• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Trayvon" Just another name for "low life thug"

EatTheRich

President
Maybe you should ask the Democrats who rule those slums....
1. Democrats are capitalists. If they rule it capitalism rules it.
2. Flint is in receivership, it is essentially run by the Republican state administration of Michigan.
3. Puerto Rico 's elected government is not a Democratic Party government. PR, also, is in receivership, and, furthermore, a colony. Responsibility for conditions in Puerto Rico rests with the Republican regime in Washington.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It's a sad day when a 17 yr old kid got shot 7 yrs ago and people don't seem to have the decency to let him rest in peace. The kid this post is about wasn't even named Trayvon...yet the subject line says that. And if you're expecting a muscle in the chest and grey matter between the ears you would have to look elsewhere than PJ and those who find it appropriate to continue the sliming of a dead youth. I guess 'they' think siblings of minorities shouldn't feel a sense of loss because they think of them as animals or inferior. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Yep. Some folks on the right seem to think that this a humorous story. They sure are PJ posting like it's funny.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yep. Some folks on the right seem to think that this a humorous story. They sure are PJ posting like it's funny.
"funny"...........was what he got away with at school due to the 'don't arrest' rule to keep school's from looking bad, just as with Cruz.........this only a story due to mother not capable of controlling Trayvon, having to send him to Dad and instead of going into Dad's girlfriends apartment when at the front door, he went for the "cracker'...........

Story began with pictures of a sweet lil' young kid and a WHITE guy........both were neither and here all these years later, dwelling on same story........."kid"..........he wasn't a KID and pictures he posted in FB proved he was a wantta be thug.........END OF STORY

EatTheRich

President
"funny"...........was what he got away with at school due to the 'don't arrest' rule to keep school's from looking bad, just as with Cruz.........this only a story due to mother not capable of controlling Trayvon, having to send him to Dad and instead of going into Dad's girlfriends apartment when at the front door, he went for the "cracker'...........

Story began with pictures of a sweet lil' young kid and a WHITE guy........both were neither and here all these years later, dwelling on same story........."kid"..........he wasn't a KID and pictures he posted in FB proved he was a wantta be thug.........END OF STORY
He was a kid ... a minor ... the "thug" pictures on FB posted by dishonest RW media were of a different person ... he had a legal right to stand his ground under FL law and the claim that he was at the door is made up entirely.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
My guess is, however, that, had Trayvon killed George Zimmerman instead, the Left would have created a sitcom out of the story.

Jen

Senator
My guess is, however, that, had Trayvon killed George Zimmerman instead, the Left would have created a sitcom out of the story.
It's hard to imagine that the Left could glorify Trayvon any more than they already have, but yes, they would have done something to make him their hero.

EatTheRich

President
Neither would have died if Zimmerman hadn't chosen to disregard police instructions and chase the fleeing Martin down the street.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's hard to imagine that the Left could glorify Trayvon any more than they already have, but yes, they would have done something to make him their hero.
I see libs are still posting Zimmie should have listened to the cops when the reason he was there was due to blacks breaking into apartments ("they just needed school money") and more of the fleeing BS.........punk was at his baby daddies girlfriends front door and went after the cracker and libs still claiming punk was fleeing.........

They crickets on Stephon killed in Cali...........:)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sacramento-simmers-with-tension-in-wake-of-fatal-police-shooting-of-stephon-clark/ar-BBKEHQC?ocid=spartandhp

He was fleeing...........

EatTheRich

President
I see libs are still posting Zimmie should have listened to the cops when the reason he was there was due to blacks breaking into apartments ("they just needed school money") and more of the fleeing BS.........punk was at his baby daddies girlfriends front door and went after the cracker and libs still claiming punk was fleeing.........

They crickets on Stephon killed in Cali...........:)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sacramento-simmers-with-tension-in-wake-of-fatal-police-shooting-of-stephon-clark/ar-BBKEHQC?ocid=spartandhp

He was fleeing...........
You know who's addressing the shooting in California? BLM.

The fact that at least one Black person was burglarizing an apparent does not create a license for vigilantes to hunt down any Black person they see walking the streets.

4/15

Mayor
Awwww....poor Trayvon...burglarizing "just to get some new clothes for school"....gets shot (good riddance)

"HOW ELSE HE GONNA GET HIS MONEY?" FLORIDA -
The family of Trevon Johnson (17-year-old) are furious the teen was shot and killed by a homeowner police say was protecting her property.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson and released the following statement to CBS Miami:
“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond, He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood. You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
A conservative is a low life welfare thug.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Just as they believe Hillary should be president and Trump should not, they think Trayvon should be alive and Zimmerman should be dead. They won't quit until all that happens.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why not call the opening post and the con replies exactly what they are, racist?
E.G. one of them calling black children feral.