• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tonight's Trump "divide America rally" is in San Diego....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course not. But seeking to divide and alienate certain classes of Americans has that inevitable consequence.
I understand. Hating accomplished people who strive and earn must be very taxing. Especially when driving the inert to the point of violence

Bugsy McGurk

President
I understand. Hating accomplished people who strive and earn must be very taxing. Especially when driving the inert to the point of violence
You have polled the anti-Trump protesters and the results are they are "inert"? Please share your data.

D

Deleted member 21794

So you're predicting another riot by violent anti-Trump wackos?

D

Deleted member 21794

No riot. And no anti-Trump wackos.

Just a protest by those who quite rationally protest against Trump's disgraceful message of fear and loathing of others.
Yes, I've seen your "quite rationally" protesting:

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
CNN just showed 2 Trump lovers getting the shit kicked out them...Where was Trump to protect them?...LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Same poll you drew your divide America nonsense..
No poll needed for that. One needs only to listen to Trump speeches. Any speeches. Beginning with his first "campaign" speech, labeling Mexicans, as a group, rapists and drug merchants. And it has gotten worse since.

Spamature

President
Same poll you drew your divide America nonsense..
A better summary of lefty sensibility there could never be:

"Look what you made me do!"
Me too, but nonetheless this is not "rational protesting" like Bugsy said.
Doesn't this type of thread fall under the troll rule violation?
What so funny is hearing year after year how Obama ruined race relations in this country.

Trump is sure doing a bang up job with healing the nation's ethnic and racial divides.

If this is an example of how's he going to fix the economy, my advice is to build a bunker and fill it with canned goods and ammunition.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What so funny is hearing year after year how Obama ruined race relations in this country.

Trump is sure doing a bang up job with healing the nation's ethnic and racial divides.

If this is an example of how's he going to fix the economy, my advice is to build a bunker and fill it with canned goods and ammunition.
Lordy. The desperate juvenile cultist pleas to have our politicians "heal us".

Grow the frig up and place your faith in the right place. Good grief.

Our pols WORK FOR US. No more desperation, and certainly no DEFERENCE. I pay them. They work at my discretion.

Stop making heroes - or potential heroes - of these clowns. Obama is MY employee. Clinton or Trump or whoever wins will be an EMPLOYEE.

Start thinking the right way, begin demanding accountability, and - above all - REMEMBER public servants are public SERVANTS.