• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To All You "Hero's" Who Stayed Home Watching Netflix And Spent Unemployment Checks at Liquor/Pot Stores This Memorial Weekend

TBLee

Governor
Since social distancing was sold to the public as a temporary preventative measure to FLATTEN the curve and prevent hospitals from being overrun, there is no need for social distance dictates unless your objective is to continue with the fraud and collapse the economy.
They just keep moving the goal post.

Since social distancing was sold to the public as a temporary preventative measure to FLATTEN the curve and prevent hospitals from being overrun, there is no need for social distance dictates unless your objective is to continue with the fraud and collapse the economy.
Temporary meaning till a vaccine comes along

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Flourence is beautiful. Lots of good seafood and chowder too. I owned some Timberland in Mapleton back in the ‘80s. Used to take a boat down the Suislaw river into Flourence and hit some great bar restaraunts. Hope they are still there.
Love the old town area in Florence. Still looks the same as when I was a kid. Mapleton to Florence is about 14 miles by highway. Since the highway parallels the Siuslaw, I guess its the same (math major alert). :-/

(Not really - I was a Chem guy).

Jack4freedom

Governor
Love the old town area in Florence. Still looks the same as when I was a kid. Mapleton to Florence is about 14 miles by highway. Since the highway parallels the Siuslaw, I guess its the same (math major alert). :-/

(Not really - I was a Chem guy).
Not sure about the mileage, but it sure was a beautiful little cruise down that river. Especially in the fall when the leaves were turning. I remember tying up the boat taking a few steps and having an ice cold Blitz beer on tap and a bowl of clam chowder in front of me in less than a minute. Forgot the name of the place.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not sure about the mileage, but it sure was a beautiful little cruise down that river. Especially in the fall when the leaves were turning. I remember tying up the boat taking a few steps and having an ice cold Blitz beer on tap and a bowl of clam chowder in front of me in less than a minute. Forgot the name of the place.
It really is a great area. But then it’s pretty tough to go wrong along the coast - particularly from Newport southward.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It really is a great area. But then it’s pretty tough to go wrong along the coast - particularly from Newport southward.
Oregon Coast is great. We have some pretty nice coastline here in California too. Once you get past Eureka, pretty sunny all the way down to Baja...I’m going to start walking Zuma here in Malibu tomorrow and at least twice a week again. Cheers and stay healthy and happy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oregon Coast is great. We have some pretty nice coastline here in California too. Once you get past Eureka, pretty sunny all the way down to Baja...I’m going to start walking Zuma here in Malibu tomorrow and at least twice a week again. Cheers and stay healthy and happy.
You as well, Jack.

BTW:I know the California coast pretty well. It is outstanding. Wifey is a native San Diegan.

Colorforms

Senator
Thanks for the concern Dr. Dawg, I'll continue to social distance till I get a vaccine. Spending a month in hospital coughing up a lung is not something I want to do.
Go nuts. If you don't have kids to feed and a life to maintain, you can social distance to your tiny little heart's content.

Colorforms

Senator
I can't help it that people made poor decisions. They need to lift themselves up by their bootstraps and find a job working from home.
No, they need to have leaders who are willing to allow business to function in the way that it needs too. There aren't a lot of welders or assembly workers who can work from home. Restaurants were hit terribly by this. They also can't work from home.

No, they need to have leaders who are willing to allow business to function in the way that it needs too. There aren't a lot of welders or assembly workers who can work from home. Restaurants were hit terribly by this. They also can't work from home.
Those jobs went the way of the buggy-whip. It's time to stop time for them to quit pretending they have been victimized by anything except their poor decisions. They clearly didn't have fathers to teach them how to pick themselves up by their bootstraps.

Colorforms

Senator
Those jobs went the way of the buggy-whip. It's time to stop time for them to quit pretending they have been victimized by anything except their poor decisions. They clearly didn't have fathers to teach them how to pick themselves up by their bootstraps.
Restaurant worker went the way of the buggy whip?