• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Today’s episode of The Trump Show: Bash China!

Bugsy McGurk

President
And bash prior US presidents for good measure. Plus a thoroughly bizarre termination of our relationship with the WHO.

Meanwhile, which US president had his trashy merchandise made in China? Trump!

He’s on a new lying spree as we speak...today’s effort to divert attention from Trump’s abysmal failures allowing COVID to run wild in our country.

Bugsy McGurk

President
A potpourri of random idiocy.

Trump’s report card is not yet complete - he has not yet started a war with a nuclear power.

Off he waddles into the sunset....

And bash prior US presidents for good measure. Plus a thoroughly bizarre termination of our relationship with the WHO.

He’s on a new lying spree as we speak...today’s effort to divert attention from Trump’s abysmal failures allowing COVID to run wild in our country.
Must have imagined that Europe is just as upset with China for all of this as we are.

All signs, reports, intelligence points to this virus coming from a Chinese Lab in Wuhan, a lab that the Obama Administration cited as having safety issues. I do believe this virus got out, I believe (at least there is no evidence) that it was not done on purpose.

What was done on purpose is China covering this up, not letting our CDC in, China knowing full well it was transmitted from person to person but telling the WHO and the World otherwise, the WHO ignoring Twainan when they told them it was transferred person to person and we know that China covered this up and started hoarding PPE from all over the world.

China also locked down the Provence, restricted travel but allowed people to travel overseas.... as ya know... Italy for example.

WHO during this has been nothing but a mouthpiece for the Chinese communist party, the WHO needed to make changes, starting with the guy who heads being fired. They did none of that.

So we are gone, cut off funding. I think the US should move to form a new organization one that is not at the beck and call of one nation and one nation only but actually has the welfare of the world as it's objective.

I say good move by the Trump Administration, so many other Administrations would continue to flush money down the toilet by continuing to fund these organizations that are useless (I include Republican PResidents in that as well).

And bash prior US presidents for good measure.
Glad too see your true shilling colors for the CCP.
Plus a thoroughly bizarre termination of our relationship with the WHO.
We pay the lion's share and did not get what we paid for. Is that how you roll? Do you pay for a steak dinner and eat the day old spaghetti they served you instead?

Are you upset because your company making merchandise here in the U.S. didn't get the concession?

Yeah, that doesn't quite fly. It was the much vaunted CDC that dropped that ball. Trump was told by the scientific experts that we were the number 1 most prepared country for dealing with epidemics when we apparently weren't.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Must have imagined that Europe is just as upset with China for all of this as we are.

All signs, reports, intelligence points to this virus coming from a Chinese Lab in Wuhan, a lab that the Obama Administration cited as having safety issues. I do believe this virus got out, I believe (at least there is no evidence) that it was not done on purpose.

What was done on purpose is China covering this up, not letting our CDC in, China knowing full well it was transmitted from person to person but telling the WHO and the World otherwise, the WHO ignoring Twainan when they told them it was transferred person to person and we know that China covered this up and started hoarding PPE from all over the world.

China also locked down the Provence, restricted travel but allowed people to travel overseas.... as ya know... Italy for example.

WHO during this has been nothing but a mouthpiece for the Chinese communist party, the WHO needed to make changes, starting with the guy who heads being fired. They did none of that.

So we are gone, cut off funding. I think the US should move to form a new organization one that is not at the beck and call of one nation and one nation only but actually has the welfare of the world as it's objective.

I say good move by the Trump Administration, so many other Administrations would continue to flush money down the toilet by continuing to fund these organizations that are useless (I include Republican PResidents in that as well).
Blah, blah, blah. The merciless pounding we’re taking from the virus has nothing to do with China or the WHO. The US has been devastated because Trump disbanded our pandemic response team (to “save money”), because he spent two months lying and bumbling as the infection rate in the US soared, and because he is now bungling the efforts to reopen society.

But Trump knows if he waves shiny objects around, his gullible rubes will forget about his complicity and bungling. Yesterday, the shiny objects were China and the WHO. The reaction of people like you proves that Trump knows his rabble well.

Blah, blah, blah. The merciless pounding we’re taking from the virus has nothing to do with China or the WHO. The US has been devastated because Trump disbanded our pandemic response team (to “save money”), because he spent two months lying and bumbling as the infection rate in the US soared, and because he is now bungling the efforts to reopen society.

But Trump knows if he waves shiny objects around, his gullible rubes will forget about his complicity and bungling. Yesterday, the shiny objects were China and the WHO. The reaction of people like you proves that Trump knows his rabble well.
Utterly ridiculous statement. Your response, when faced with facts, is to go blah blah blah then lie repeatedly. The "pandemic response team" was not disbanded they were folded into other departments. You know that though and still chose to lie.

So please explain to us why the EU, Britain, Japan and South Korea are just as upset with China as those of us who are sane are?

Mick

The Right is always right

Yeah, five eyes intelligence is all in on a mass hoax to make China and it's only deranged ally, anti-American lefty, look more stupid than they already do: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/bombshell-dossier-lays-out-case-against-chinese-bat-virus-program/news-story/55add857058731c9c71c0e96ad17da60

ROFL

Last edited:

I may be in the minority here, but I dont think China gets bashed ENOUGH for

1. State-sponsored hacking
2. Violating international agreements on Hong Kong human rights
3. Uighar concentration camps
4. Forced abortions and sterilization
5. Threatening to invade and "reunify" Taiwan
6. The ongoing occupation of Tibet
7. Having a president for life
8. Claiming the corona virus is a US weapon
9. Expelling journalists from the NYT, WAPO, & WSJ
10. Tienamen Square
11. Censoring the internet
12. Jailing people who visit uncensored websites.

Want more? I can do this all day . .

Bugsy McGurk

President
Utterly ridiculous statement. Your response, when faced with facts, is to go blah blah blah then lie repeatedly. The "pandemic response team" was not disbanded they were folded into other departments. You know that though and still chose to lie.

So please explain to us why the EU, Britain, Japan and South Korea are just as upset with China as those of us who are sane are?
You’re a very boring liar. And you dodge the thread issue.

You’re a very boring liar. And you dodge the thread issue.
I didn't dodge the thread issue. You are blaming Trump for covid-19, you think that blaming China is just an excuse.

I am simply asking you if that what you say is true, why is the rest of the world, EU, Britain, South Korea, Japan etc. etc. so mad at China as well?

I mean this is your thread surely you know the answer, I mean it's not like you ever lie...:rolleyes:

I'll wait.

10. Tienamen Square

You forgot the harvesting of organs of political prisoners. They also according to reports to control Covid-19 nailed people into their apartments starving some to death...

But that's ok, they care about Climate Change... supposedly... so it's ummmm... all good..

Bugsy McGurk

President
I didn't dodge the thread issue. You are blaming Trump for covid-19, you think that blaming China is just an excuse.

I am simply asking you if that what you say is true, why is the rest of the world, EU, Britain, South Korea, Japan etc. etc. so mad at China as well?

I mean this is your thread surely you know the answer, I mean it's not like you ever lie...:rolleyes:

I'll wait.
You seem to have access to an Anger-meter that gave you the anger levels of many different nations. Please share that data.

Or did you do what wingers do, and just make it up?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Does "5 eyes intelligence" lie, too, in a concerted effort to make left wingers such as yourself look stupid when defending China?
As you know, I didn’t defend China. I ridiculed Trump and his cultists for desperately trying to shift blame for Trump’s malfeasance to China, WHO, Obama, etc.

10. Tienamen Square

Donald Trump, world's police.

You seem to have access to an Anger-meter that gave you the anger levels of many different nations. Please share that data.

Or did you do what wingers do, and just make it up?

;-)
It's a simple question, why can't you answer it?

This is from that right wing rag the NY Times. Surely if this all Trumps fault you can explain.....

Even in European countries like Germany, “the mistrust of China has accelerated so quickly with the virus that no ministry knows how to deal with it,” said Angela Stanzel, a China expert with the German Institute for International and Security Affairs.
In Germany, as in Britain, in addition to new questions about the advisability of using Huawei for new 5G systems, worries have also grown about dependency on China for vital materials and pharmaceuticals.

France, which traditionally has good relations with Beijing, has also been angered by critical statements by Chinese diplomats, including a charge that the French had deliberately left their older residents to die in nursing homes. That prompted a rebuke from France’s foreign minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, and anger from legislators, despite an early reciprocal exchange of medical aid like masks.
Recently, the German government complained that Chinese diplomats were soliciting letters of support and gratitude for Beijing’s aid and efforts against the virus from government officials and the heads of major German companies.
The same has been true in Poland, said the U.S. ambassador to Warsaw, Georgette Mosbacher, in an interview, describing Chinese pressure on President Andrzej Duda to call Mr. Xi and thank him for aid, a call the Chinese heralded at home.

Surely they are mistaken, I mean...... you never lie..... please explain.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump only knows how to DESTROY. There's nothing benevolent or respectful about him. It's the actions of a disturbed child.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's a simple question, why can't you answer it?

This is from that right wing rag the NY Times. Surely if this all Trumps fault you can explain.....

Even in European countries like Germany, “the mistrust of China has accelerated so quickly with the virus that no ministry knows how to deal with it,” said Angela Stanzel, a China expert with the German Institute for International and Security Affairs.
In Germany, as in Britain, in addition to new questions about the advisability of using Huawei for new 5G systems, worries have also grown about dependency on China for vital materials and pharmaceuticals.

France, which traditionally has good relations with Beijing, has also been angered by critical statements by Chinese diplomats, including a charge that the French had deliberately left their older residents to die in nursing homes. That prompted a rebuke from France’s foreign minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, and anger from legislators, despite an early reciprocal exchange of medical aid like masks.
Recently, the German government complained that Chinese diplomats were soliciting letters of support and gratitude for Beijing’s aid and efforts against the virus from government officials and the heads of major German companies.
The same has been true in Poland, said the U.S. ambassador to Warsaw, Georgette Mosbacher, in an interview, describing Chinese pressure on President Andrzej Duda to call Mr. Xi and thank him for aid, a call the Chinese heralded at home.

Surely they are mistaken, I mean...... you never lie..... please explain.
Hmm...no Anger-meter. Looks like you just made it up.

Shocking!

;-)