• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump: blah blah blah blah blah....

Spamature

President
In Trumplandia, it is said that Trump did not rape Ivana, although she swore under oath that he did, and that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick, although she swore under oath that he didn’t.

;-)
Under the laws of Trumplandia "backsies" are part of the legal standard when it comes to sworn testimony.

Barbella

Senator
Is that the same standard you intended to apply to all allegations against BOTH Clintons ? Because it don't know of any of those claims saying there was a witness besides the alleged victim.

She never said this incident did not happen. She just said that what you read was not rape. Are you willing to say that what you read was not a rape ?
Who am I to say it was or wasn't rape? If SHE says it wasn't rape, I'm stumped. I don't know what to tell ya....

Barbella

Senator
You can put yourself in that position. Would you consider that rape if it happened to you ?
I don't know WHAT happened in that room. Ivana was obviously pissed at Donald, and people sometimes grossly exaggerate at times like that. I'm assuming that's what happened since Ivana walked it back, and is STILL, to this day, in a good relationship with her ex husband.

Which, I'm sure, she wouldn't be if what she accused him of in her anger was true.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ivana-trump-opens-surprising-facts-life-donald-trump/story?id=50330454

Spamature

President
I don't know WHAT happened in that room. Ivana was obviously pissed at Donald, and people sometimes grossly exaggerate at times like that. I'm assuming that's what happened since Ivana walked it back, and is STILL, to this day, in a good relationship with her ex husband.

Which, I'm sure, she wouldn't be if what she accused him of in her anger was true.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ivana-trump-opens-surprising-facts-life-donald-trump/story?id=50330454
You just read what she said happened in that room. All you have to do is base your response on what she claims took place.

Now, would you consider what she described in her sworn testimony as rape, or not, if it happened to you ?

C

Capitalist

The strangest thing is that they’re mysteriously babbling about Hillary’s alleged temper tantrums for some reason (which are likely concocted tales)
Nope. 100% true.

I was friends with a secret service agent in the first term of GW. He said that the First Lady had to be physically restrained in the Clinton years a number of times because the safety of the President was in jeopardy. She had taken to throwing dishes at Bill.

She is a tyrant of the worst kind.

C

Capitalist

You can put yourself in that position. Would you consider that rape if it happened to you ?
A hypothetical?

You want her to generate a concrete decision based on a fictionalized account with incomplete details?

Why not just demand she render the correct number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin?

Better question for you: Why did she walk it back?

Spamature

President
A hypothetical?

You want her to generate a concrete decision based on a fictionalized account with incomplete details?

Why not just demand she render the correct number of angels that can dance on the head of a pin?

Those details were complete enough to make a decision. Are you going to tell me that if a guy out of anger grabbed you, slammed you against a wall, and then pulled out his penis, and had sex with you, you wouldn't consider it rape ?

C

Capitalist

Those details were complete enough to make a decision. Are you going to tell me that if a guy out of anger grabbed you, slammed you against a wall, and then pulled out his penis, and had sex with you, you wouldn't consider it rape ?
I think you’re leaving out a few details.

I am reminded of my pilot trading days. My instructor was an Italian fighter pilot. He told me:

Now den-a, Cap, when-a you fly, you must-a fly like-a you must-a screw. What-eet-eez-deez-one (translation: what it is this one. i.e. what do I mean? I’ll tell you.) When-a you fly you must-a be very smooth and-a sweet. Now den-a, some-a-times you need to throw her up against a wall and-a fuk her.

Was he talking about rape?

One thing is for sure. She recanted. And that is the most recent thing she has to say about it.

Spamature

President
I think you’re leaving out a few details.

I am reminded of my pilot trading days. My instructor was an Italian fighter pilot. He told me:

Now den-a, Cap, when-a you fly, you must-a fly like-a you must-a screw. What-eet-eez-deez-one (translation: what it is this one. i.e. what do I mean? I’ll tell you.) When-a you fly you must-a be very smooth and-a sweet. Now den-a, some-a-times you need to throw her up against a wall and-a fuk her.

Was he talking about rape?

One thing is for sure. She recanted. And that is the most recent thing she has to say about it.
I don't know what he was talking about.

Please show me where she said this incident did not take place. Because as far as I know she has not said that.

I see that you would like to try to avoid answering the question because we both know what an honest answer to the question would be. I just find it sad that the very people who ranted and raved about accusations against BC are now desperate to find a way to say a rape was not a rape.

You right winger will never find your way home on a trail of lies. You will have to make a clean break first. I am trying my best to help you folks with that. But you have to be open and honest with yourselves first.

C

Capitalist

I don't know what he was talking about.

Please show me where she said this incident did not take place. Because as far as I know she has not said that.

I see that you would like to try to avoid answering the question because we both know what an honest answer to the question would be. I just find it sad that the very people who ranted and raved about accusations against BC are now desperate to find a way to say a rape was not a rape.

You right winger will never find your way home on a trail of lies. You will have to make a clean break first. I am trying my best to help you folks with that. But you have to be open and honest with yourselves first.
Broaddrick TODAY says that Clinton raped her. Ivana TODAY says that Trump didn’t.

That’s the truth you need to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
Brodderick TODAY says that Clinton raped her. Ivana TODAY says that Trump didn’t.

That’s the truth you need to deal with.
Trump says it wasn't him on the Hollywood Access tape. Who cares what someone says in spite of the facts on hand. It doesn't matter. She swore under oath and then made the statement about the incident. Let her go to court and tell the judge she lied under oath and then you'll have a point.

Otherwise, if it happened to you, would you consider it rape, is the unanswered question on the table.

Barbella

Senator
A hypothetical?

I couldn't even be bothered to answer his stupid question. No matter what I'd say, he'd come back with more stupid shit.

Spamature

President
I couldn't even be bothered to answer his stupid question. No matter what I'd say, he'd come back with more stupid shit.

Because it would have forced you to be honest. You know what she describe. You know if it happened to you, you would call it rape.

It's sad that you people feel the need to lie to yourselves in defense of Trump.