• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Top 1% pays 40% of income taxes.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. Clinton never pretended to be in favor of the war in VietNam.
2. Bush dodged active duty by using his family name to jump to the head of the line to get into the same guard unit the Dallas Cowboys got their guys in.
3. Trump paid a doctor to say he had bone spurs. Spurs don't just go away...poor Donald must be in great pain, eh? Seems he never had surgery for them.
THREAD JACKER

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. The working class pays so many other taxes that (let’s be real) the rulers aren’t about to eliminate.
2. Most of the wealth that the rich pay in income taxes is wealth created by workers’ labor.
3. The government is the tool of the rich, they should fund it.
MV HAS ALREADY JACKED THE THREAD

1. why do you need to as well? who pays more property taxes the poor or the rich________
2. damn lie
3. how do you get to work (when you work)?

Spamature

President
True. But there is no argument that self service tech is on the rise. It's convenient. It will eliminate jobs.
It will from all sectors of the economy and all kinds of professions eventually.
I guess that means the top 1% will have to pay even more in the coming years.

EatTheRich

President
MV HAS ALREADY JACKED THE THREAD

1. why do you need to as well? who pays more property taxes the poor or the rich________
2. damn lie
3. how do you get to work (when you work)?
1. As a percentage, it’s mostly the middle classes who pay the most ... specifically small business owners and family farmers.
2. Wealth only has two sources ... nature and labor. If you derive a passive income from investments (clip coupons for a living), someone’s labor is creating that wealth.
3. I usually walk or ride my bike. Sometimes I take the bus.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. As a percentage, it’s mostly the middle classes who pay the most ... specifically small business owners and family farmers.
2. Wealth only has two sources ... nature and labor. If you derive a passive income from investments (clip coupons for a living), someone’s labor is creating that wealth.
3. I usually walk or ride my bike. Sometimes I take the bus.
Who built the roads you ride on or pay for the bus?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Have you actually commented on the topic or are all your post moronic attempts at thread jacking, and starting fights you always lose ?
if you must ask stupid questions evidently you haven't read the thread

EatTheRich

President
Who built the roads you ride on or pay for the bus?
I think it’s mostly the feds who paid for the roads ultimately, also state, county, and local governments. And they did it to facilitate commerce, i.e., to keep profits flowing. The rest of us happen to benefit as well.

The city pays for the bus, they probably get federal grants to help with it also. They do this in response to class struggle, as a concession on the part of the ruling class that runs the government.

Nostra

Governor
I think it’s mostly the feds who paid for the roads ultimately, also state, county, and local governments. And they did it to facilitate commerce, i.e., to keep profits flowing. The rest of us happen to benefit as well.

The city pays for the bus, they probably get federal grants to help with it also. They do this in response to class struggle, as a concession on the part of the ruling class that runs the government.
Whete do they get the money?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Fed/state/county/local government don't pay for anything, Taxpayers pay for it ALL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn't ask a stupid question. I asked a stupid individual a question he apparently can't answer.
Liar...…..you ask if I'd replied to topic and of course I had so your stupid for asking a damn stupid question

Spamature

President
Liar...…..you ask if I'd replied to topic and of course I had so your stupid for asking a damn stupid question
A shameless LIE !
Where before I asked did you post anything that had to do with the actual topic in this thread ?
Deplorable !

Hahahahahaha!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
A shameless LIE !
Where before I asked did you post anything that had to do with the actual topic in this thread ?
Deplorable !

Hahahahahaha!!!
post#96
you ask in 105 bubble BOY

*knew that would shut your lying fat fingers up*

Last edited:

redtide

Mayor
In other words, you want to raise taxes on most of us while lowering them immensely for the very rich, all so you can eliminate social security and Medicare. No thanks!
well give since most of you pay nothing in federal income taxes then hell yes, raise taxes on the freeloaders to the same level as those of US who pay taxes do. END the un-FAIRNESS and END the FREE RIDE.

EatTheRich

President
well give since most of you pay nothing in federal income taxes then hell yes, raise taxes on the freeloaders to the same level as those of US who pay taxes do. END the un-FAIRNESS and END the FREE RIDE.
When the income tax was created, as the product of years of working people’s struggle, it was supposed to be a tax on unearned income (dividends, capital gains, rent, and interest) only. What is really unfair is the double taxation of wage-earners whose income is already “taxed” when the surplus value these things represent is taken out of the wealth they produce.

redtide

Mayor
When the income tax was created, as the product of years of working people’s struggle, it was supposed to be a tax on unearned income (dividends, capital gains, rent, and interest) only. What is really unfair is the double taxation of wage-earners whose income is already “taxed” when the surplus value these things represent is taken out of the wealth they produce.
If we had a flat tax of 15% on each and every dollar obtained with out regard to how it was obtained most of the issues would be resolved. Everyone would have skin in the game, be paying their fair share and could no longer continue to vote for larger and larger govt with absolutely no consequences for that vote. As a side benefit democrats would have to on actual ideas instead of tax money giveaways to get elected as no one would vote for them if they had to pay for it

redtide

Mayor
also that is bull, FDR started the use of our money to purchase his office and was so successful at it he had to die to get him out