• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called off visit to American cemetery in France - due to rain

Bear Claw

President
Tell that to the media who reported it.

And, if I may, could you possibly respond with three or more words that actually address the topic?

Bear Claw winning posts:

Pure 100% BS

NO!!

Trump flies over 3000 miles to France and can't get 50 miles to the grave site??
BS

Can Bear Claw figure out the logistics of 3000 mile vs 50 miles?
Hint: Trump didn't fly 3000 miles in a helo.

Do you have a comprehension issue?

I never stated that he flew from the US to France in a helicopter !

Read your own post which proves me correct

You are the slow dolt here who fails to read what one posts.

ROFFLMAAO

How did the men standing in for Trump get there if it was so dangerous? Instead of going to his room and tweeting about the fires, not even taking into account the many who are putting their lives in danger to save others, he wimps out because of a little rain.
He isn't the President of the United States of America, is he?

trump also travels by Marine One as well, just in case you did not know .

He also has the Beast limo there as well!

Why not test it??
Whether or not The Beast is in France, I do not know but none of the rest of the security would be - because it was not expected plus it would cost France a small fortune to shut off Paris and the congested roads around it ( an impossible feat at short notice) - and the whole of the 50 miles he would have to have travelled - a small bloody fortune on top of what it has cost them so far.

LOL

Let me give that one some thought.

Will let you know next year.

:)
That is what you said = No, in answer to my question of would you care if Trump was killed in France as Princess Di was. So, on record, we already have your ' don't care if Trump is assassinated abroad.' We don't have to wait until next year - we've got you.

Bear Claw

President
Whether or not The Beast is in France, I do not know but none of the rest of the security would be - because it was not expected plus it would cost France a small fortune to shut off Paris and the congested roads around it ( an impossible feat at short notice) - and the whole of the 50 miles he would have to have travelled - a small bloody fortune on top of what it has cost them so far.

So??

trump could have paid for it all!!

Bear Claw

President
That is what you said = No, in answer to my question of would you care if Trump was killed in France as Princess Di was. So, on record, we already have your ' don't care if Trump is assassinated abroad.' We don't have to wait until next year - we've got you.

Care to find anything I posted to support your assumption of what I said??

Grow up and read first.

Bear Claw

President
I answered no because you asked if I had any idea about traffic in Paris.
I never drove in Paris so my answer stands!

I answered no because you asked if I had any idea about traffic in Paris.
I never drove in Paris so my answer stands!
Then you should have qualified your NO - since you could have been saying no to one of three things - I assumed it was the most important since it was so emphatic.