• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To those who say nobody could have predicted this pandemic like Trump says. I present to you Dr Anthony Fauci in 2015.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

I see your Doctor Fauci and raise you the Simpsons.
Good thing Trump got Dr. Fauci on the team...But how Obama ignored Dr. Fauci anf left the National Strategic Stockpile deleted?

Drumcollie

Novel Coronavirus Strains: How Many Types Are There?
How Many Coronaviruses Are There? Coronaviruses didn’t just pop up for the first time recently. They’re actually a large family of viruses that have been around for a long time.

Why wasn't Obama doing anything about this?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That's from 2017 -- Dr. Fauci is the expert no doubt about that... his predictions came true, sad and awful as it is.
Most of us would like to have him answer more questions at the pressers, he has some good information.

Spamature

President
So why did Obama ignore him in 2015 when he said it?
Obama reaction saved lives in comparison to Trump. Because about now I suppose Trump's dithering and non reaction death toll over 2 months, has surpassed the number of death's suffered under Obama in 9 months, and there is still no end in sight.

But then again you won't worry. The teabagger messiah has a seat in the front pew reserved for you on Easter Sunday.

Don't be late. His ego gets a bit testy if you aren't there to worship it on time.

Mick

The Right is always right
Obama reaction saved lives in comparison to Trump. Because about now I suppose Trump's dithering and non reaction death toll over 2 months, has surpassed the number of death's suffered under Obama in 9 months, and there is still no end in sight.
So Obama didn't benefit over the fact there was already a flu vaccine and all they had to do was insert H1N1 and they had their pandemic stopped? Thousands still died. Obama still muddled around for months not making the vaccine priority.

But then again you won't worry. The teabagger messiah has a seat in the front pew reserved for you on Easter Sunday.

Don't be late. His ego gets a bit testy if you aren't there to worship it on time.
I asked you for a link. I showed you one where the nation was on advisory quarantine until April 30th. You still couldn't link to one. Lulz.

Still up for buying that fish tank cleaner for $200/bottle?

:D

Spamature

President

Good thing Trump got Dr. Fauci on the team...But how Obama ignored Dr. Fauci anf left the National Strategic Stockpile deleted?

You mean the teabaggers in congress wouldn't appropriate the funds to replenish the stockpile out of political spite. They hated that he saved an uncounted number of lives and decided to punish the surviving Americans citizens and healthcare workers who might become future victims because of the fantastic job Obama did when faced with a pandemic.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

That would be about the type of video that you righties think is real news. You should get one of the other righties to send you a link from another great news source for righties..... LA Meth Witch

Spamature

President
So Obama didn't benefit over the fact there was already a flu vaccine and all they had to do was insert H1N1 and they had their pandemic stopped? Thousands still died. Obama still muddled around for months not making the vaccine priority.

I asked you for a link. I showed you one where the nation was on advisory quarantine until April 30th. You still couldn't link to one. Lulz.

Still up for buying that fish tank cleaner for $200/bottle?

:D
Old Slothy's dithering on reacting because he was stuck in his own fantasy for months is what will cost the most lives not the lack of a vaccine.

Instead his plan is to pack you chumps and suckers into churches. Then he'll run his snake oil pitch on you clods once you're infected.

Remember there is a seat in the front pew and a discount coupon with your name on it .

Spamature

President
How Many Coronaviruses Are There? Coronaviruses didn’t just pop up for the first time recently. They’re actually a large family of viruses that have been around for a long time.

Because this one hadn't even been discovered when he was in office.

Your insanity sounds just like Trump's insane claim that Obama botch the vaccine for this yet unknown virus.

Quit trying to blame Trump's path of death and economic destruction on Obama.

We tried to warn you it would end this way. I hope we still have an America to kick him out of in Nov.

Spamature

President

Your insanity sounds just like Trump's insane claim that Obama botch the vaccine for this yet unknown virus.

We tried to warn you it would end this way. I just hope we still have an America to kick him out of office in Nov.

Mick

The Right is always right
Old Slothy's dithering on reacting because he was stuck in his own fantasy for months is what will cost the most lives not the lack of a vaccine.

Instead his plan is to pack you chumps and suckers into churches. Then he'll run his snake oil pitch on you clods once you're infected.

Remember there is a seat in the front pew and a discount coupon with your name on it .
Once again, we'll avoid this left wing talk of "fantasy" and "snake oil". We'll instead deal with FACTS. The FACTS once again being that the administration and the CDC were on this from the very beginning. Since China was not allowing the CDC in to help we were instead relying on a lot of information from the WHO who sent out a lot false Chinese propaganda.....mainly discouraging travel bans and claiming the virus could not spread person to person. Nevertheless, within days of the WHO's false claims Trump and his administration had effectively created a special task force composed of national health experts to deal with this threat, had declared a national public health emergency, and had instituted a China travel ban. A ban which has since been credited by Dr. Fauci and other experts as saving thousands of American lives.

And what exactly were Democrats doing during those first few weeks to prepare/advise for this pandemic? NOTHING. The Dems railed against the travel ban, however, calling it racist and xenophobic. Attacks they have since lied about and denied making. Dems were also distracting the entire country with a hoax impeachment. At their February 18th Presidential debate they reference this pandemic how many times? ZERO. Blue states and the Democrats who run them are now getting ravaged.

I have detailed extensively what Trump has done. You've provided no viable rebuttal to it. Similar to Russian collusion you think by just stating something makes it true. It does not. It makes one appear crazed, however.

Drumcollie

So he doesn't have to prepare...How expected of the Democratic. Joe won't prepare either.

You are not a mental healthcare provider and you don't get to diagnose. Btw this virus is not unknown. This COVID-19, the 19th one which is why "you people tm" should not be allowed to help.

You blame Pelosi and Obama's economic failure on Bush so it's fair.

We tried to warn you it would end this way. I just hope we still have an America to kick him out of office in Nov.
How could you warn us if this virus was unknown to you. Did you learn about it after Pelosi tore up the SOTU that addressed the issue?
If we have an America left it's because Pelosi funded the Kennedy Center during the Covid-19 Crisis.

So do us all a favor and get out of the way.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

You mean the teabaggers in congress wouldn't appropriate the funds to replenish the stockpile out of political spite. They hated that he saved an uncounted number of lives and decided to punish the surviving Americans citizens and healthcare workers who might become future victims because of the fantastic job Obama did when faced with a pandemic.
What did Obama and Pelosi do with almost 12 trillion they spent? Obviously not this huh?

Apparently Homer Simpson is smarter than Obama, Biden and Pelosi put together.

Spamature

President
Once again, we'll avoid this left wing talk of "fantasy" and "snake oil". We'll instead deal with FACTS. The FACTS once again being that the administration and the CDC were on this from the very beginning. Since China was not allowing the CDC in to help we were instead relying on a lot of information from the WHO who sent out a lot false Chinese propaganda.....mainly discouraging travel bans and claiming the virus could not spread person to person. Nevertheless, within days of the WHO's false claims Trump and his administration had effectively created a special task force composed of national health experts to deal with this threat, had declared a national public health emergency, and had instituted a China travel ban. A ban which has since been credited by Dr. Fauci and other experts as saving thousands of American lives.

And what exactly were Democrats doing during those first few weeks to prepare/advise for this pandemic? NOTHING. The Dems railed against the travel ban, however, calling it racist and xenophobic. Attacks they have since lied about and denied making. Dems were also distracting the entire country with a hoax impeachment. At their February 18th Presidential debate they reference this pandemic how many times? ZERO. Blue states and the Democrats who run them are now getting ravaged.

I have detailed extensively what Trump has done. You've provided no viable rebuttal to it. Similar to Russian collusion you think by just stating something makes it true. It does not. It makes one appear crazed, however.
Trump put travel restrictions on some of the people traveling between the US and China.

What did he do to mitigate the spread of the virus between then and the month before he declared the pandemic a national emergency ?

What has he done to mitigate the spread of the virus since he declared a national emergency ?

Spamature

President
So he doesn't have to prepare...How expected of the Democratic. Joe won't prepare either.

You are not a mental healthcare provider and you don't get to diagnose. Btw this virus is not unknown. This COVID-19, the 19th one which is why "you people tm" should not be allowed to help.

You blame Pelosi and Obama's economic failure on Bush so it's fair.

How could you warn us if this virus was unknown to you. Did you learn about it after Pelosi tore up the SOTU that addressed the issue?
If we have an America left it'd because Pelosi funded the Kennedy Center during the Covid-19 Crisis.

So do us all a favor and get out of the way.
So Obama was supposed to do the preparation for the 4th year of the Trump presidency. Anyway Trump has made it his cause to undo everything from the Obama admin. Obama left his a pandemic rapid response team. What did Trump do ? He disbanded it. He left him a decreasing number of people without health insurance. Trump has increased the number by dismantling Obama's efforts. Sorry to tell you your revisionism crashes headlong into the fact, then crashes and burns.

I may not be a mental health professional but like most sane people I know crazy talk when I hear it.

Bush's failure is the mess Obama and Pelosi cleaned up before they handed a rebuilt and running America over to Trump to destroy. Which he has now done in spades.

She should have burned that speech instead of tearing up his pack of lies and distortions.

Nobody can get out of the way of the wrecking ball Trump has taken to America. It will be a miracle if anything is left of the republican after he's done with it.

Spamature

President
What did Obama and Pelosi do with almost 12 trillion they spent? Obviously not this huh?

Apparently Homer Simpson is smarter than Obama, Biden and Pelosi put together.
They didn't spend $12 trillions but Trump is heading for a $6 trillion deficit by the end of his term.

EatTheRich

President

He was. He assembled the global pandemic response team, which Trump disassembled because it was an Obama program.

EatTheRich

President
So Obama was supposed to do the preparation for the 4th year of the Trump presidency. Anyway Trump has made it his cause to undo everything from the Obama admin. Obama left his a pandemic rapid response team. What did Trump do ? He disbanded it. He left him a decreasing number of people without health insurance. Trump has increased the number by dismantling Obama's efforts. Sorry to tell you your revisionism crashes headlong into the fact, then crashes and burns.

I may not be a mental health professional but like most sane people I know crazy talk when I hear it.

Bush's failure is the mess Obama and Pelosi cleaned up before they handed a rebuilt and running America over to Trump to destroy. Which he has now done in spades.

She should have burned that speech instead of tearing up his pack of lies and distortions.

Nobody can get out of the way of the wrecking ball Trump has taken to America. It will be a miracle if anything is left of the republican after he's done with it.
Somebody’s in the path of that juggernaut. Maybe you or I?