• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To all those wanting me to compromise my 2nd Amendment right...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
perhaps some reading on property rights and the institution would help you but I doubt it as it does not fit your narrative
be specific.....you and i both know that a background check of a buyer doesn't change the property rights of the seller...and feel free to argue the legal standing of a person selling his prescription oxycodone on the street.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
be specific.....you and i both know that a background check of a buyer doesn't change the property rights of the seller...and feel free to argue the legal standing of a person selling his prescription oxycodone on the street.
what's up with your every post selling drugs?

EatTheRich

President
SO you think that borrowing more and more money to economically enslave more and more Americans is a good thing? WOW!
And by we I mean the half of this nation that actually pays any federal income taxes.
So the rich half? But the vast majority of them get more from entitlements than they pay in taxes ... as do their relatives, friends, and co-workers.

It's not our debt ... that debt belongs to the ruling billionaires ... and not our problem. What is our problem is when they try to settle their debt on our backs, for example by attacking our social security. If they need help cong up with another way to make good on it, they could always cut the gigantic military budget, which dwarfs the future cost of entitlements which at present pay for themselves through payroll taxes.