• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Totalitarian instincts" of the Left are exposed

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The fact that she was afraid it would happen has nothing to do with if it really would. The left tends to be paranoid about a lot of things that don't even happen, mostly based on lies told by other lefties.

Lefties do pride themselves in the pervasiveness of their lies.
"Lefties do pride themselves in the pervasiveness of their lies".
How many lies has Trump told since becoming President? Somebody was keeping count; I think it's in the thousands! :cool:

Colorforms

Senator
"Lefties do pride themselves in the pervasiveness of their lies".
How many lies has Trump told since becoming President? Somebody was keeping count; I think it's in the thousands! :cool:
You're comparing the entire left wing to Trump?

It's not a contest. I have not seen one single valid example of a Trump supporter attacking a leftie. There are a lot of hoax attacks., over 32 just in the first year that turned out to be fake.

The left has shown themselves to be the uncivilized animals that they are. It's doubtful your daughter's concerns were valid.

FakeName

Governor
Well, you didn't get your car vandalized but a man still got beat up. I don't think that your daughter's paranoia counts as working "both ways"
Oh for Christ's sake!

Take your blinders off!

Of course it goes both ways, I live in rural northern CA., Full on Trump country, and I can tell you these here "good old boys" are way more likely to sock a liberal then some San Francisco liberal is to sock a country boy.

Just drop the victim act.

EatTheRich

President

It's not a contest. I have not seen one single valid example of a Trump supporter attacking a leftie. There are a lot of hoax attacks., over 32 just in the first year that turned out to be fake.

The left has shown themselves to be the uncivilized animals that they are. It's doubtful your daughter's concerns were valid.
What about the murder of Heather Heyer? What about the MAGABomber attacks?

EatTheRich

President

Also, the fact that it seems Trump has told more lies than the entire left wing is telling.

Colorforms

Senator
Oh for Christ's sake!

Take your blinders off!

Of course it goes both ways, I live in rural northern CA., Full on Trump country, and I can tell you these here "good old boys" are way more likely to sock a liberal then some San Francisco liberal is to sock a country boy.

Just drop the victim act.
Have you been socked?

As I said, paranoia runs rampant on the left.

FakeName

Governor
Have you been socked?

As I said, paranoia runs rampant on the left.
Not me, I am a local. But yes it happens. Political door knockers get harassed by the good ol boys around here all the time if they are liberal. There have been several incidents of assault.

And good luck going into a bar around here and arguing a liberal position, you would be almost certain to piss off some country boy.

Luckily we don't have a lot of non -locals visiting, and the few that do come through tend to realize where they are and are careful.

Colorforms

Senator
What about the murder of Heather Heyer? What about the MAGABomber attacks?
What about them? Or, how about the attacks against the cops last week in Boston? Or the ICE shootings, or the attacks on pedestrians in Portland, or the attack on a journalist in Portland, or the attack on Trump supporters coming out of rallies, or the attempted bombing of a detention facility. And those are just within the past few months. :)

Colorforms

Senator
Not me, I am a local. But yes it happens. Political door knockers get harassed by the good ol boys around here all the time if they are liberal. There have been several incidents of assault.

And good luck going into a bar around here and arguing a liberal position, you would be almost certain to piss off some country boy.

Luckily we don't have a lot of non -locals visiting, and the few that do come through tend to realize where they are and are careful.
So no one has been attacked, it's just that "Trump people are scary and may disagree with you". I'm shaking in my shoes. :)

FakeName

Governor
So no one has been attacked, it's just that "Trump people are scary and may disagree with you". I'm shaking in my shoes. :)
Read it again and work on comprehension. Yes people have been assaulted.

And you are the one playing the victim and claiming that "San Francisco liberals are so scary ...."

Yeah right.

Colorforms

Senator
Read it again and work on comprehension. Yes people have been assaulted.

And you are the one playing the victim and claiming that "San Francisco liberals are so scary ...."

Yeah right.
LOL right, I'm the one whose daughter is too scared to put a Hillary sticker on mom's car. I'm the one complaining that big scary Trump supporters might disagree with me in public.

You're so macho, LOL

EatTheRich

President
What about them? Or, how about the attacks against the cops last week in Boston? Or the ICE shootings, or the attacks on pedestrians in Portland, or the attack on a journalist in Portland, or the attack on Trump supporters coming out of rallies, or the attempted bombing of a detention facility. And those are just within the past few months. :)
1. You forgot about the claim you made, which was that NO right-winger ever attacked a left-winger because they disagreed.
2. Apples and oranges. While I disagree with the ultraleft tactics used in most of the examples you adduce here, the attack on the concentration camp (for example) was aimed at an institution of state control, not at dissenting civilians. And if the reporter was Andy Ngo, you are talking about someone who has been stoking violence against the left for months.

Colorforms

Senator
1. You forgot about the claim you made, which was that NO right-winger ever attacked a left-winger because they disagreed.
2. Apples and oranges. While I disagree with the ultraleft tactics used in most of the examples you adduce here, the attack on the concentration camp (for example) was aimed at an institution of state control, not at dissenting civilians. And if the reporter was Andy Ngo, you are talking about someone who has been stoking violence against the left for months.
Well by God, you found an example. 2.5 years old, but valid. I concede.

And here you are making excuses for them again. Oh, the brain hemorrhage that Ngo suffered from being viciously attacked by left wing fascists was his own fault for people not liking him. And "the Antifa nutbag wasn't targeting civilians, only government people...so it's okay". :)

My God.

EatTheRich

President
Well by God, you found an example. 2.5 years old, but valid. I concede.

And here you are making excuses for them again. Oh, the brain hemorrhage that Ngo suffered from being viciously attacked by left wing fascists was his own fault for people not liking him. And "the Antifa nutbag wasn't targeting civilians, only government people...so it's okay". :)

My God.
Not for “people not liking him.” For getting dozens of people beaten or killed.

Do you think attacks on Nazi concentration camps were legitimate? What about Nazi propagandists? If so, your objection to the tactics of the far left today are not to the tactics per se, but to their employment under these specific circumstances.

Jen

Senator
When Obama was running for President in 2008 I wanted to put one of his bumper stickers on my car. My daughter begged me not to. She said, "There are lots of people who don't like Obama. Please don't put that bumper sticker on your car unless you want it to get vandalized." I followed her advice.
What you think of that @Jen? I guess it goes both ways.
So you think that if your daughter says someone might vandalize your car that it will happen? This is a perfect example of Democrats projecting what they would do on to someone else. Republicans rarely vandalize. Democrats frequently vandalize.

Colorforms

Senator
Not for “people not liking him.” For getting dozens of people beaten or killed.

Do you think attacks on Nazi concentration camps were legitimate? What about Nazi propagandists? If so, your objection to the tactics of the far left today are not to the tactics per se, but to their employment under these specific circumstances.
How did Ngo get anyone beaten or killed? Be specific.

I don't think Germany would allow Nazi concentration camps anymore.
We do, however, have the same kind of propagandists that the Reich did, they are called the left wing media. :)