• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Approval Even Worse - Rasmussen

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I have never been overconcerned or obsessed with opinion polls or popularity polls. I think a leader who is, is a weak leader. If you are concerned with whether your rating will go up or down, then you are not a leader. You are just catching the wind ... you will go where the wind is blowing. And that’s not what I am in this for.”
Lee Kwan Yew.

Beto O'Rourke errr Joe Biden errr Kamala Harris is not going to win

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The NRCC pollsters phoned me.
"Is Trump doing a better job than Obama?"
I said no.

This is an odd time to poll on Trump....so maybe they're nervous that even Rasmussen can't fix the numbers in Trump's favor.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I have never been overconcerned or obsessed with opinion polls or popularity polls. I think a leader who is, is a weak leader. If you are concerned with whether your rating will go up or down, then you are not a leader. You are just catching the wind ... you will go where the wind is blowing. And that’s not what I am in this for.”
Lee Kwan Yew.

Beto O'Rourke errr Joe Biden errr Kamala Harris is not going to win
Haha, nice. Likely to be Biden again soon. : )

Nostra

Governor
So trump is supposed to lose to the field. Excellent news!
This poll against the field is kinda like asking you if you would like to sleep with Rosie O'Donnell, or anyone else.

Chances are you would say "anyone else". But I could be wrong. O'Dunghole may be your dream girl.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hmmmfp. The last president Guy, same time - Same Poll. Got Re-elected.:(:(:(:(

Rasmussen July 15 2011.

Obama:
Approve 44%

Disapprove 54%
:(
Interesting. Obama’s average approval rating through each presidency is 8 points higher though. Guess we will see! : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This poll against the field is kinda like asking you if you would like to sleep with Rosie O'Dunghole, or anyone else.

Chances are you would say "anyone else". But I could be wrong. O'Donnell may be your dream girl.
Haha, I’ll pass on sleeping with Rosie, but thanks. ; )

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Suddenly the left loves the skewed Rasmussen poll ...
https://conservativefiringline.com/suddenlly-left-loves-skewed-rasmussen-poll
Suddenly the left loves the skewed Rasmussen poll. On several occasions, approval of Obama’s performance as president has hit 50 or 51 percent in Rasmussen’s daily presidential approval polls, when it has lately been consistently between 40 and 44 percent in most of the other well-known polls.

• Author: Dean Chambers

Title of this Thread should state: Trump Polling Higher Than Obama at the exact same time- Per Rasmussen DAILY Tracking.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Hahaha, per Rasmussen. Average polling? Obama wins. By a lot. : )

It’s okay, you didn’t know.

You posted Rasmussen's Daily Tracking, right ? Right.

So Did I. Apples to Apples. I just corrected your erroneous assumption.

Where ya gonna move that goalpost next, devout leftist :)

(walk off home run sounds)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You posted Rasmussen's Daily Tracking, right ? Right.

So Did I. Apples to Apples. I just corrected your erroneous assumption.

Where ya gonna move that goalpost next, devout leftist :)
You already derailed by trying to bring up Obama. I just schooled you by showing the large discrepancy in average approval ratings.

: )