• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trayvon Martin hoax is about to be exposed!!

Dino

Russian Asset
What's suspicious is you rightwingers always believing whoever shot dead the unarmed black person.....was right to do so. Unless you have an example where that wasn't the case?
Of course.
I blamed the police at least 5 or 6 times for wrongful shootings. Three come quickly to mind:
Groubert shooting in SC, after asking to see a drivers license and shot the man reaching for it.
The shooting on the BART station platform which was simply egregious
And of course the highly publicized and ridiculous Slager shooting in S.C. where he shot the slow running dude and dropped the taser next to him.
I’ve also pointed out wrongful shootings of white people too, most notably a kid shot at the front door while holding a game system controller.
So you at least remain consistently wrong.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Of course.
I blamed the police at least 5 or 6 times for wrongful shootings. Three come quickly to mind:
Groubert shooting in SC, after asking to see a drivers license and shot the man reaching for it.
The shooting on the BART station platform which was simply egregious
And of course the highly publicized and ridiculous Slager shooting in S.C. where he shot the slow running dude and dropped the taser next to him.
I’ve also pointed out wrongful shootings of white people too, most notably a kid shot at the front door while holding a game system controller.
So you at least remain consistently wrong.
Thanks. I wish more rightwingers would acknowledge that, but good for you.
I'm thinking of unarmed Eric Garner choked to death for selling loosies. The 12 year old Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin.

Dino

Russian Asset
Thanks. I wish more rightwingers would acknowledge that, but good for you.
I'm thinking of unarmed Eric Garner choked to death for selling loosies. The 12 year old Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin.
Sure you can think about them too. But also think there were human officers involved who don’t know everything we find out later. And there’s a system in place to protect their rights and desire to go home safely each night.

EatTheRich

President
Sure you can think about them too. But also think there were human officers involved who don’t know everything we find out later. And there’s a system in place to protect their rights and desire to go home safely each night.
I don’t blame the individual officers (although I do think they need to be held legally accountable), I blame a legal system that makes upholding the rulers’ law a priority over protecting innocent life.

D

Deleted member 21794

You're probably thinking of the 12 year old playing alone in a park with a toy gun.....who was shot and killed by cops in Cleveland. He was Tamir Rice.
No. Normal people can keep track easily. Idiots tend to think everyone is as stupid as they are. Know what I mean?

D

Deleted member 21794

Based on what?
Based on him being on top of a man beating him bloody. Based on him saying he's a "gangsta".

You should probably get up to speed I the issue. I don't have much interest in educating morons.

FakeName

Governor
Based on him being on top of a man beating him bloody. Based on him saying he's a "gangsta".

You should probably get up to speed I the issue. I don't have much interest in educating morons.
He beat the guy up because he was walking alone at night and some creep was following him, turning when he turned, speeding up when he sped up.... I would have hit the guy too.

If Trayvon had had a gun and shot Zimmerman it would have been a stand your ground case. That is what the law says, if somone is chasing you you can stand your ground.

Oh and lots of young people use the term gangsta, it's part of rap culture. The vast majority of them aren't actually gangstas ....just teenagers.

You should probably get up to speed I the issue. I don't have much interest in educating morons