• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Admin vs Obama Admin

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just read parents of two Benghazi victims suing Pi-In-Pant-Suits, damn shame boy Θ not part of the suit:

upload_2017-4-8_21-3-3.png

As an honorably discharged U.S. Marine combat veteran I applaud our president. If the Trump haters do not know it yet they best wake up. Trump puts America first, he is all business and no bullshit. You now mess with us and Trump will blow your ass to kingdom come. These out of control rouge states and brutal dictators best re think their agenda or they will likely end up dead. 59 Tomahawks speak volumes about America and our Commander in Chief. The left can bolster their negative narrative all day long and it only continues to cause them embarrassment. When they continue to march out folks like Susan Rice, a proven congenital liar and political hack they prove beyond any doubt how out of touch with mainstream America and who they really are. Does the left seriously believe we are to take Ms. Rice with any credibility at all ? Is this the best they have to offer ? If it is they are in very serious trouble.

Trump took decisive and tactical action against a criminal and very dangerous dictator who continues to brutally murder his own citizens. Trump said it best when he said no person should die from nerve agent in a most horrible way. America is back, and back in a very big way. The Russians, Chinese, North Korea and Iran best behave or we will wack their pee pee with quick and overwhelming force. Trust me the message has been sent and the message is that America is in fact a super power and we will not hesitate to take serious action against them, not just spew empty words and make fake red lines. Russia knows we could hand them their ass if they do something stupid. North Korea is about to get a lesson in American political policy that they will never forget. These nut jobs around our world have caused enough fear and carnage, we will eliminate that fear and stop the carnage.

Our military has the most advanced weapons and equipment on the planet. Messing with us is now would be a very big mistake. Trump is a man of action not bullshit and a bunch of lies. Some of these morons are going to call our bluff, when they do they will die. You have to wonder if Hillary would have done the same thing, I seriously doubt that she would have. Their is a new sheriff in town and these criminal dictators and terrorists best check their six, they are about to meet their maker. We are not going to tolerate any more crap from anybody for any reason. I am proud of what America stands for, it makes me feel very patriotic when I see my president take the action that was way overdue. We stand for the dignity of the whole world and we must lead and set the example. You may not like Mr. Trump and that is OK, I will fight to the death for your right to be wrong. We are Americans and we have our differences of opinion, but there is no doubt that we all embrace the rights of all men and we are willing to stand up for what is true, right and good.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Trump took decisive and tactical action against a criminal and very dangerous dictator who continues to brutally murder his own citizens. Trump said it best when he said no person should die from nerve agent in a most horrible way. America is back, and back in a very big way. The Russians, Chinese, North Korea and Iran best behave or we will wack their pee pee with quick and overwhelming force. Trust me the message has been sent and the message is that America is in fact a super power and we will not hesitate to take serious action against them, not just spew empty words and make fake red lines. Russia knows we could hand them their ass if they do something stupid. North Korea is about to get a lesson in American political policy that they will never forget. These nut jobs around our world have caused enough fear and carnage, we will eliminate that fear and stop the carnage.
If only the world were really as you see it... *sigh*

D

Deleted member 21794

It takes a pretty dumb person not to appreciate Trump over Obama. I understand that not everyone likes Trump and that's okay. I might not always agree with him. But Trump is definitely an improvement over Obama any day.
Indeed. At least Trump loves America. We all know Obama doesn't.

Incidentally, where were PJ leftists when Obama was warning ISIS of attacks in advance?

Spamature

President
And this is why I support Trump.

And then Susan Rice says that the goal of getting chemical weapons out of Syria was accomplished.

Yeah.

Right.

Who supports the Rice/ Obama lies?
When did Syria become our enemy ?