• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump and Russian Hookers..It is starting to make sense now

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Did you read the "dossier"?
Do you believe it?
I actually do. After reading what was put out by CNN yesterday, it totally adds up. Trump wants to blame it on his GOP political opponents gathering the info as well as CNN. He stated this morning, there were (6) of them.
CNN didn't release some of the info that was on Buzz Feed.
Trump is trying to cast the MSM/CNN in a negative light b/c they put this out there.
He disavows all of the Intel just like he did the Russian hacking (which he now finally admits).

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I personally think you should keep the Russian thingy going...I think this is footage from the DNC

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I actually do. After reading what was put out by CNN yesterday, it totally adds up. Trump wants to blame it on his GOP political opponents gathering the info as well as CNN. He stated this morning, there were (6) of them.
Trump is trying to cast the MSM/CNN in a negative light b/c they put this out there.
He disavows all of the Intel just like he did the Russian hacking (which he now finally admits).
upload_2017-1-11_17-16-14.png

Awesome. We'll revisit this soon...

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
The oldest trick in the book...Ply the stooge with women and drugs....Film it and start the Black Mailing...Trump you dirty dog ...How did he expect to get away this?.....More info to follow ...America you've been conned and played.....................OBAMA 2016
Fake news is fake news.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
FAKE BS..........hold ya breath until video comes out..........................

what do libs have against Hookers, wait, it's because they are females and libs prefer males!
At least you are not denying it...Maybe you can blame Hillary Clinton?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative