• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called Puerto Rico corrupt. Defend away Trumpies.

Spamature

President
dont follow... we know what he has done. we dont know what whomever you call ilk have done. it's just the broadcasting of aspersions which you seem to revel in
Defend his actions and or ignore them when he is caught doing the same and usually worse.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump called Puerto Rico corrupt. Defend away Trumpies.
Puerto Rico: Corruption arrests spark calls for governor ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/11/puerto-rico-corruption-arrests/...
upload_2019-9-12_12-13-18.jpeg

3:06
Jul 11, 2019 · US lawmaker who oversees Puerto Rico calls for governor to resign after 6 arrested on corruption charges The arrests are the latest in a series of corruption cases that have

Puerto Rican citizens called Puerto Rico corrupt.Nothing to defend.

Spamature

President
You asked for Dimwinger corruption, I brought it.

Now you want to whine and cry about deflection?:D:D:D
You brought up a lie. First of all he tried to collude with the Ukraine in our next election by sending Rudy over there. And when that didn't work he tried extorting a lie out of this dry hold.

I have a thread on that too.

Spamature

President
Puerto Rico: Corruption arrests spark calls for governor ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/11/puerto-rico-corruption-arrests/...
View attachment 44916

3:06
Jul 11, 2019 · US lawmaker who oversees Puerto Rico calls for governor to resign after 6 arrested on corruption charges The arrests are the latest in a series of corruption cases that have

Puerto Rican citizens called Puerto Rico corrupt.Nothing to defend.
He says PR is corrupt.
Okay, is the Trump admin corrupt ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You are free to point out scam like this carried out by the Dems.

I pointed out this scam almost two years ago.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/wow-is-right-trumpies-murdering-people-of-pr-with-their-corruption.105695/
Well would you look at that...confronted with the truth of his unflinching history of NEVER QUESTIONING HIS OWN SIDE...and being given a real-time dose of me doing so...spamature once again carries DNC water.

Unserious as always. I’ll exit here, because you’re merely a Democratic Party Press Secretary rather than a poster who is ever open to good faith dialog and reciprocal assessment of things.

Later.

Spamature

President
Well would you look at that...confronted with the truth of his unflinching history of NEVER QUESTIONING HIS OWN SIDE...and being given a real-time dose of me doing so...spamature once again carries DNC water.

Unserious as always. I’ll exit here, because you’re merely a Democratic Party Press Secretary rather than a poster who is ever open to good faith dialog and reciprocal assessment of things.

Later.
Yeah there I go. You complain that I should find something that I didn't find and therefore I am in the wrong for not validating your political opinions.

How fair minded of you.

Mick

The Right is always right
He says PR is corrupt.
Okay, is the Trump admin corrupt ?
Yes, Obama appointees are corrupt. Tribble, Comey, Yates are just the short list of holdovers that all committed misconduct leading to disciplinary proceedings.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah there I go. You complain that I should find something that I didn't find and therefore I am in the wrong for not validating your political opinions.

How fair minded of you.

just a minute.. up stream there are references to political corruption in PR. are you saying those references are false, do not exist because you cant find them yourself, or you are unwilling to acknowledge...?

reference is provided.

what is unfair about it?

Nostra

Governor
Rudy coming back empty handed and Trump's attempt to strong arm Ukraine into interfering in our elections when Rudy came up with zilch, is my proof.
Um, that has nothing to do with Crazy Uncle Joe's corruption years earlier while he was Barry Hussein's VP.

Please try to keep up.

Spamature

President
Yes, Obama appointees are corrupt. Tribble, Comey, Yates are just the short list of holdovers that all committed misconduct leading to disciplinary proceedings.
This is a Trump appointee. That is like saying the Buffalo Bills signed a murderer when they drafted OJ.

Spamature

President
just a minute.. up stream there are references to political corruption in PR. are you saying those references are false, do not exist because you cant find them yourself, or you are unwilling to acknowledge...?

reference is provided.

what is unfair about it?
Titles are limited in what you can say. I was pointing out the video of Trump calling another govt corrupt and how he was the best thing to ever happen to PR.

When this scandal and the highest death toll in US history is very much his govt's doing.

Thousands of people died because of this and his neglect and corruption.