• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

To whom shall we attach the blame....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/after-green-card-granted/replace-green-card

If a Green card is lost/stolen there is a way in place to get another, so what you are putting forth is pure hogwash. People who have green cards need them so they can work. So I don't think that people who possess them are careless enough to loose them. Your argument just doesn't hold water.
Anything to avoid admitting you are wrong, eh? Look, visas are issued with expirations...student visas, vistor, etc...Green cards can be revoked based on employment status.

Well, you could have easily inferred what I meant if you knew enough about immigration to have an informed opinion.
I have an informed opinion, now you may not like it but that is on you. When I reply to a post, I reply to what is in the post, if you want to turn your posts into a quiz game, that to is on you. I am not here to play guessing games.

Anything to avoid admitting you are wrong, eh? Look, visas are issued with expirations...student visas, vistor, etc...Green cards can be revoked based on employment status.
Go talk to you buddy, he is the one who brought Green Cards into the conversation. When I am wrong I say so, in this case I am not wrong.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Go talk to you buddy, he is the one who brought Green Cards into the conversation. When I am wrong I say so, in this case I am not wrong.
C'mon, you knew that when he said someone had lost their green card it was about having it expire, for what ever reason...not that they'd misplaced it.

You know I didn’t mean that they physically lost the card, I meant that their legal status expired and they went from legal resident to “illegal alien.”
That's not "losing" their green card. It EXPIRED!

These temporary immigrants were granted a visa to stay and work or study for a well defined, very specific period of time. All the while knowing FULL WELL their legal status here in this country is temporary. Once their established time allowance runs out they're supposed to legally reapply for a new visa or leave. PERIOD.

When these [Unwelcome language removed] don't leave they make themselves criminals. No body else is responsible for their actions. They ALONE created their illegal status and they ALONE should be held responsible for their illegal actions when finally apprehended.

No illegal alien has a RIGHT to be here. Not one.

redtide

Mayor

These temporary immigrants were granted a visa to stay and work or study for a well defined, very specific period of time. All the while knowing FULL WELL their legal status here in this country is temporary. Once their established time allowance runs out they're supposed to legally reapply for a new visa or leave. PERIOD.

When these [Unwelcome language removed] don't leave they make themselves criminals. No body else is responsible for their actions. They ALONE created their illegal status and they ALONE should be held responsible for their illegal actions when finally apprehended.

funny how the wackadoodles on the left find so many ways to justify their attempts to manipulate the next census.

C'mon, you knew that when he said someone had lost their green card it was about having it expire, for what ever reason...not that they'd misplaced it.
No I did not know that was what he meant. If I had I would have never posted the link on how to obtain another green card. When I post I try to make my posts clear so there are no wrong interpretations on what I am saying, it should be that way with everyone or what is the sense of being on these boards? I post on these broads because I enjoy the discussions with you and everyone else, so I read and take the post literally, for if I didn't I'd be looking up things and would have less time to interact with you folks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No I did not know that was what he meant. If I had I would have never posted the link on how to obtain another green card. When I post I try to make my posts clear so there are no wrong interpretations on what I am saying, it should be that way with everyone or what is the sense of being on these boards? I post on these broads because I enjoy the discussions with you and everyone else, so I read and take the post literally, for if I didn't I'd be looking up things and would have less time to interact with you folks.
Gee, I dunno...I think you knew, but were having fun at his expense.

EatTheRich

President

But they haven’t committed a crime ... the fact you’re ignoring. Overstaying a visa is a civil offense.