1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Traitor Trump gives Central America $5.8 Billion. Gives Mexico $4.8 Billion

Discussion in 'Foreign Affairs and Foreign Policy' started by make speed limit 45, Dec 18, 2018.

1. make speed limit 45

make speed limit 45 Mayor

More billions given to the very countries invading america with their poor and sick and criminal. These countries are our enemy and we should be nuking them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

By far the most effective thing Trump has done to reduce immigration.

• Disagree x 1
  3. John Doe

John Doe #WALKAWAY

I am sure the corrupt officials who will steal OUR tax dollars, appreciate it. Well, I guess this is an official announcement he intends to be a one termer. Bring on the revolution, your globalist masters will not get the US on it's knees without bloodshed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. UPNYA2

UPNYA2 Mayor

Probably true.
    This very "strategy" could be used to correct any number of other issues in our society today. For example;

Want to reduce armed robberies?
    Give people money to not rob you. Pay any and everyone who may come take from you to stay away. Wa-La! Just like that, 0% robberies!

Brilliant!

5. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

And if your money came as a direct result of harms you did to them that made them desperate, the analogy would be complete.

6. UPNYA2

UPNYA2 Mayor

Right to your trusty 'ol, "It is the fault of the US so whatever happens is deserved", sh it I see....….

Ok. Seems we are done here. No need to go further, I have nothing to trump that, '"Well America did, (insert anything wrong here), is evil so others can and should take whatever they like whenever they like" di m/l ib babble.

See ya...……..

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. EatTheRich

EatTheRich Senator

Iirc, the U.S. was founded on an asserted right to forcibly take property from those who have unjustly deprived you of the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.