• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump 2024

Trump 2024.

You want Trump to be a dictator holding power till he croaks and his kids take over?
That is sooo Republican and corrupt and anti-American.

Oh, wait, you want one of his spawn to run in 2024.
Who said anything about Donald Trump? You hate him so badly you would believe anything that would make him look bad.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Phil calls it...

Ivanka 2024

set the mark.
I believe that at the end of the day, cons will pretend to like other candidates, but for the leading role, will always vote for a white male. Ivanka is a Trump, which would certainly be the one they might vote for, but at the end of the day, they believe a white male should ALWAYS prevail.

Just my two cents. ; )

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I believe that at the end of the day, cons will pretend to like other candidates, but for the leading role, will always vote for a white male. Ivanka is a Trump, which would certainly be the one they might vote for, but at the end of the day, they believe a white male should ALWAYS prevail.

Just my two cents. ; )
sad. so there'll be a dilemma where two whites face off?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
so it's back to being racists if a non caucasian doesnt emerge on the dem ticket?
Nah. You can check the records of each. One has different races and genders, one doesn’t.

Congress is another example. One side has demographics that is similar to that of the population, the other is very white and very male. If you are always looking for the “best person for the job”, the demographics will be diverse. That is unless there is a superior race or gender, which I don’t believe in.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Never said all. It just takes a majority.
your EXACT WORDS...

now_what said:

Just my two cents. ; )

You did not same 'majority'. You did not say 'some'. You said only 'cons will always vote for a white male.'

Your implication is clear, don't hide from it. You're too easy to see.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nah. You can check the records of each. One has different races and genders, one doesn’t.

Congress is another example. One side has demographics that is similar to that of the population, the other is very white and very male. If you are always looking for the “best person for the job”, the demographics will be diverse. That is unless there is a superior race or gender, which I don’t believe in.
Who was Alan Keyes? Who was Herman Cain? Who was Ben Carson?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Who was Michele bachmann? Who was Carly fiorina?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

18 Conservative Women Who Have Shattered Glass Ceilings

Newsmax's 100 Most Influential Republican Women

i can go on...and on... and on...........

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
your EXACT WORDS...

You did not same 'majority'. You did not say 'some'. You said only 'cons will always vote for a white male.'

Your implication is clear, don't hide from it. You're too easy to see.
That’s fine, take it any way you want. I meant as a whole, so the majority. But whatever, want to play word games, take it any way you wish.