• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Ahead by LARGE margin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroljo

Senator
This is what I've wanted to see. A poll that was taken with equality. This is what proves the lies and deceit of the others.

Grad Students Conduct 50 State Poll And Find Trump Winning by Large Margin
A group of graduate students conducted a poll in which they contacted 1,000 people in all 50 states, equally divided among Democrats, Republicans and independents. Their poll found Trump leading by a significant margin.

BEST POLL EVER: 50,000 people polled in 50 states, 1/3 republican 1/3 democrat 1/3 independent. Trump won 67-19

1,000 people polled in each state

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%
http://americanlookout.com/grad-students-conduct-50-state-poll-and-find-trump-winning-by-large-margin/?tgp=1

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WOW, look at all the lib replies..........☻

For weeks we've heard Hildebeest up by 10 or 15 and rallies prove that BS, hell, only 4 people showed up in Scranton, Pa and she had Uncle Joe with her......

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
This is what I've wanted to see. A poll that was taken with equality. This is what proves the lies and deceit of the others.

A group of graduate students conducted a poll in which they contacted 1,000 people in all 50 states, equally divided among Democrats, Republicans and independents. Their poll found Trump leading by a significant margin.

BEST POLL EVER: 50,000 people polled in 50 states, 1/3 republican 1/3 democrat 1/3 independent. Trump won 67-19

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

http://americanlookout.com/grad-students-conduct-50-state-poll-and-find-trump-winning-by-large-margin/?tgp=1
I'll be saving this post....LOL

Caroljo

Senator
I'll be saving this post....LOL
So? Do you have any comment on the poll? This is the most fair poll I've seen yet. How do you believe any poll that won't tell you who they actually polled and from what party? You should be worried.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
So? Do you have any comment on the poll? This is the most fair poll I've seen yet. How do you believe any poll that won't tell you who they actually polled and from what party? You should be worried.
I'm actually laughing...But please prattle on.....LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

Trump 67%, Hillary 19%?

Posting that insane "poll" confirms that you simply have no shame. None!

;-)

Jen

Senator

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

This is the point where Trump will take the lead..... and keep it.

Caroljo

Senator
Trump 67%, Hillary 19%?

Posting that insane "poll" confirms that you simply have no shame. None!

;-)
So tell me why we should believe all the other polls that only show percentages of who responded, and no proof of how many they polled are Democrats or Republicans? How can you believe any poll that won't show those numbers?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
The most accurate poll of the last 2 Elections is statistician Nate Silver's 538.com...Pretty much dead on in every race and prediction...Presently has Hillary with 87% chance of Victory and 370 Electoral Votes....

Bugsy McGurk

President
So tell me why we should believe all the other polls that only show percentages of who responded, and no proof of how many they polled are Democrats or Republicans? How can you believe any poll that won't show those numbers?
Actually, all major pollsters provide those stats. And all major polls show Trump getting thumped.

Even right wing hacks like Razzie. Confront reality.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
because the other polls show Hildebeest ahead..........he's paid to troll for her.

Caroljo

Senator
Actually, all major pollsters provide those stats. And all major polls show Trump getting thumped.

Even right wing hacks like Razzie. Confront reality.

;-)
Really? All of them do? I hadn't noticed. All I've seen is they give us percentages of different demographics. I've never seen any give us the actual numbers. But I'm sure you can prove it.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

You sound primed for a friendly wager. Let me know if you are interested, and if not, I'll know you don't believe the drivel you post.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Really? All of them do? I hadn't noticed. All I've seen is they give us percentages of different demographics. I've never seen any give us the actual numbers. But I'm sure you can prove it.
Sure they do. Research it if you really want those stats. Or post insane "polls" instead. Your choice.

;-)

Caroljo

Senator
Sure they do. Research it if you really want those stats. Or post insane "polls" instead. Your choice.

;-)
So you can't prove it. That's ok. My poll is 'insane' because it doesn't agree with your polls. Lol! At least mine shows clearly who was polled. You can't prove others do the same. You claim they do, it's up to you to prove it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you can't prove it. That's ok. My poll is 'insane' because it doesn't agree with your polls. Lol! At least mine shows clearly who was polled. You can't prove others do the same. You claim they do, it's up to you to prove it.
As I said, all major pollsters publish such stats. If you truly wanted those stats, you'd look it up on their sites. You don't want those stats. You want to mindlessly yammer.

Barbella

Senator

50,000 people
Trump 67%
Hillary 19%

Trump 33478 votes 67%

Clinton 9788 Votes 19%

Doesn't surprise me in the least. EVERYONE I know prefers Trump over Clinton... every single person in my circle of family, friends, and acquaintances.

Still, it's good to have it confirmed. Thanks!

Caroljo

Senator
As I said, all major pollsters publish such stats. If you truly wanted those stats, you'd look it up on their sites. You don't want those stats. You want to mindlessly yammer.
Would you mind showing me some? If you were TRULY telling the truth, you would prove it. I have never seen one that showed they polled an equal amount of both sides. You claim they have. It's up to you now.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
So, if i won't it's because I don't believe in what I post? How about, i won't because I don't make bets? It's something I won't do with anyone for any reason.
I'll stick with my original assessment. You don't want to bet because you don't want to lose; therefore, you don't believe the drivel you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.