• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To All You "Hero's" Who Stayed Home Watching Netflix And Spent Unemployment Checks at Liquor/Pot Stores This Memorial Weekend

Colorforms

Senator
Sometimes adults have to do things they don't want to like social distancing. The ones that can't handle it are nothing more than self-indulgent children.
Or going to work and earning money to take care of their homes and families.

Adults do that too. :)

Most of the "self indulgent children" I know of complain that people are going back to taking care of their responsibilities.

Or going to work and earning money to take care of their homes and families.

Adults do that too. :)

Most of the "self indulgent children" I know of complain that people are going back to taking care of their responsibilities.
Adults take care of their families. That means no ending up in the hospital for a month and letting their family take care of them.
Adults don't seek out a highly contagious virus to infect to families just because they don't have the mental strength to deal with some boredom.

Colorforms

Senator
Adults take care of their families. That means no ending up in the hospital for a month and letting their family take care of them.
Adults don't seek out a highly contagious virus to infect to families just because they don't have the mental strength to deal with some boredom.
You keep acting like if you go to work you're automatically going to the hospital. Most people will never catch Covid, and the vast majority who do will feel little to no symptoms.

People NEED to feed their children. I'm sorry that is eluding you.

voyager

4Q2247365
I'm re-watching Hell On Wheels on Netflicks. Way better than going around with no mask showing everyone I'm, "free". Get a grip.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I didn't get a thin dime of any 'stimulus'. Seems me and the missus have too much already.

But we did have a nice BBQ and skinny dipping session after I got the pool up and running.

Sidenote: It was as green as a swamp two weeks ago. Now it's crystal clear and oh so refreshing.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Remember when Mitt Romney was caught on a jet ski and the Obama campaign used it to cast him as a plutocrats.
In retrospect that was rather unfair of the Obama campaign.
Jetskis are badass for everyone regardless of class.
i'm still no tclear... you got the check.. so, youre still on for the jet ski?

Colorforms

Senator
Spreading a disease that comes with a 40 grand hospital bill is a bigger problem.
The disease isn't going away, just like the flu isn't going away. People aren't going to sit around for years waiting for a vaccine, they just can't. What you advocate is personal and economic suicide.

TBLee

Governor
No, it would make noble at the moment.
How so? In the past you have claimed boomers are a "drain on society", so I would assume you are ok (now) with boomers getting food stamps then? Has your criteria of being a drain on Society changed? Very interesting...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
How so? In the past you have claimed boomers are a "drain on society", so I would assume you are ok (now) with boomers getting food stamps then? Has your criteria of being a drain on Society changed? Very interesting...
i think he's getting a check.. so, now iz ok...

and he lives off his parents, so, izz double ok...