• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To Leftists here:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Unfortunately I can not get to you to scream into your face. But grow up and emote.
well, when you all freddy it can be arraigned..........
you will not scream long as you do with women

Jen

Senator
Like a good lock-step righty, you're not interested in any POV but your own. But we knew that.
It's not POV I am opposed to, but the way it's delivered. Lefty has turned crazy ugly and I don't want to be around that.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Like a good lock-step righty, you're not interested in any POV but your own. But we knew that.
LOL, Liberals are the party that claim to be tolerant of other views, then are shocked and outraged to discover that people have other views.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Take a little gander in the mirror.
When she looks in the mirror...she repeats:
MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL
WHO'S THE MOST ABUSED OF ALL?
The mirror, to appease her, says Why YOU, Jen...you poor thing!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Did I miss something or is Jen the only non liberal here? I sure as hell am not liberal.
Did I ask you what you are? You keep posting to me, I keep ignoring your posts because you're obviously a Soc. Go away.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Did I ask you what you are? You keep posting to me, I keep ignoring your posts because you're obviously a Soc. Go away.
I really don't give a damn what YOU think I am. Jen is a poster I consider a friend from another forum and I wont sit idle as you post in bad faith.
You think I am a sock, report me. ISP addresses are easy enough to find.

I see you have many post here. Such people tend to start thinking they run a forum. I am a new poster that supports both, Jen and President trump. Deal with it and feel free to ignore me.

Attachments

Reactions: Jen

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Lefty tries to bully and threaten anyone who isn't a Leftist.......... just big bags of wind is all they are. No worries.
Is accusing a new poster you don't agree with of being a sock, OK here? I have been having a look around. This nina seems to be very angry and in the habit of seeking fights.
I think she might get the honor of my first ignore (on ANY forum).

Jen

Senator
Is accusing a new poster you don't agree with of being a sock, OK here? I have been having a look around. This nina seems to be very angry and in the habit of seeking fights.
I think she might get the honor of my first ignore (on ANY forum).
Yep. Everyone gets accused of being a sock here.