• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trayvon Martin hoax is about to be exposed!!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So my article says that Rice didn’t point his toy gun at the officers. Your article says that prosecutors say Rice did point his toy gun at the officers. Both articles are accurate. Prosecutors work hand in hand with cops to terrorize the public into obeying the ruling class, so they systematically lie to cover up police misconduct as a matter of course.
If only Tamir Rice had been white.....

Here's the surveillance video put out by the cops. The first 8 minutes is the kid walking around just hanging out all by himself. Forward to the 8:00 minute mark to see the cops arrival.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
You switched from telling a truth and surrpunding it with lies to telling nothing but lies.

I wish the details and trial YOU claim happened actually happened, it would have made the verdict harder to predict.

You got caught in yet another lie here, which to me if you actually could win the argument by telling the truth you'd certainly try....

ABC News has learned police seemed to accept Zimmerman's account at face value that night and that he was not tested for drugs or alcohol on the night of the shooting, even though it is standard procedure in most homicide investigations.
Why would anyone defend that loser Zimmerman?

Mick

The Right is always right
If only Tamir Rice had been white.....
[/MEDIA]
If only had Tamir Rice not pointed a gun towards officers....white or black. We've got these things called facts. You should try using them. Maybe you need another vacation to figure it out? Seems as if the lesson hasn't sunk in yet.

Lulz

Mick

The Right is always right
Because he was not guilty? And that would put him in the right?

It’s not a salute to his character, but he was innocent based on the facts.
The left is allergic to facts. They've got lies and propaganda they need to spread.

Dino

Russian Asset
The left is allergic to facts. They've got lies and propaganda they need to spread.
I guess they presume he deserves a life sentence because he isn’t a fit male with a sterling character. Some standards the left displays!

EatTheRich

President
I guess they presume he deserves a life sentence because he isn’t a fit male with a sterling character. Some standards the left displays!
No, he deserves sentence for causing a child’s death by attacking him without provocation.

Dino

Russian Asset
No, he deserves sentence for causing a child’s death by attacking him without provocation.
Still lying about that phantom "attack" huh?

The facts of the case, evidence, witness testimony, geography, and verdict all disagree with your (made up) version.

You're butting heads with reality and I'm not sure you're aware of that. Seek help.

EatTheRich

President
Still lying about that phantom "attack" huh?

The facts of the case, evidence, witness testimony, geography, and verdict all disagree with your (made up) version.

You're butting heads with reality and I'm not sure you're aware of that. Seek help.
If Martin was not attacked, how did he die following a confrontation he did his best to avoid?

Dino

Russian Asset
If Martin was not attacked, how did he die following a confrontation he did his best to avoid?
The fact remains there would have been no confrontation had it not been for Trayvon backtracking to come after Zimmerman, who on the phone, had already said he lost sight of him. Trayvon could have been safely back in the house without Zimmerman knowing where he'd gone.
The map of the neighborhood proves that.

So when running away and making it home (easily) was an option, it's not the one Martin went with. He did NOT do his best to avoid confrontation plainly.

EatTheRich

President
The fact remains there would have been no confrontation had it not been for Trayvon backtracking to come after Zimmerman, who on the phone, had already said he lost sight of him. Trayvon could have been safely back in the house without Zimmerman knowing where he'd gone.
The map of the neighborhood proves that.

So when running away and making it home (easily) was an option, it's not the one Martin went with. He did NOT do his best to avoid confrontation plainly.
Nope, Martin hid (his heart no doubt pounding in his chest), hoping his assailant would not find him, unable to return home without giving away his position, until Zimmerman spied and resumed pursuing him, as per both his own deposition and Jeantel’s testimony. He was “backtracking” only in the sense that he finally turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was pursuing him, at which point by Zimmerman’s own deposition Martin took no aggressive action until after Zimmerman presented a lethal threat by reaching for what any reasonable person would presume was a deadly weapon.

Dino

Russian Asset
Nope, Martin hid (his heart no doubt pounding in his chest), hoping his assailant would not find him, unable to return home without giving away his position, until Zimmerman spied and resumed pursuing him, as per both his own deposition and Jeantel’s testimony. He was “backtracking” only in the sense that he finally turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was pursuing him, at which point by Zimmerman’s own deposition Martin took no aggressive action until after Zimmerman presented a lethal threat by reaching for what any reasonable person would presume was a deadly weapon.
You’re completely disregarding the 911 phone call where Zimmerman was behind Trayvon by a good amount, lost sight of him, and began returning to his vehicle.

In sum, you’ve invented your own series of events which then presumes the evidence is wrong and the jury acted upon in error.
Either everybody else is wrong or you are.

I can’t do better to prove how misguided you are.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Because he was not guilty? And that would put him in the right?

It’s not a salute to his character, but he was innocent based on the facts.
Zimmerman chased after Trayvon Martin and when he couldn't win the physical fight, shot him dead. Zimmerman then cried, "I WAS SO AFRAID...." to justify his cold-blooded killing on that bogus stand your ground defense. The man is disgusting.

Dino

Russian Asset
Zimmerman chased after Trayvon Martin and when he couldn't win the physical fight, shot him dead. Zimmerman then cried, "I WAS SO AFRAID...." to justify his cold-blooded killing on that bogus stand your ground defense. The man is disgusting.
Funny how your personal and political bias wasn’t enough to obtain a conviction.
Guess the facts prove otherwise.
But hey, it’s good to have an opinion.

EatTheRich

President
You’re completely disregarding the 911 phone call where Zimmerman was behind Trayvon by a good amount, lost sight of him, and began returning to his vehicle.

In sum, you’ve invented your own series of events which then presumes the evidence is wrong and the jury acted upon in error.
Either everybody else is wrong or you are.

I can’t do better to prove how misguided you are.
1. It wasn't a 911 call.
2. The obvious explanation for the confrontation is that Zimmerman lied about returning to his vehicle. That’s why he didn’t want to give his location, he said he’d call back after the denouement and say where he was then. If Zimmerman had returned to his vehicle there obviously would have been no confrontation.

EatTheRich

President
Funny how your personal and political bias wasn’t enough to obtain a conviction.
That says more about Florida law and anti-Black presumptions than about the events of that night.

EatTheRich

President
Agreed, except that Zimmerman did not use a stand your ground defense, he argued self-defense ... even though Martin was lawfully standing his ground.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What's suspicious is you rightwingers always believing whoever shot dead the unarmed black person.....was right to do so. Unless you have an example where that wasn't the case?