• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Too sick to campaign, want to bet she never debates?

Days

Commentator
This is not a health issue, this is a conspiracy theory and it has been debunked! So, shoo fly, don't bother me, I'm running for president... at least I plan to run... tomorrow, maybe the next day, maybe a week from now, as long as I don't have to climb any stairs or stay on my feet for too long...

c'mon, watch the videos before you toss your campaign propaganda back at me....

one more for all you Alex Jones lovers...

justoffal

Senator
This is not a health issue, this is a conspiracy theory and it has been debunked! So, shoo fly, don't bother me, I'm running for president... at least I plan to run... tomorrow, maybe the next day, maybe a week from now, as long as I don't have to climb any stairs or stay on my feet for too long...

Yeah...CNN fired him a few days after his comments....

Pretty funny stuff.

JO

Days

Commentator
Yeah...CNN fired him a few days after his comments....

Pretty funny stuff.

JO
It is 09/11 cover-up all over again. Scientific evidence is labeled a conspiracy theory and then easily debunked by baby talk and nonsense.

this video does a good job of exposing the whole hoax...

Days

Commentator
It is 09/11 cover-up all over again. Scientific evidence is labeled a conspiracy theory and then easily debunked by baby talk and nonsense.

this video does a good job of exposing the whole hoax...

As an added bonus, once this vegetable becomes president, her aide for life will be running the show...

Days

Commentator
Hillary will have to find and excuse, she can't handle the pressure or stand that long.
the way she is hiding from everybody, how could anyone set up anything?

She can't give a press conference, she is never in public, you never know where she is. She pops up for a couple of minutes and then disappears for 3-4 more days. RESTING

She seems to be resting continuously, the old term for that is, bed-ridden. She spends most of her time in bed, resting.

How in the hell are we at the end of August and no debates have been scheduled?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

She can't give a press conference, she is never in public, you never know where she is. She pops up for a couple of minutes and then disappears for 3-4 more days. RESTING

She seems to be resting continuously, the old term for that is, bed-ridden. She spends most of her time in bed, resting.

Bed ridden?

Aug 22, 2016, 8:26 AM ET

Hillary Clinton’s focus this week: money.

The Democratic presidential nominee is in the midst of a multiday, high-dollar fundraising blitz across the country.

After a weekend packed with five fundraisers in Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Cod in Massachusetts (including one with an appearance by Cher), Clinton is traveling today to California, where she will attend seven fundraisers over the next three days.

She then travels to the Hamptons in New York this weekend for even more fundraising events.

During this time, the former secretary of state will make few public appearances. (She has only one public event scheduled so far — a Thursday rally in Reno, Nevada — as well as an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” tonight.)...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whats-hillary-clintons-11-day-fundraising-blitz/story?id=41563290

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member

3 debates scheduled Sept 26-Oct-9-Oct 19...Try to keep up, maybe turn off Alex Jones

W

Wolfert Webber

She opened a jar of pickles; what health problems could she possibly have?

Days

Commentator
Bed ridden?

Aug 22, 2016, 8:26 AM ET

Hillary Clinton’s focus this week: money.

The Democratic presidential nominee is in the midst of a multiday, high-dollar fundraising blitz across the country.

After a weekend packed with five fundraisers in Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Cod in Massachusetts (including one with an appearance by Cher), Clinton is traveling today to California, where she will attend seven fundraisers over the next three days.

She then travels to the Hamptons in New York this weekend for even more fundraising events.

During this time, the former secretary of state will make few public appearances. (She has only one public event scheduled so far — a Thursday rally in Reno, Nevada — as well as an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” tonight.)...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whats-hillary-clintons-11-day-fundraising-blitz/story?id=41563290
too sick to campaign, she spends all day in bed then knocks out fundraisers behind closed doors, out of view, where she can cough to her heart's delight. But don't expect any public appearances!

Couldn't even handle the mandatory 15 minute photo op in New Orleans.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
too sick to campaign, she spends all day in bed then knocks out fundraisers behind closed doors, out of view, where she can cough to her heart's delight. But don't expect any public appearances!

Couldn't even handle the mandatory 15 minute photo op in New Orleans.
Sure.

It was kind of Kimmel to move his show to her hospital bed...

Days

Commentator
Sure.

It was kind of Kimmel to move his show to her hospital bed...
it sure was... and he provided a pre-opened jar of pickles. Why is Hillary pulling pranks on late nite instead of helping the flood victims?

And if she or her staff has noticed all the calls for her to hold a press conference on her health, why doesn't she hold a press conference on her health?

And why hasn't the debates been scheduled yet?

And why didn't Hillary release her medical records like she said she was going to do if she ran for president?

We have a presidential candidate in hiding, I guess it would be kind of boring to let the press in and take pics of her sleeping, besides, it would disturb her rest. Where do you think she is, right now?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Here is a picture of the guy in the video, supposed to be Dr. Okunola and the real Doc.

The guy on the left has been identified as Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Todd Madison

middleview

President
Supporting Member
it sure was... and he provided a pre-opened jar of pickles. Why is Hillary pulling pranks on late nite instead of helping the flood victims?

And if she or her staff has noticed all the calls for her to hold a press conference on her health, why doesn't she hold a press conference on her health?

And why didn't Hillary release her medical records like she said she was going to do if she ran for president?

We have a presidential candidate in hiding, I guess it would be kind of boring to let the press in and take pics of her sleeping, besides, it would disturb her rest. Where do you think she is, right now?
Hillary has released her tax returns and a letter from her doctor detailing her treatment since 2012. What do we have from Trump?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Pre opened? Sure...because you know absolutely everything...:rolleyes:

The debates have been scheduled. Why do you continue to spread such misinformation?

Days

Commentator
Pre opened? Sure...because you know absolutely everything...:rolleyes:

The debates have been scheduled. Why do you continue to spread such misinformation?
kind of skipped over most the questions, eh? Really, all of them.

spin = Lie

Clinton had 3 concussions, spent six months in the hospital, had 2 blood clots removed, which brought on dimentia, seizures, dizzy spells, and lots of coughing fits. She may be suffering from parkinsons disease or she may have a deep brain tumor, or possibly even alzheimers, or most likely, a combination of the 3. She rarely appears in public and never without a doctor that specializes in epileptic seizures. She donned those thick glasses for the Benghazi hearing for medical purposes... those were not regular prescription glasses... they are for people with double vision.

And all you can do is question, deny, deflect, spin, and accuse.

I didn't watch her open the pickles, but I guarantee it was a stunt because her medical condition is being covered up. What was the whole purpose in opening a pickle jar on late-nite tv? And why do that instead of help out the flood victims?

And why bother asking you anything since you are in lie, spin, deny, deflect, and debunk mode.

If I posted a video and you refused to watch it, that's not the same as you saying the debates are scheduled and not providing a video, link, any source at all. So, could you please provide a reference to what you are talking about?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
kind of skipped over most the questions, eh? Really, all of them.

spin = Lie

Clinton had 3 concussions, spent six months in the hospital, had 2 blood clots removed, which brought on dimentia, seizures, dizzy spells, and lots of coughing fits. She may be suffering from parkinsons disease or she may have a deep brain tumor, or possibly even alzheimers, or most likely, a combination of the 3. She rarely appears in public and never without a doctor that specializes in epileptic seizures. She donned those thick glasses for the Benghazi hearing for medical purposes... those were not regular prescription glasses... they are for people with double vision.

And all you can do is question, deny, deflect, spin, and accuse.
You claim NO debates scheduled, but there are 3 scheduled your "credibility" is dubious
I didn't watch her open the pickles, but I guarantee it was a stunt because her medical condition is being covered up. What was the whole purpose in opening a pickle jar on late-nite tv? And why do that instead of help out the flood victims?

And why bother asking you anything since you are in lie, spin, deny, deflect, and debunk mode.

If I posted a video and you refused to watch it, that's not the same as you saying the debates are scheduled and not providing a video, link, any source at all. So, could you please provide a reference to what you are talking about?

Days

Commentator
Saladin2, I put you on ignore and told you so, but I still see you replying to me, you are wasting your time, I can't even see your post... I am ignoring you.