• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump Approval Remains in Low 40s

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
It must be confusing to live in such a fantasy land. Its pot legal in your state? I suppose it would be easier to keep the insanity up if one is thoroughly baked first.
His disapproval rating is higher than his approval rating. Derp.

redtide

Mayor
His disapproval rating is higher than his approval rating. Derp.
I would expect nothing else especially given the polling samples they use. Still even with extremly skewed sampling and a 24 by 7 fake news hate campaign they still could not get his numbers lower. You gotta love it

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I would expect nothing else especially given the polling samples they use. Still even with extremly skewed sampling and a 24 by 7 fake news hate campaign they still could not get his numbers lower. You gotta love it
They’re the lowest in history...so yes...I do. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Pelosi wrap up smear campaign against The President will have one terrible effect against the media. Sooner or later people are going to get tired of the crap and start pushing to have the medias 1st amendment taken away.
Nope. We will not let you crap on our Constitution. We don't have a dictatorship here in the US. Don't like it? You're free to leave.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Nope. We will not let you crap on our Constitution. We don't have a dictatorship here in the US. Don't like it? You're free to leave.
Leftist are so delusional that they cannot see the damage they have done to the Constitution. Example shall not be in Fringed means what to you leftist?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I am not going to allow the chance to side step the question.
shall not be in Fringed means what to you leftist?
FYI without the second you would not have any of the other rights
Your last statement is an opinion. Neither of us know if we would have rights if it were abolished. But it doesn't matter, because it won't be (and shouldn't be).

Why would I answer a question that is simply a dodge, rather than wait for you to get back on topic?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your last statement is an opinion. Neither of us know if we would have rights if it were abolished. But it doesn't matter, because it won't be (and shouldn't be).

Why would I answer a question that is simply a dodge, rather than wait for you to get back on topic?
So you trust politicians? How naive of you. So how are your rights protected?

Haha, right..I proved it wasn’t. Notice nobody came to your defense. ; ). Wanna play again??
I don't need anyone coming to my defense. It's quite clear I humiliated you and you're trying another tactic. This one won't work either, since even someone as dumb as you must realize comparing a two year average to an eight year average is plain stupid.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why is it when you idiots get caught in a lie, you tell an even bigger one, as if somehow it'll give you credibility?

You have NOTHING to back that [Unwelcome language removed] lie up and it only makes you look even more [Unwelcome language removed] pathetic.
Thanks for that reply, I am sure it all falls within the fish's right winger post guidelines :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I don't need anyone coming to my defense. It's quite clear I humiliated you and you're trying another tactic. This one won't work either, since even someone as dumb as you must realize comparing a two year average to an eight year average is plain stupid.
Average through the presidency:

Trump: 39
Obama: 48

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/trump-approval-remains-in-low-40s.121573/page-3#post-2430297

On this week from each presidency:

Trump: 43
Obama: 49

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Oops. I just won again. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
how do you defend you rights against a corrupt government?
There have been corrupt governments often. That doesn't mean you need to shoot anybody. Right now, citizens are armed, but the US military could still nuke us all if they wanted to. We're more vulnerable than you think.

On the other hand, maybe they fear an armed public. I don't think they have to, but I can't say for certain that they don't. I can't prove it either way.

Just like you can't. Which is my entire point.