• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Accuser Carroll: "I Have Not Been Raped"

D

Deleted member 21794

I have a feeling it's about protecting herself from legal action.

MrMike

Bless you all

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
In an interview with the New York Times’ podcast, The Daily, Carroll denied being raped altogether.

“Every woman gets to choose her word. Every woman gets to choose how she describes it. This is my way of saying it. This is my word. My word is ‘fight,'” she explained.

“My word is not the victim word. I have not – I have not been raped,” she continued. “I have – something has not been done to me. I fought. That’s the thing”

liberals here will now tell us she doesnt know what she's talking about and of COURSE Trump raped her.

Let’s quibble about whether it was rape or some other form of sexual assault, shall we?

Good old Breitbart.

;-)
Good old Breitbart quoting a story in the New York Times! Stop implying that Breitbart is lying, and learn to read. I'm not about to pay for a subscription to the Slimes just to post links here!
The woman is equivocating. She's backed off because she knows she can be sued for slander, and she should be.
The story is a lie.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Let’s quibble about whether it was rape or some other form of sexual assault, shall we?

Good old Breitbart.

;-)
there is no quibbling here. She admitted she lied. She says 'I was not raped'. Done and over. Move on.

Oh, btw, thank you for proving my point in post #5.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Good old Breitbart quoting a story in the New York Times! Stop implying that Breitbart is lying, and learn to read. I'm not about to pay for a subscription to the Slimes just to post links here!
The woman is equivocating. She's backed off because she knows she can be sued for slander, and she should be.
The story is a lie.
The Breitbart spin in its story is ridiculous, as always. The gist of the headline and the text is to enable right wing zombies to claim “It never happened! She denied it!”

Of course, she still says it did happen. The only real issue there is semantics, which is not very interesting.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Not at all. I’ll go with what she said. Instead of the “Breitbart version.”

;-)
her EXACT QUOTE...
“My word is not the victim word. I have not – I have not been raped,” she continued.

You're calling her a liar, and claiming she 'was' raped by Trump, at the same time saying you take her at her word when she says sh was NOT raped.

You can't even make up your own mind. Sad.

Jen

Senator
Now E. Jean Carroll is saying she has not been "raped". She is now tap dancing around the entire scenario. This is what lying schemers do.

Conservatives knew this story was a crock from the gitgo.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/27/donald-trump-rape-accuser-e-jean-carroll-not-raped/
Ohhh Lordyyyy..........

Lefty now constitutes a certain look with rape......uhhhh......... inappropriateness akin to rape.... if it serves their purpose. A man can't even look at these feral women without expecting to be taken down at some point in his life.

What a witch that accuser is. (Or maybe replacing the "w" with a "b" would fit better).

Spamature

President
She described rape as "sexy". Show me where the statute defines rape as that?
Without the person's consent and against their will, grabbing someone by the genitals, pulling down their undergarments, and shoving your penis into them is rape as defined by law.

Spamature

President
Now E. Jean Carroll is saying she has not been "raped". She is now tap dancing around the entire scenario. This is what lying schemers do.

Conservatives knew this story was a crock from the gitgo.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/27/donald-trump-rape-accuser-e-jean-carroll-not-raped/
She calls it a fight.
So in her mind it was a fight to prevent Trump from raping her. Except she was not completely successful and he did achieve penetration. So it was a fight she lost.

Hey your messiah beat another woman opponent.

And this time he did it without Putin's help.

Hooray for Deplorables !