• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called off visit to American cemetery in France - due to rain

Spamature

President
Place ya bet illegal immigrant_________________GO

Especially if impeached for not attending cemetery in France:)

You will be deported first!
I want your signature space. I get to decide what goes in it and you have to put what I say there and leave it there until I command you otherwise.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I want your signature space. I get to decide what goes in it and you have to put what I say there and leave it there until I command you otherwise.
Command...……...86 U
You will never Command me mofo, I out Rank You

Now something sensible you wish to lose________________

Spamature

President
Julie you're an immigrant, but, will never be First Lady or any kind of Lady.

How many times have libs cursed Churchill?

Maybe there wasn't any Marines to hold Umbrella over Trump as wonder Obama needed!

which btw is against military RULES, Obama made him a Slave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325893/President-Obama-makes-U-S-Marine-break-rules-does-look-happy-it.html
Oh look, your boy Trump is in TROUBLE !

His boss showed up for work and he stayed at home watching tv.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You scared of me Dawg or do you want to bet ?
Scared of you...…………..ROTFLMFAO

HELL NO...…..

If Trump is impeached before 2020, I'll close my PJ ACCT give you my home address
If NOT, you close your's and do the same

let's see who is scared now____________GO

will not be any of the silly shit of what you Command...…...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One Memorial Day, Pres Obama wasn't afraid of melting while delivering his speech in the rain.

after breaking military protocol bitch had to hold her own umbrella

thanks for the rating Troll

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Helicopter ride was canceled, Trump and his immigrant wife refused to drive to the ceremony with everyone else. Fvck the Trumps.

PARIS — The White House’s decision on Saturday to scrap the president’s visit to a cemetery for fallen American soldiers due to weather is creating a bit of a storm of its own.

President Donald Trump was scheduled to take a 30-minute helicopter ride from Paris to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial in Belleau, France. But a rainy forecast for the city made it too risky for him to safely fly there, the White House said a couple hours before he was to arrive at the cemetery.

"The President and First Lady’s trip to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial has been canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” the White House announced.

White House chief of staff John Kelly and Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made the roughly 50-mile long trip to the cemetery in a small motorcade of vehicles. The drive took about 90 minutes each way. Separately, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel traveled a similar distance by car to a commemorative event in northern France.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-decision-cancel-veteran-s-cemetery-france-visit-creates-n934796

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Helicopter ride was canceled, Trump and his immigrant wife refused to drive to the ceremony with everyone else. Fvck the Trumps.

PARIS — The White House’s decision on Saturday to scrap the president’s visit to a cemetery for fallen American soldiers due to weather is creating a bit of a storm of its own.

President Donald Trump was scheduled to take a 30-minute helicopter ride from Paris to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial in Belleau, France. But a rainy forecast for the city made it too risky for him to safely fly there, the White House said a couple hours before he was to arrive at the cemetery.

"The President and First Lady’s trip to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial has been canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” the White House announced.

White House chief of staff John Kelly and Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made the roughly 50-mile long trip to the cemetery in a small motorcade of vehicles. The drive took about 90 minutes each way. Separately, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel traveled a similar distance by car to a commemorative event in northern France.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/white-house-decision-cancel-veteran-s-cemetery-france-visit-creates-n934796
You'd like to "fvck" them
SS should visit you ASAP

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Scared of you...…………..ROTFLMFAO

HELL NO...…..

If Trump is impeached before 2020, I'll close my PJ ACCT give you my home address
If NOT, you close your's and do the same

let's see who is scared now____________GO

will not be any of the silly shit of what you Command...…...
You promising to runaway if you lose is not a bet. It's what I would expect you to do anyway. I want you to stay and follow my commands.

Now ask yourself, are you a man. or a scared little boy selling wolf tickets ?

Last edited: