• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

* To Protect and Serve*

kaz

Small l libertarian
I have never said otherwise. Being a gun owner all my life I do appreciate them. But to say that right has no limitations is also wrong. And to say it is the Second that gives you that right is also wrong. If you rely on the government, or the Constitution, to preserve that right you will lose. To that end each State had a clause similar to this in its Constitution:

Chapter 1. Section XVIII. That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of the themselves and the State; and as standing armies, in the time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.[9]
Massachusetts, June 15, 1780
So "shall not be infringed" doesn't mean there are no limitations? Interesting. Explain some of these limitations

freyasman

Senator
Yeah. It is always better to not know who has a gun, and can kill you.
The most creative and efficient murderers I know of are in prison. They don't have guns but they still manage to kill plenty of people, even in there.
Tools don't make anyone a killer; they're just tools.

(You know, people who say retarded shit like this, are either dumb as a bag of [Unwelcome language removed] rocks, or they're just lying sacks of shit who think they can bully other people into giving their stupid-assed position some respect. Well not here..... fvck off back where you came from with this stupidity.)

freyasman

Senator
Being paranoid all the time is unhealthy both mentally, and physically. It is a symptom of PTSD.
You called someone else "paranoid"? Is that a joke?
There are at least 100 million gun owners in the US, (personally I think it's more like twice that many.) There are somewhere between 300 and 600 million guns in the US depending on whose estimate you want to go by. There are only about 11 thousand people murdered by GSW every year...... out of a population of 320 million. Of those 11K, about 8 or 9 thousand are in the gang/drug culture; another 500 to 1000 of them are [Unwelcome language removed] someone they shouldn't be.

And you're worried about the average guy on the street who owns a gun and carries it? o_O

That's just [Unwelcome language removed] stupid, old man.:cool:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are at least 100 million gun owners in the US, (personally I think it's more like twice that many.) There are somewhere between 300 and 600 million guns in the US depending on whose estimate you want to go by. There are only about 11 thousand people murdered by GSW every year...... out of a population of 320 million. Of those 11K, about 8 or 9 thousand are in the gang/drug culture; another 500 to 1000 of them are [Unwelcome language removed] someone they shouldn't be.

And you're worried about the average guy on the street who owns a gun and carries it? o_O

71,000 died in 2018 due to opioids OD's
Trapper must be scared of all the people on the streets with opioids also

OldTrapper

Council Member

Obviously you were too f**king stupid, as usual, to read the post I was responding to. I would suggest you do so before making a total ass of yourself.

OldTrapper

Council Member
So "shall not be infringed" doesn't mean there are no limitations? Interesting. Explain some of these limitations
"Shall not be infringed" was done away with long ago when they decided "public safety" took dominance over individual rights.

How many military rifles do you own?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
"Shall not be infringed" was done away with long ago when they decided "public safety" took dominance over individual rights.

In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen. U.S. vs Miller 1939

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Your numbers are close but they also have no idea how many more AR's or AK's are out there that were built from blanks or 80% lowers since those aren't an FFL regulate firearm.

freyasman

Senator
Obviously you were too f**king stupid, as usual, to read the post I was responding to. I would suggest you do so before making a total ass of yourself.
I know exactly what you were responding to and as usual, you were being presumptuous and ignorant as fvck, as well as making a total ass of yourself.
You have been showing me (and everybody else here) what an ass you are since you got here, you bitter, pissed off, ignorant old bastard.

freyasman

Senator

Really?
There was an amendment to the US Constitution and I missed it? o_O When and where did this happen?

Oh right.... it didn't. It's just you, talking out your ass again. :rolleyes:

llovejim

Current Champion
Just like they could do to a cop. What's your point?...aside from conflating nukes and personal weapons I mean.....or seeking to disarm private citizens for their own good?
yeah, she is just as tough a target as a cop. good call. geezus. most criminals are cowards....they pick out the weak. like this guy in the Krogers carrying around an assault weapon...if he flashed a lot of dough, and it was dark outside, he would be a prime candidate to get his ass mugged, laughing as they take his gun and his dough and leaving him with his vegetables and produce.

gun nut krogers.jpg
That's a lot of sniveling bullshit in one post, right there.
wow, you really refuted the hell out of every argument made!! you are like a god when it comes to showing just how informed you are on the issues of the day!! no wonder no one gives a shit what you think, boy. why not act like a grown up man instead of a punk boy on the playground and show what you think is wrong, or is that way above your skill level, little feller? maybe you just better stick to your lame ass attempts at insults instead, boy. a man has to know his limitations, and so do you.

llovejim

Current Champion
You must not have got the directive "shall not be infringed" was amended on 13/32/00
for members of a well-regulated militia, obviously....by the way, if you really believe that, then that means you believe any citizen who owns a gun can also own a shoulder fired ground to air missile system, or a bazooka, or land mines, because they, too, are all "arms," just as much as an assault weapon is. and i bet even 98% of all trump voters do not believe those arms should be legal.

kaz

Small l libertarian

Who decided it was done away with? The process for changing the Constitution is 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4. If you have a reasonable proposal to alter the Constitution, that is the process you follow. So far, it hasn't been done. And public safety is a strange term for disarming the population and leaving us subject to criminals. There was all kinds of safety in Columbine, Newtown, Virginia Tech, ..., huh?

And I have an extensive gun collection. I am the oldest on both sides of the family and inherited the bulk of guns from both sides before starting my own efforts to add to my collection

freyasman

Senator
yeah, she is just as tough a target as a cop. good call. geezus. most criminals are cowards....they pick out the weak. like this guy in the Krogers carrying around an assault weapon...if he flashed a lot of dough, and it was dark outside, he would be a prime candidate to get his ass mugged, laughing as they take his gun and his dough and leaving him with his vegetables and produce.

View attachment 42884

wow, you really refuted the hell out of every argument made!! you are like a god when it comes to showing just how informed you are on the issues of the day!! no wonder no one gives a shit what you think, boy. why not act like a grown up man instead of a punk boy on the playground and show what you think is wrong, or is that way above your skill level, little feller? maybe you just better stick to your lame ass attempts at insults instead, boy. a man has to know his limitations, and so do you.
You haven't made any arguments, all you've done is rant and rave like an hysterical retard..... which seems to be all you are.

freyasman

Senator
for members of a well-regulated militia, obviously....by the way, if you really believe that, then that means you believe any citizen who owns a gun can also own a shoulder fired ground to air missile system, or a bazooka, or land mines, because they, too, are all "arms," just as much as an assault weapon is. and i bet even 98% of all trump voters do not believe those arms should be legal.
Okay by me.

freyasman

Senator
upload_2019-5-21_7-29-48.jpeg:D:p