• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trayvon Martin hoax is about to be exposed!!

Big Media also lied about the mueller report and the covington kids and jussie.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/the_trayvon_hoax_that_divided_america_is_about_to_be_exposed.html

sep 9 2019On Monday. September 16, Joel Gilbert will preview his new documentary, “The Trayvon Hoax,” in the 500-seat Ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The screening begins at 1 p.m. Admission is free, and Gilbert is encouraging all interested parties to come see for themselves what could be a game-changer in the way the media report racially-charged news. Gilbert’s findings are that significant.

Having written a book on the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin — If I Had a Son-- I have been following Gilbert’s progress with interest. In fact, I introduced Gilbert to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Martin. Those who have followed the case know that not since the Scottsboro boys has any ordinary citizen endured the kind of malicious and conspicuously false reporting Zimmerman has. My hope was that Gilbert would set the record straight.

Gilbert has done that and more. In the course of his relentless research into the shooting and subsequent trial, I can say without risk of overstatement that he has unearthed a legal fraud the likes of which I know no parallel. Not only has Gilbert discovered it, but he has also proved it six ways from Sunday, including DNA and handwriting analysis.

Dino

Russian Asset
Big Media also lied about the mueller report and the covington kids and jussie.
“Hoax”?
I’m aware there was a rash of phony news reports, the typical erroneous guesswork partnered with network’s hiding evidence of the assault Zimmerman faced. But what is the hoax?
A kid wasn’t regrettably and needlessly killed? Which part didn’t actually happen?
Strange topic to consider a hoax.

Dino

Russian Asset
America must never forget that pic of some 12 year old black kid the media used and claimed it was the 17 year old trayvon.
Ok, media manipulation for sure. But the young man was certainly shot and killed due to numerous indiscretions by both people involved.
Still not sure what the hoax might be.

Ok, media manipulation for sure. But the young man was certainly shot and killed due to numerous indiscretions by both people involved.
The hoax was the media claiming trayvon was some little kid. For weeks they used that pic of a 12 year kid and said it was 17 year old trayvon.

Mick

The Right is always right

The hoax was the accusation that it was some racist targeting by Zimmerman. I'm not saying that Zimmerman was a saint but the way they portrayed Martin is where the hoax part comes in. Remember Barry opining about "if he had a son"? Yeah, a son who is a thug that gets into fights. That's quite the son there. No mention of the truth. That's what makes it a left wing hoax.

EatTheRich

President
The hoax was the accusation that it was some racist targeting by Zimmerman. I'm not saying that Zimmerman was a saint but the way they portrayed Martin is where the hoax part comes in. Remember Barry opining about "if he had a son"? Yeah, a son who is a thug that gets into fights. That's quite the son there. No mention of the truth. That's what makes it a left wing hoax.
He got into a fight because he was stalked and attacked by an adult man who was suspicious because he saw a Black guy in his neighborhood.

Dino

Russian Asset
I guess , but we already know all that. They showed old and innocent pictures, they downplayed the assault on Zimmerman, even covering up the footage of his head injury, and downplayed witness testimony that exonerated Zimmerman. We knew all this by the time the trial ended.
I’m disputing there’s anything new here as some great reveal. Seems someone’s hyping it but there doesn’t seem to be any real news.

Dino

Russian Asset
He got into a fight because he was stalked and attacked by an adult man who was suspicious because he saw a Black guy in his neighborhood.
There’s not a single shred of proof that Zimmerman attacked Martin first. There’s no reliable proof- just speculation- that Zimmerman “stalked” Martin. I wouldn’t call trying to keep a suspicious person within eyeshot “stalking”. He was not menacing and was not close enough to attack anyone. Until confronted by Trayvon Martin. That’s what the trial and evidence determined.

EatTheRich

President
There’s not a single shred of proof that Zimmerman attacked Martin first. There’s no reliable proof- just speculation- that Zimmerman “stalked” Martin. I wouldn’t call trying to keep a suspicious person within eyeshot “stalking”. He was not menacing and was not close enough to attack anyone. Until confronted by Trayvon Martin. That’s what the trial and evidence determined.
Unless you count Zimmerman’s recorded admission that he was following Martin and that Martin attempted first to run away and then to hide, and Zimmerman’s deposition that Martin struck him only after he reached into his pocket (as if to get a weapon), and the testimony of Rachel Jeantel that Martin felt menaced and that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.

Dino

Russian Asset
Unless you count Zimmerman’s recorded admission that he was following Martin and that Martin attempted first to run away and then to hide, and Zimmerman’s deposition that Martin struck him only after he reached into his pocket (as if to get a weapon), and the testimony of Rachel Jeantel that Martin felt menaced and that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation.
One of those may even be true.
Following is not stalking, it's trying to keep someone within eyeshot, it's well short of a confrontation or assault.
He didn't attempt to run away and hide. There would have been no confrontation in that case.
If Martin initiated the confrontation, I frankly don't care what caused him to strike the other man first.
Jenteal only speculated that Zimmerman "initiated the confrontation" which was actually physically impossible since he lost sight of Trayvon until he was confronted by him. Her testimony was impeached, even according to liberal pundits.

https://blogs.chicagotribune.com/news_columnists_ezorn/2013/06/she-said-she-called-trayvon-back-and-he-answered-she-was-able-to-start-talking-to-him-on-the-phone-i.html

UPDATE-- Jeralyn Merritt, the liberal attorney who writes the "Talk Left" blog, has weighed in on today's "train wreck" testimony by Jeantel:

She is now impeached on several areas, especially GZ's response to TM after TM confronted GZ and asked him, "What are you following me for?" I'm so glad West brought this out, see my post here. Her first answer to Crump was that GZ responded with "What are you talking about" not "What are you doing around here." (Audio clip here.) Crump, immediately realizing that this was different than what she had told Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, stopped her and told her she had said something different to the Martins, and asked her to start over. She began again, and told it the Crump and Martin way....

After reading the transcript, she finally admitted (today) she had changed her version at the urging of Crump, but said she had just been mixed up because she rushed through Crump's interview and didn't think carefully about what she was saying.

Perhaps Trayvon felt menaced. While true he then made a "fight or flight" decision, and in retrospect, it was the wrong one.