, Wyatt Earp started all this stupid shit, and he killed more Democrats than than the plague.

redtide

Mayor
Funny...that is an old right winger tactic...pretend you already answered it, or there is @Queen Titania's tactic of claiming to have provided a verifiable source for her information when a search of her posts shows she didn't....

So just to remind you...Here is the question.

Show me where you have the right to sell a gun to anyone you choose...children (under the age of 18)...ex-felons, people with restraining orders, people who are undergoing court ordered psychiatric care.

And if you want to go for Double Jeopardy....I dare you to go to the nearest elementary school and offer a gun for sale to the first 6th grader to come up with a few bucks.
Now we know you hate the bill of rights but the answer to your query can be found in the 5th amendment.

EatTheRich

President
Arming qualified teachers, principles, and coaches and paying them extra money to keep current in training and with weapons in good working condition, and installing electronic and electrical controls and video surveillance equipment in every school would be a substantial cost but money that could be easily recouped by cutting out many redundant government programs. I would stop all foreign monies to countries that do not support us in the UN and on the world stage. These funds could help pay for school protection.
It's possible that a school facility could be electronically monitored, from a control center, lock down the school, alert the armed first responders in the school and call the police.
The armed responders in the school could react to the location of attempted entry and either subdue it (kill the sonofabitch) or wait for police. But classrooms should be locked down, remotely and doors unable to be physically opened from the outside. Kids should not leave their rooms until the threat is relieved.
The cost would be high I imagine but what is the alternative? Taking the pistol out of my pocket sure as hell won't keep a school kid from getting killed by a nutjob.

I'm pretty sure the $20 Billion, a year, we'll save from removing the illegal aliens from our country will cover the cost of whatever it takes to protect our kids. Sure, it's going to cost you guys some votes, but I'm willing to accept that if it saves my grandson's life.
Foreign aid is such an infinitesimal part of the budget that the savings from eliminating it completely ... even disregarding the extra wars the U.S. might have to fight as a result ... could hardly fund anything, much less a big program like this. And eliminating "illegals" would cost the government a lot of money, not save any.

redtide

Mayor
Foreign aid is such an infinitesimal part of the budget that the savings from eliminating it completely ... even disregarding the extra wars the U.S. might have to fight as a result ... could hardly fund anything, much less a big program like this. And eliminating "illegals" would cost the government a lot of money, not save any.
any cuts help but you are correct the only way and it is the only way is to cut entitlement spending. WE would all be better off if all entitlements were phased out over a 5 year period

EatTheRich

President
Nope, a fetus IS a child. You can dance around the issue like Danny f**king Kaye but when the squigglies make contact with the ovum, conception occurs and, voila, it's a human life. And, if a Democrat does not get involved and assist in premeditated murder, then that baby will join his/her family in oh, say nine months or so.
It's a human life as much as an unfertilized ovum is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Now we know you hate the bill of rights but the answer to your query can be found in the 5th amendment.
really? i disagree. you have not been deprived of property or subject to double jeopardy...be specific...how is the 5th involved?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
perhaps some reading on property rights and the institution would help you but I doubt it as it does not fit your narrative
it doesn't fit the amendment....by your logic...if you have a prescription for oxy...you should be allowed to sell it to the nearest 1st grader...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
it doesn't fit the amendment....by your logic...if you have a prescription for oxy...you should be allowed to sell it to the nearest 1st grader...
only a liberal would post such BS

appears you have much knowledge of selling guns and dope to kids............

not surprised..........

trapdoor

Governor
Which town was Bob Bozell talking about? I don't think it was Tuscon, and if it was Arizona removed those laws years ago.