• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tom Homan finally snapped, against the ignorant lying Democrats during a hearing

reason10

Governor
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tom-homan-aoc-connolly-democrats-hearing
Tom Homan on explosive battle with AOC, House Dems: This is when I broke, I'd 'had enough'
Former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan blasted House Democrats for pushing a "false narrative" during an explosive hearing in which he clashed with Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Gerry Connolly and others.

Speaking Friday before the House Oversight Committee hearing, Homan delivered a fiery defense of border agents, pushing back against Democrats' claims about conditions at detention centers along the border. In particular, Connolly, D-Va., blasted the Trump administration for "hardly humane care" being given to migrant families.

"If you don't like this, do your job. Fix it," Homan told lawmakers.

Homan said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that he was trying not to be confrontational, but "had enough" when Rep. Jesus Garcia, D.Ill., called him a "racist and said I didn't care about dying children."

"I thought about getting up and throwing that man a beating right in the middle of the room because when you tell someone who has spent their career saving lives that I don't care about dying children and I'm a racist, that's where I broke," he said.

I wish he HAD given that racist punk Garcia a beating. That son of a bee itch deserved on.