• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Today's Schiff Show

LeilaniMP

Empress
While watching the Schiff Show, I witnessed the total destruction of the two star witnesses that lunatic Adam Schiff has presented in his worthless, futile, and deranged impeachment circus, (at taxpayer expense I might add).

Instead of his biased 1 sided fraud sham, we now get to see these 2 clearly compromised and biased officials get grilled and cross examined to the point I almost felt embarrassed for them.

They had no answers to the tough questions, their entire case is based on "hearsay" and "3rd party info", their "bias" was exposed.

Such a weak case would get thrown out in any court.

The only Schiff accomplishment in this fiasco is the destruction of the .00000001% credibility he had left.

His repeated failures in bogus investigations will be his long lasting legacy.

FB_IMG_1573699659020.jpg

LeilaniMP

Empress
He must be on crack and is full of schiff
This Ukraine scandal is likely a cover-up of the biggest looting heist in history.

In early 2014 CIA Director and Trump foe John Brennan (under a fake passport) was in Kiev, Ukraine, to help set the table for a Ukraine coup of a duly elected Ukraine President, assisted by George Soros funded NGO's.

Once the Ukraine President was deposed months later, in 2015 the US, led by Council of Foreign Relations member and US Vice President Joe Biden arranged a $17.5 billion aid package for the Ukraine people. This precipitates a shark-like feeding frenzy from the halls of Washington DC.

What occurred next was the corrupt looting of that aid package by Ukraine oligarchs and the family members of US politicians. The lobbyist vultures and political family members flew as fast as they could to Ukraine to pick at the carcass of an ailing country.

There has been no audit of where the IMF funds went.

The looting begins with Joe Biden's son Hunter as well as John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz.

US Representative Adam Schiff also had money thrown his way by a Ukraine oligarch, Igor Pasternak.

Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and his brother Tony profited by the millions from Ukraine money after the coup in 2014.

Paul Manafort also got caught with his hand in the Ukraine cookie jar, and he was in bed with Tony Podesta.

There are more names which will be revealed in time.

Under the IMF program launched in 2015, the East European country has received more than $15 billion from the global lender, thus far out of the $17.5 billion pledged.

The primary question should be, where has that money gone?

The first rule of any investigation is to follow the money.

Jen

Senator
While watching the Schiff Show, I witnessed the total destruction of the two star witnesses that lunatic Adam Schiff has presented in his worthless, futile, and deranged impeachment circus, (at taxpayer expense I might add).

Instead of his biased 1 sided fraud sham, we now get to see these 2 clearly compromised and biased officials get grilled and cross examined to the point I almost felt embarrassed for them.

They had no answers to the tough questions, their entire case is based on "hearsay" and "3rd party info", their "bias" was exposed.

The only Schiff accomplishment in this fiasco is the destruction of the .00000001% credibility he had left.

View attachment 46253
What a circus!

Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Ill said that hearsay evidence is better than first person evidence:
What a maroon.

D

Deleted member 21794

Taylor talks like this dude from Ferris Bueller's day off:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
This Ukraine scandal is likely a cover-up of the biggest looting heist in history.

In early 2014 CIA Director and Trump foe John Brennan (under a fake passport) was in Kiev, Ukraine, to help set the table for a Ukraine coup of a duly elected Ukraine President, assisted by George Soros funded NGO's.

Once the Ukraine President was deposed months later, in 2015 the US, led by Council of Foreign Relations member and US Vice President Joe Biden arranged a $17.5 billion aid package for the Ukraine people. This precipitates a shark-like feeding frenzy from the halls of Washington DC.

What occurred next was the corrupt looting of that aid package by Ukraine oligarchs and the family members of US politicians. The lobbyist vultures and political family members flew as fast as they could to Ukraine to pick at the carcass of an ailing country.

The looting begins with Joe Biden's son Hunter as well as John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz.

US Representative Adam Schiff also had money thrown his way by a Ukraine oligarch, Igor Pasternak.

Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and his brother Tony profited by the millions from Ukraine money after the coup in 2014.

Paul Manafort also got caught with his hand in the Ukraine cookie jar, and he was in bed with Tony Podesta.

Under the IMF program launched in 2015, the East European country has received more than $15 billion from the global lender, thus far out of the $17.5 billion pledged.

What is your source for this story? This should be good...........

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Some of us must have been watching/listening with blinders and ear plugs in. :)
Impeach.org and moveon? Really ? LOL

Funniest post of the year. Those are the weakest points out there.

These were 2 guys with 3-rd 4th hand knowledge and their opinions.

It's Over. Move on, as they say.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 46253
Link, please.
No one believes you wrote that.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Link, please.
No one believes you wrote that.

View attachment 46253
Mr. smirky will be lucky to get re-elected.