• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Trayvon" Just another name for "low life thug"

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You know who's addressing the shooting in California? BLM.

The fact that at least one Black person was burglarizing an apparent does not create a license for vigilantes to hunt down any Black person they see walking the streets.
Trump believes most blacks are criminals.....and so do his supporters.

EatTheRich

President
Another Lefty lie.
You could prove it to be such (at least as far as it applies to you) by posting that most Blacks are not criminals and people should not be treated as criminal suspects because they are Black and a Black person committed a crime in their neighborhood once.

Jen

Senator
You could prove it to be such (at least as far as it applies to you) by posting that most Blacks are not criminals and people should not be treated as criminal suspects because they are Black and a Black person committed a crime in their neighborhood once.
What you said here is right. Most black people aren't criminal. And most definitely a person should not be treated like a criminal or a suspect just because that person is dark skinned. That really pisses me off. I have lived most of my life in neighborhoods of mixed skin colored people and I have never been afraid of a person or nervous about the criminality of a person because of his/her skin color.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
That is true.
Trayvons couson worked for my company through a temp agency he no longer works for my company because he's in prison for 1st degree rape.
He had a girl come over one night they got into some bondage crap he has her tied up and calls a few buddies over to have a turn with her. Thugs doing what they do best.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
It is a tragedy how the Black "Family Unit" has been destroyed, creating generations of fatherless kids being raised like feral creatures.
When did the Black family unit first encounter problems, Leilani? Was it during the first generations of Black people's lives in America?

Jen

Senator
That is true. The Black male had to be destroyed. It began during slavery. It still happens up till this day.
Democrats did exactly that. Telling women that they could have children and raise them alone .....no father needed was felt and acted upon in the black community. The men acted on it too. Nobody set out to destroy black men. They are responsible for their own destruction just like everyone else. It is stupid to blame everyone else for something a person does to himself.

In the 1960's the feminist movements tore the families apart by preaching that women don't need men. Kids don't need fathers. I saw families torn apart by the welfare system where women could get more money for each child, but if there was a man in the house, the money stopped.

Democrats were responsible for this.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Democrats did exactly that. Telling women that they could have children and raise them alone .....no father needed was felt and acted upon in the black community. The men acted on it too. Nobody set out to destroy black men. They are responsible for their own destruction just like everyone else. It is stupid to blame everyone else for something a person does to himself.

In the 1960's the feminist movements tore the families apart by preaching that women don't need men. Kids don't need fathers. I saw families torn apart by the welfare system where women could get more money for each child, but if there was a man in the house, the money stopped.

The destruction of Black men started during slavery---way before the 1960s. The political labels you use, Democrat/Republican, don't even matter. During slavery it made no difference. So, you can drop that.

EatTheRich

President

They were responsible because they limited access to welfare.

Jen

Senator
The destruction of Black men started during slavery---way before the 1960s. The political labels you use, Democrat/Republican, don't even matter. During slavery it made no difference. So, you can drop that.
Trying to bully me into not posting my opinion again?
I stand by everything I said.
Slavery was a terrible thing. But any bad behavior on the part of any black man or any man or woman now rests solely on their own shoulders.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Trying to bully me into not posting my opinion again?
I stand by everything I said.
Slavery was a terrible thing. But any bad behavior on the part of any black man or any man or woman now rests solely on their own shoulders.
I would NEVER try to bully you. I want you to post your opinion.
Sadly, the legacy of slavery is still with us. Of course, we are all responsible for our actions and behavior now. But, our histories stay with us. My son and I discuss the condition of Black people frequently. We both agree that some Blacks were fortunate enough to overcome their circumstances, while others were not. The Black men who walked away from their families just so they could get welfare benefits, were already beaten down by the system.
Most Black men remained with their families no matter what. The legacy of slavery couldn't destroy them.

Jen

Senator
I would NEVER try to bully you. I want you to post your opinion.
Sadly, the legacy of slavery is still with us. Of course, we are all responsible for our actions and behavior now. But, our histories stay with us. My son and I discuss the condition of Black people frequently. We both agree that some Blacks were fortunate enough to overcome their circumstances, while others were not. The Black men who walked away from their families just so they could get welfare benefits, were already beaten down by the system.
Most Black men remained with their families no matter what. The legacy of slavery couldn't destroy them.
Every one of us has some sort of history to overcome. Nobody gets to skate through life easily. It always looks like the other person has it easy while we have it hard. Some people do have harder lives than others, but I don't think it's a skin color thing. It's just how we're dealt the cards.

Yes. It is no doubt harder to rise to the top when we are dealt things that constitute negatives. I think the slavery legacy isn't as much about what everyone else thinks about black people as it is what they think of themselves. But, what we think of ourselves is a determining factor and it is a valid one.

I have known a number of black men who stayed with their families through the tough times and worked to keep the family unit together. I have known as many white men who walked out on their families when the going got rough.

And yes......I have known black men and white men who left their families so that the family could get welfare benefits. Government has never been a friend of the intact family.

It is too much to hope that some sense could be knocked into all our heads for us to realize it's the human condition we are at the mercy of. Throughout history people have been persecuted for having the wrong skin color. I can't think of any reason for persecuting a person that's dumber than doing it for unpopular skin coloring. Shallow doesn't even come close to touching the stupidity of that.

Yet....... it happens. Often. I was judged and had rocks thrown at me for my skin color as a child and you probably suffered from being judged for yours. There's no sense in that.

But ultimately, we are all responsible for our own actions. God won't listen to our excuses for those actions. We own them.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The destruction of the Black family began in the 1960's when welfare mothers could make more money as a single mom