• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump 2024

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
All people who failed to get the nomination by republicans. Good, but never, ever good enough. The proof is in the votes.
You were initially speaking of the presidency, no? Then said congress was another example? No? I was addressing the first.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You were initially speaking of the presidency, no? Then said congress was another example? No? I was addressing the first.
Okay, that works. Minorities and woman can be good enough to be in the conversation. But when push comes to shove, it’s always a white male. Every time. No?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, that works. Minorities and woman can be good enough to be in the conversation. But when push comes to shove, it’s always a white male. Every time. No?

Of course they can. Who said otherwise?

Not every time. But there was the time lightning struck

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Historically, the Democrats have nominated 99% White Males, what's your point?
So you are talking about the presidency on the 99% white nomination - so there were, factually 99 white candidates nominated for President before Obama - so that would be 99 election cycles or 396 years - I did not know we were holding elections in 1622 - but thanks for the heads up on that - is that a Trump Fact? Just asking for a friend.........

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
well this is interesting......spin away - GOP 1 woman, no minorities but yet you claim there isn't a problem.......