• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump admits he pays no federal taxes

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand

Clinton says Trump doesn't pay federal income tax. Trump responds: "That makes me smart."

9:36 PM - 26 Sep 2016

"Only the little people pay federal taxes." --Leona Helmsley
He missed that trap...whined about the debt...and Hillary landed the hook.

Yeah...maybe if rich folks paid taxes, we wouldn't be in such terrible shape...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
He missed that trap...whined about the debt...and Hillary landed the hook.

Yeah...maybe if rich folks paid taxes, we wouldn't be in such terrible shape...
I skipped most of the Hillary-Bernie debates so I'd forgotten how sharp and well-prepared and spontaneous and delightful she can be. WOW.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand

Clinton says Trump doesn't pay federal income tax. Trump responds: "That makes me smart."

She led him right down that rabbit hole. It was funny as hell. He gave himself away twice. The 'smart' remark and later something about it would have been squandered.

I saw this. amazing. but I think in real estate, when you can depreciate your building while collecting rents, this isn't that unusual.

I'm in sanders camp on taxes - there are too many tax breaks that only investors and the ultra rich know about.

now if only Hillary would "admit" what she said to those investors and ultra rich, when she was paid $500,000 a speech for talking to them during dinner, eh? Then the public would be equally informed about the candidates.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand

One thing is sure: Trump's claim that paying no income tax makes him smart wasn't very smart. That secret is best kept to oneself - that's the smart play.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I saw this. amazing. but I think in real estate, when you can depreciate your building while collecting rents, this isn't that unusual.

I'm in sanders camp on taxes - there are too many tax breaks that only investors and the ultra rich know about.

now if only Hillary would "admit" what she said to those investors and ultra rich, when she was paid $500,000 a speech for talking to them during dinner, eh? Then the public would be equally informed about the candidates.
At least Hillary pays income tax. We do know that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Do you only care about the speeches Hillary gave or did you want to know what Trump said in paid speeches he has given?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Do you only care about the speeches Hillary gave or did you want to know what Trump said in paid speeches he has given?
I want to know what tax Trump paid for money he earned giving speeches, and it appears to be zero, a fact Trump thinks makes him smart.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
One thing is sure: Trump's claim that paying no income tax makes him smart wasn't very smart. That secret is best kept to oneself - that's the smart play.
No...Not paying taxes and keeping that to your self is the Hillary way. You know she and Bill have shell corporations to hide their money and avoid taxes. Why don't you talk about that?

Drumcollie

I want to know what tax Trump paid for money he earned giving speeches, and it appears to be zero, a fact Trump thinks makes him smart.
You are right Trump is smart...and he is everything Hillary wants to be...uber wealthy.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
No...Not paying taxes and keeping that to your self is the Hillary way. You know she and Bill have shell corporations to hide their money and avoid taxes. Why don't you talk about that?
Hillary's tax record is an open book. Is that what you want me to talk about?

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
You are right Trump is smart...and he is everything Hillary wants to be...uber wealthy.
Hillary is doing fine. I know this because I have access to her tax records. On the other hand, there is Trump who claims to be über wealthy while implying he pays no income tax. Sadly, I can't peruse Trump's tax returns because he is hiding them.

Drumcollie

Hillary is doing fine. I know this because I have access to her tax records. On the other hand, there is Trump who claims to be über wealthy while implying he pays no income tax. Sadly, I can't peruse Trump's tax returns because he is hiding them.
Yes I have seen Hillary's tax returns and her shell corporations which are for avoiding taxes too.