• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump 2024

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So you are talking about the presidency on the 99% white nomination - so there were, factually 99 white candidates nominated for President before Obama - so that would be 99 election cycles or 396 years - I did not know we were holding elections in 1622 - but thanks for the heads up on that - is that a Trump Fact? Just asking for a friend.........
I guess the math must be right, ok then - elections were held in 1622 in the Right wing/ Trump Facts history books, funny thought - did both of these parties even exist back then - or in 1776 ?

reason10

Governor
I see you’re assuming he loses in 2020 and will still be eligible for a second term. But he’s an old, obese man, I’m sure just living until 2024 would be a huge victory.
No you don't. That's not even a clever lie. You KNOW he is going to win in 2020 in a bigger electoral landslide than before.

I'm still amazed he wants this job. He has done more good for America than the last FOUR assssholes who have held the office. He hasn't taken a salary and he's had to put up with the absolute worst media coverage and liberal crocodile tears. Why he gave up his great life for this is a mystery, but he obviously loves America.

NO WAY would he want four more years of this nonsense after 2024. And I can't imagine any of his family (who ALL would be ten times more qualified for the job than ALL Democrats combined) would want to go through this bullsheet like he has.

reason10

Governor
The Dem nominee could have Obama on the ticket as his VP.
Yeah, right. You're forgetting the continent sized EGOS all the way around. Joe BITE ME will not admit he needs the help of Obama by putting him on the ticket. And NO WAY would that egotistical Obama agree to the number two position on ANY ticket, especially when everybody knows they would LOSE.

Trump is going to be reelected in a landslide. There is no stopping it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No you don't. That's not even a clever lie. You KNOW he is going to win in 2020 in a bigger electoral landslide than before.

I'm still amazed he wants this job. He has done more good for America than the last FOUR assssholes who have held the office. He hasn't taken a salary and he's had to put up with the absolute worst media coverage and liberal crocodile tears. Why he gave up his great life for this is a mystery, but he obviously loves America.

NO WAY would he want four more years of this nonsense after 2024. And I can't imagine any of his family (who ALL would be ten times more qualified for the job than ALL Democrats combined) would want to go through this bullsheet like he has.
"bigger electoral landslide..."

Hahaha, it was the biggest since Obama. ; )