• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To whom shall we attach the blame....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so since you have nothing to actually support your position of hate you are trying semantics? how sad for you
Since you had nothing to support your position of ignorance, I thought I'd try to help you...by providing the legal information related to unlawful presence.

Rather than reading it and becoming more informed you resort to calling my post a position of hate...you are a very strange little guy.

redtide

Mayor
bull $hit! being here without permission and or authorization is against the law. The degree of law being broken is irrelevant. This is why you are trying to make it about semantics cause you are coming from a position of hate.

EatTheRich

President
The Antifa thugs are the instigators of the trouble but the individual city and or state government are responsible because they refuse to shut them down quickly, decisively and with appropriate punishment. I'd like to see some cracked skulls, broken bones and people taken to emergency rooms while screaming Police Brutality.
Here in this country we have free speech.

EatTheRich

President
bull $hit! being here without permission and or authorization is against the law. The degree of law being broken is irrelevant. This is why you are trying to make it about semantics cause you are coming from a position of hate.
It’s “against the law” the same way failure to yield in traffic is against the law. A civil infraction, not a crime.

EatTheRich

President
Breaking store windows, setting fire to police cars, and harassing Trump supporters in public spaces, is not freedom of speech.
No. And people who do that should be apprehended, tried, and punished upon conviction. Police lawlessness of the sort you call for is not the answer.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The only one I saw was the one I posted that you responded to, however, if you over stay your visa could stop you from reapplying in the future depending on how long you over stayed your visa.
The discussion was about illegal immigrants...it is a fine point, but the fact is that over staying a visa is not considered criminal.

redtide

Mayor
I posted the evidence. There is a distinction between illegally entering the country and overstaying a visa.
maybe you posted evidence in your mind but neglected to actually post "evidence". you did however try to play a semantics game but that is not "evidence"