• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump admits he welcomed Russia's help to win in 2016

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Let's call it what it is... you lying.

But if you are correct then we need to investigate every bit of foreign donations to Shillary and the 13 fundraisers she had in foreign countries.

Now tell us why what Hillary actually did doesn't matter and your lie does.
I like to 10-25 million range - very good investigative reporting, maybe next say around 5 - 500 million

It sure doesn't add up to 892 million as she reported - I guess the fully foreign funded campaign was yet another right wing lie.........sad - just make sheot up and throw it against the wall and see how many right wingers believe it - wait it will be EVERYONE OF THEM

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I like to 10-25 million range - very good investigative reporting, maybe next say around 5 - 500 million

It sure doesn't add up to 892 million as she reported - I guess the fully foreign funded campaign was yet another right wing lie.........sad - just make sheot up and throw it against the wall and see how many right wingers believe it - wait it will be EVERYONE OF THEM
You should learn to read what it says...No it doesn't account for all of her influence peddling. It never mention her sale of uranium to the Russians and if you had read the post properly you would know why.

On the second note I had not accounted for all of her influence peddling and the other reasons why she was lining her pockets. But thanks to you we now know that there is a lot more of her criminal behavior.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Cartoon makes a good point. I like it. Will this election suffer like the last in 2016 when Obama let the Russians sabotage Hillary. Obviously the mid terms weren't affected, otherwise Pelosi would not be speaker. Clearly now that Obama is not in charge, we don't have worry about another 2016.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Cartoon makes a good point. I like it. Will this election suffer like the last in 2016 when Obama let the Russians sabotage Hillary. Obviously the mid terms weren't affected, otherwise Pelosi would not be speaker. Clearly now that Obama is not in charge, we don't have worry about another 2016.
So now Obama colluded with the Russians - that is a new one.......... no wait that was a Fox News Bombshell wasn't it .

So who will the Russians help in 2020, I didn't know you cared so much about Hillary getting blackballed by the Russians but thanks for admitting it for all to see ! Don't worry about another 2016 - does that mean Trump loses then if you are saying no repeat .......... man you are slipping !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You should learn to read what it says...No it doesn't account for all of her influence peddling. It never mention her sale of uranium to the Russians and if you had read the post properly you would know why.

On the second note I had not accounted for all of her influence peddling and the other reasons why she was lining her pockets. But thanks to you we now know that there is a lot more of her criminal behavior.
But IT CLEARLY SHOWS US citizens contributed to her campaign and not 100% foreign money - just admit it !

redtide

Mayor
…..and will do so again in 2020.

https://www.balloon-juice.com/2019/06/12/russia-if-youre-listening-open-thread/

When Stephanopoulos told Trump the FBI’s director said the bureau ought to be called if a foreign government offers a candidate information, the president responded, “The FBI director is wrong.”

Trump also said a foreign government offering damaging information isn’t interference: “It’s not interference, it’s information,”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/12/18663543/trump-interview-george-stephanopoulos-abc-news-russia?fbclid=IwAR3oN-LNLVNHs1b6HlP03rfCpfMP6ouwJ5ev-p2C-0OxKgWpYiTP9edfWbg

Let's call it treason, the modern definition. Undermining America's intel institutions in favor of foreign govts.
Fake news strikes again, I heard the speech live and in its entirety and that is not what he said but I do see why you and yours have the need to spin it.
Thank you Mr. President for the awesome job done thus far, we are all far better off now then we were before.

FakeName

Governor

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

FakeName

Governor
Fake news strikes again, I heard the speech live and in its entirety and that is not what he said but I do see why you and yours have the need to spin it.
Thank you Mr. President for the awesome job done thus far, we are all far better off now then we were before.
Is this fake news?