• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To All You "Hero's" Who Stayed Home Watching Netflix And Spent Unemployment Checks at Liquor/Pot Stores This Memorial Weekend

How mature of you. Just a suggestion, how about paying down your student debt, or even better use it as a security deposit for your own apartment.
Paying down debt when the interest rate is at zero, and there is no penalty for not paying is financially stupid. And so is spending money on things I don't need like an apartment.
It's pretty easy to see why Boomers repeatedly crashed the economy. They do incredibly stupid things with their money.

TBLee

Governor
Paying down debt when the interest rate is at zero, and there is no penalty for not paying is financially stupid. And so is spending money on things I don't need like an apartment.
It's pretty easy to see why Boomers repeatedly crashed the economy. They do incredibly stupid things with their money.
But...you are a drain on society if you owe on your student loan. Pay up OB. As a boomer, I can say with complete confidence that I have not done "stupid things with my money". All set for early retirement in less than 3 months. ;)

TBLee

Governor
I know, a lot of people are concerned about here, but they need not be, I have a job, a roof over my head, food on my plate, and healthy amount of cash in reserve.
Ahhh….Great! No need for you to be a drain on Society and for any of us to pay off your student loan. ;)