• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump blames US “foolishness and stupidity” for problems with Russia

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s truly reaching surreal proportions.

Remembers wingers’ yapping about their imaginary “Obama apology tour”?

Well, now we have Trump abroad blaming US “foolishness and stupidity” for the state of US/Russia relations. It wasn’t because of Russia’s cyberwarfare against our election, or the conquest of part of the Ukraine, or the shooting down of a civilian airliner, or killing people abroad with nerve agents. It was, says Trump, due to US “foolishness and stupidity.”

No word yet on whether Trump has literally kissed Putin’s ass...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Well, now we have Trump abroad blaming US “foolishness and stupidity” for the state of US/Russia relations. It wasn’t because of Russia’s cyberwarfare against our election, or the conquest of part of the Ukraine, or the shooting down of a civilian airliner, or killing people abroad with nerve agents. It was, says Trump, due to US “foolishness and stupidity.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/donald-trump-putin-helsinki-summit/index.html
remember the interview where Trump was told Putin had ordered the deaths of opponents? Trump's response was that the US was just as bad.

Bugsy McGurk

President
remember the interview where Trump was told Putin had ordered the deaths of opponents? Trump's response was that the US was just as bad.
That’s also been the Trump/winger apologia for Putin’s cyberattack against our election...”So? No biggie. We did it too.”

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
As I said, it’s surreal.
What's surreal is the "1984" level of disinformation being spread by the "inner party" and it's embrace in the "Prole" territories.

Russia attacks us
Russia didn't attack us.

Trump blames us
Placing some responsibility on previous administrations' policies for the undeniably poor state of US-Russia relations is different than blaming "us" Americans.

and the Trump rabble supports what Trump says.
Neither a Trump voter nor rabble here. You?

We live among tens of millions of brainwashed Trump zombies.
We live among 300 million+ media-brainwashed zombies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What's surreal is the "1984" level of disinformation being spread by the "inner party" and it's embrace in the "Prole" territories.

Russia didn't attack us.

Placing some responsibility on previous administrations' policies for the undeniably poor state of US-Russia relations is different than blaming "us" Americans.

Neither a Trump voter nor rabble here. You?

We live among 300 million+ media-brainwashed zombies.
Ridiculous. Other than nukes, Russia couldn’t possibly have done more to attack us - they launched a cyberattack criminally interfering with our election to get their stooge elected president. And Trump and his rabble just dismiss it.

Putin’s gotta be smiling ear to ear.

justoffal

Senator

Stop whining.....you have no credibility here anymore....I'm surprised you don't see that.
Neither does the DNC, the Media or even the Mueller team have any credibility left. Nobody believes anything coming from that direction.

If I was standing in the rain soaking wet and Bob Mueller came up to me to tell me it was raining out....I still wouldn't believe him.

JO

Bugsy McGurk

President
Stop whining.....you have no credibility here anymore....I'm surprised you don't see that.
Neither does the DNC, the Media or even the Mueller team have any credibility left. Nobody believes anything coming from that direction.

If I was standing in the rain soaking wet and Bob Mueller came up to me to tell me it was raining out....I still wouldn't believe him.

JO
Well, whether or not Fox Noise tells you, you can believe that Trump blamed the state of US/Russia affairs on US “foolishness and stupidity,” not on Russia’s crimes against us and the international community.

But even more surreal than having that cretin in the White House is having zombies who support everything he says and does, no matter how insane.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

JO
You have not spent a millisecond evaluating any criticism of Trump....by anyone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dollar88-million-and-counting-trump-amasses-huge-head-start-for-2020-campaign/ar-AAA7Luy?ocid=spartandhp

after I saw that I knew DNC had sent you some serious blow back to post...…..

oh well, your paid to speak to about a dozen dem/libs, so you not brainwashing very many

damn you libs still want war with Russia...…..of course libs aren't Patriots and don't have to fight...…..DRAFT would change that!
Such noisy noise.

Address the topic. Stop that inane yapping.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Very strange times.
When Obama said the US should be willing to talk with anyone and blamed most of the world's problems on America, and Obama supporters accepted that, was that "surreal" and a "very strange" time when we were "living among tens of millions of brainwashed" zombies?

(Mind you, I'm not saying Obama was entirely wrong, just questioning partisan bias.)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When Obama said the US should be willing to talk with anyone and blamed most of the world's problems on America, and Obama supporters accepted that, was that "surreal" and a "very strange" time when we were "living among tens of millions of brainwashed" zombies?

(Mind you, I'm not saying Obama was entirely wrong, just questioning partisan bias.)
Bugs and libs considered Obama PATRIOT for saying that, see the difference now...…...

Bugsy McGurk

President

1. This is not about Obama.

2. Obama did no such thing.

3. The current topic is Trump cozying up to Putin, and blaming US/Russia relations on the “foolishness and stupidity” of the USA. If you see nothing surreal about supporting Trump in this regard, so be it. That’s what makes it so surreal.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. This is not about Obama.

2. Obama did no such thing.

3. The current topic is Trump cozying up to Putin, and blaming US/Russia relations on the “foolishness and stupidity” of the USA. If you see nothing surreal about supporting Trump in this regard, so be it. That’s what makes it so surreal.
1. Yes it is

2. O bowed

3. on an opinion fray it's about what others opinions are

if that bothers you, PH loves you