• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called off visit to American cemetery in France - due to rain

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
France's Prez Macron is calling for an European Army - it is very uncomfortable between him and Trump. I should imagine their frayed relationship has a lot to do with Trump sending someone else to stand in the rain.
Yeah, that's it. Trump's personal comfort was MORE IMPORTANT than doing his JOB and representing America.
You Trump apologists are NUTS.....and stupid.

redtide

Mayor
As I said yesterday, Jack, you have changed since Fray. You used to be human...now, as a Trump defender, you're lower than dirt.
Nothing to defend. Trump is thus far has been one of the all time best presidents ever and the first in many decades to represent the people first. It is you sick people who keep throwing BS accusations and hate who need help

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Check out the wingers in this thread defending this latest Trump outrage.

I know I should no longer be shocked at the things they defend, but it’s still mind-boggling.
It's raining, so Trump gets a pass.
I think they know on some level Trump doesn't take his job as president seriously, is unfit to serve, doesn't give a damn about America or its citizens.
If they were capable of shame, they'd keep their traps shut.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It's raining, so Trump gets a pass.
I think they know on some level Trump doesn't take his job as president seriously, is unfit to serve, doesn't give a damn about America or its citizens.
If they were capable of shame, they'd keep their traps shut.
Yup. But their cultism is just too powerful. They feel obligated to defend ALL Trump outrages.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump can't even function like a considerate husband. Is his hair more important than his wife's? Yes, Trump in his own mind is everything and everyone else is nothing. That's the mental problem that makes Trump unfit to serve as president.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Instead Trump and our immigrant First Lady stayed dry in their room watching TV. This has not gone over well....considering the REASON he went to Europe....was to commemorate the 100th anniversary of WWI.

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

Churchill’s grandson weighs in on canceled Trump and FLOTUS American cemetery visit in France

Nicholas Soames

@NSoames

They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen #hesnotfittorepresenthisgreatcountry

11:07 AM - Nov 10, 2018
Oops I used that from Churchill's grandson before I saw this. Amazing how others can see what a disaster is while the deplorables make lame excuses for his every misdeed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Check out the wingers in this thread defending this latest Trump outrage.

I know I should no longer be shocked at the things they defend, but it’s still mind-boggling.
It was a FIFTY MILE RIDE for God's sake. Give the man a break. LOL
You think these excuses are lame, wait until the orange man starts defending his own sorry ass. Odd that the others could make it while Trump had to have one of his WH henchmen go in his stead.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump fans are immoral, amoral.....like Trump.
It's going to be interesting to see what Trump's excuses are for not going. BUT...knowing Trump, he may just try to change the subject. I haven't heard of him mentioning the horrible caravans coming to invade our country lately, have you?
Last week was a doozy, from the assault and hospitalization of the intern Jim Acosta beat up to the chads in FL. How will Trump handle it all? Maybe a few rounds of golf would be the cure for his many ailments.

Yeah, that's it. Trump's personal comfort was MORE IMPORTANT than doing his JOB and representing America.
You Trump apologists are NUTS.....and stupid.
Excuse me Julie? I was apologizing for no-one. Leaders do not cancel appointment on a whim - as much as you would like to think this one did.

Stuff is going on in the back ground and as Dawg said Security would not have liked the road trip ---- I doubt you have any idea what a US Prez visit abroad, entails.

redtide

Mayor
trump cultists are ant-American.

If they cared about the USA they would question trump instead of blindly following him!
Really? What accomplishments would you have US question? Perhaps the booming economy, the reduction in punitive taxes, rebuilding the military that Obama decimated, the enforcement of laws, the virtually no unemployment, the correcting the bad trade deals, making other nations pay more of their own way or is it his working to strengthen the US over all that we should question?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Excuse me Julie? I was apologizing for no-one. Leaders do not cancel appointment on a whim - as much as you would like to think this one did.

Stuff is going on in the back ground and as Dawg said Security would not have liked the road trip ---- I doubt you have any idea what a US Prez visit abroad, entails.
And DAWG has inside information? He called it off because of the RAIN...that was their excuse. Other leaders went. And what was going on in the background? I've not seen anything about any threat, but I'd imagine he'll get tired of people making fun of him for his first excuse and invent something to make himself look better.
And really...how do you know that leaders don't cancel appts. on a whin? Trump does lots of things on whims. Like tweeting in his dry room while others went in his stead.
Yes, you are making excuses...you do that frequently.