• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: blah blah blah blah blah....

Barbella

Senator
Hillary:

“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of the assistant, and the screaming started.
She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her — she went kind of manic and did not have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.
You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart — literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard. And that voice at screech level — awful!
She screamed she’d get that [Unwelcome language removed] Lauer fired for this. Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said, ‘If that [Unwelcome language removed] bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished, and if I lose, it’s all on your heads for screwing this up.’
Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast, the parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.”

“Matt Lauer was massively criticized for the rest of the week on air by the Clinton campaign and the rest of the MSM as having conducted ‘an unfair and partisan attack on Clinton’. Calls were made to The New York Times, The Washington Post, Huffington Post and Twitter executives, with orders to crush Matt Lauer. One staffer on the Clinton campaign told the NBC staff that they all fear Clinton’s wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as ‘an egotistical psychopath’.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available.

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, ‘I’m so sick of your face! You stare at the wall like a brain-dead buffalo while letting that [Unwelcome language removed] Lauer get away with this! What are you good for, really? Get the [Unwelcome language removed] to work, janitoring this mess, do I make myself clear?’

A female NBC executive said Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued: ‘It was the most awful and terrible and racist display. Such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the Oval Office, I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone. She was out of control.’”

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-if-that-f-ing-bastard-trump-wins-we-all-hang-from-nooses/

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hillary:

“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of the assistant, and the screaming started.
She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her — she went kind of manic and did not have any control over herself at that point. How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn’t seem to care who heard any of it.
You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart — literally unglued. She is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard. And that voice at screech level — awful!
She screamed she’d get that [Unwelcome language removed] Lauer fired for this. Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said, ‘If that [Unwelcome language removed] bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished, and if I lose, it’s all on your heads for screwing this up.’
Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast, the parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.”

“Matt Lauer was massively criticized for the rest of the week on air by the Clinton campaign and the rest of the MSM as having conducted ‘an unfair and partisan attack on Clinton’. Calls were made to The New York Times, The Washington Post, Huffington Post and Twitter executives, with orders to crush Matt Lauer. One staffer on the Clinton campaign told the NBC staff that they all fear Clinton’s wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as ‘an egotistical psychopath’.

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available.

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, ‘I’m so sick of your face! You stare at the wall like a brain-dead buffalo while letting that [Unwelcome language removed] Lauer get away with this! What are you good for, really? Get the [Unwelcome language removed] to work, janitoring this mess, do I make myself clear?’

A female NBC executive said Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued: ‘It was the most awful and terrible and racist display. Such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. That woman should never see the inside of the Oval Office, I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone. She was out of control.’”

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-if-that-f-ing-bastard-trump-wins-we-all-hang-from-nooses/
Trump sycophants getting desperate...dredging up old, stale bullshit stories about Hillary.

Stay tuned for some “Hillary killed Vince Foster” posts.

;-)

MrMike

Bless you all
Poor Leftists are upset over Mueller noting he will not nor could not indict President Trump.

rotflmao!

Poor Leftists are upset over Mueller noting he will not nor could not indict President Trump.

rotflmao!
Giuliani was singing a different tune when it was a Democrat president in the hot seat!!!

If the President is subpoenaed to testify, “he’s gotta do it. He has no choice.”
- Rudy Guiliani, 1998

Bugsy McGurk

President
Giuliani was singing a different tune when it was a Democrat president in the hot seat!!!

If the President is subpoenaed to testify, “he’s gotta do it. He has no choice.”
- Rudy Guiliani, 1998
That is classic.

What a disgracefully dishonest swine Rudy is.

Just like his boss.

;-)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You’re laughing now. But that was the hypocritical attorneys position when Clinton was the subject. :D:D:D:D
Giuliani is the one moving the goal posts, but ignorant trolls pretend it's someone else.
Giuliani is just the guy for the Trump toadies...he's a crook and a liar.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hillary:

Barbella: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
A new day but same ole same ole. Dumbest post ever.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Hillary:

Hillary is a despicable shrew.

C

Capitalist

Hillary:

And—let’s be clear about this—by the grace of God she lost.

I’d rather we not have a president at all for the next 4 years than have her in the Oval Office.

Nobody would expect the next Hitler to be a woman. Which only makes it that much easier for a psychopath like Hillary to assume the mantle.

Like I said, by the grace of God.

Dino

Russian Asset
What is this, bait and switch. The TT says Trump but the OP says nothing of him, shrug.
Yup isn’t it cool? Like a refreshing handful of cold water in the face first thing in the morning.
Time to wake up and smell the coffee!

Dino

Russian Asset
Hillary:

I witnessed one of these myself.
The door slammed, something got thrown across the room and the screaming started. Was awesome how it went from a slight boil to volcanic outburst instantly. All because an unexpected question came up in a news conference she couldn’t answer. I know some of her secret service agents, couldn’t stand her. She’s quite a character.

Yup isn’t it cool? Like a refreshing handful of cold water in the face first thing in the morning.
Time to wake up and smell the coffee!
Seemingly you’re defending the deceitful thread title, shrug. Btw, talk about HDS, Hillary Clinton is long gone. Funny to see you guys drawing more attention to the looser than the winner. Of course with his shitty JAR, the need for distraction is quite unambiguous. :D:D