• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Transcripts: Sondland Never Knew of Any Quid Pro Quo

D

Deleted member 21794

Rush is right again. He did a monologue on Sonland's testimony and said essentially what the Breitbart article states.

Democrats still have nothing. If they did, they'd hold a vote. If they send an impeachment based on stuff like this to the Senate, they'd lose the narrative and be completely exposed as the fraudsters they are. For that reason, I still do not believe impeachment will take place.

Rush is right again. He did a monologue on Sonland's testimony and said essentially what the Breitbart article states.

Democrats still have nothing. If they did, they'd hold a vote. If they send an impeachment based on stuff like this to the Senate, they'd lose the narrative and be completely exposed as the fraudsters they are. For that reason, I still do not believe impeachment will take place.
You think its wrong to build a case instead of rushing to judgement?

llovejim

Current Champion
trump voters are trump voters because they will believe breitbart and rush and trump. kinda funny, if it wasn't so sad.

this is from the Washington Examiner, a right leaning very conservative newspaper-

U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland walked back his previous claim that there was no quid pro quo agreement between the United States and Ukraine.

Sondland acknowledged in his revised testimony that President Trump withheld U.S. military aid to Ukraine in order to force the Ukrainians into launching an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. He also requested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky look into a CrowdStrike conspiracy theory and any Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

Sondland referenced a Sept. 1 meeting with Andriy Yermak, a top aide to Zelensky, during which it was made clear that the aid was contingent upon a public statement from the government that the investigations would begin.

“After a large meeting, I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” he acknowledged.

Sondland, an Oregon-based hotel magnate with a history of contributing to Republicans and Trump's inauguration in particular, testified that he was unaware that Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had attempted to force the Ukrainian leaders to launch those investigations.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sondland-changes-testimony-admits-to-quid-pro-quo-with-ukraine

Trump's EU envoy admits Ukraine quid pro quo in updated ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › trump-impeachment-sond...

6 days ago - An ally of Donald Trump has changed his impeachment inquiry testimony to confirm that the US president offered Ukraine a quid pro quo to investigate a political rival. ... “I now do recall a conversation on September 1, 2019, in Warsaw with” Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to the ...

Key diplomat changes testimony and admits quid pro quo with ...

https://q13fox.com › 2019/11/05 › key-diplomat-changes-testimony-and-a...

6 days ago - Key diplomat changes testimony and admits quid pro quo with Ukraine ... Sondland's new testimony, which was included in the public release .

D

Deleted member 21794

trump voters are trump voters because they will believe breitbart and rush and trump. kinda funny, if it wasn't so sad.

this is from the Washington Examiner, a right leaning very conservative newspaper-

U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland walked back his previous claim that there was no quid pro quo agreement between the United States and Ukraine.

Sondland acknowledged in his revised testimony that President Trump withheld U.S. military aid to Ukraine in order to force the Ukrainians into launching an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter. He also requested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky look into a CrowdStrike conspiracy theory and any Ukrainian involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

Sondland referenced a Sept. 1 meeting with Andriy Yermak, a top aide to Zelensky, during which it was made clear that the aid was contingent upon a public statement from the government that the investigations would begin.

“After a large meeting, I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” he acknowledged.

Sondland, an Oregon-based hotel magnate with a history of contributing to Republicans and Trump's inauguration in particular, testified that he was unaware that Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, had attempted to force the Ukrainian leaders to launch those investigations.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/sondland-changes-testimony-admits-to-quid-pro-quo-with-ukraine

Trump's EU envoy admits Ukraine quid pro quo in updated ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › trump-impeachment-sond...

6 days ago - An ally of Donald Trump has changed his impeachment inquiry testimony to confirm that the US president offered Ukraine a quid pro quo to investigate a political rival. ... “I now do recall a conversation on September 1, 2019, in Warsaw with” Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to the ...

Key diplomat changes testimony and admits quid pro quo with ...

https://q13fox.com › 2019/11/05 › key-diplomat-changes-testimony-and-a...

6 days ago - Key diplomat changes testimony and admits quid pro quo with Ukraine ... Sondland's new testimony, which was included in the public release .
Yes, the entire point of the OP was to analyze what was actually said by Sondland and contrast it with the media narrative. I'm not sure how reinforcing the point with links to other stories making the OP point helps your case. But I'm sure the author of the OP is chuckling about your unwittingly helping.

Funny... "unwittingly" seems to be a very common word when analyzing your posts.

llovejim

Current Champion
Yes, the entire point of the OP was to analyze what was actually said by Sondland and contrast it with the media narrative. I'm not sure how reinforcing the point with links to other stories making the OP point helps your case. But I'm sure the author of the OP is chuckling about your unwittingly helping.

Funny... "unwittingly" seems to be a very common word when analyzing your posts.
yeah, you and the trump voter who started this silly thread get what he really meant, everybody else in the world is wrong!! good one!!

D

Deleted member 21794

yeah, you and the trump voter who started this silly thread get what he really meant, everybody else in the world is wrong!! good one!!
NO. The point of the OP isn't that everyone else in the world is wrong. It's that many if not most in the media LIE.

I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference.

Duuuuuuhhhh.

FakeName

Governor
LOL like CNN or any of the other democrat sock puppets have any more credibility.
They do.

Way more.

Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/?amp

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

Colorforms

Senator
They do.

Way more.

Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/?amp

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to misleading information presented by guests as well as a few failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.
Hardly, CNN ran false narratives and is still purposely running false narratives. Right now the Onion has more credibility than CNN and MSNBC.,