• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Trump called Puerto Rico corrupt. Defend away Trumpies.

Spamature

President
You asked for corruption. I gave it to you.

You can't even keep up with your own posts.:D:D:D:D
In short the Chinese funded their private company is your idea of corruption. When Trump made sure that Ivanka's products would not be hit with his tariffs while farmers go broke because of them ?

That is some comparison you came up with.

Now let me yawn after sampling your nothingburger. It's making me a bit sleepy.

Nostra

Governor
In short the Chinese funded their private company is your idea of corruption. When Trump made sure that Ivanka's products would not be hit with his tariffs while farmers go broke because of them ?

That is some comparison you came up with.

Now let me yawn after sampling your nothingburger. It's making me a bit sleepy.
Once again you bring nothing. The one thing you are good at.:D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It does not say there are. I am sure he knows she has a clothing line. After all Conway went on TV to promote it in violation of the law and Trump showed his approval by not firing her for that.
it says trump made no specific effort as relates ivankas line. contrary to your assertion above

Spamature

President
ugh. but the point is that trump did not aid his daughter specifically
We don't know that he didn't specifically didn't exempt her but he did in fact exempt her.

But I will most certainly say right now that I retract the specifically inference in the post and say I was wrong that he made sure the tariffs did not apply to his daughter.

Okay ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We don't know that he didn't specifically didn't exempt her but he did in fact exempt her.

But I will most certainly say right now that I retract the specifically inference in the post and say I was wrong that he made sure it did apply to his daughter.

Okay ?
big of you. glad we dispelled that.

Spamature

President
I dont know what nostra is trying to claim. i simply dispelled what you claimed
That the apparently bogus claim about Biden and the Ukraine is an example of the kind of corruption among Democrats that has been uncovered in this latest Trump PR scandal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That the apparently bogus claim about Biden and the Ukraine is an example of the kind of corruption among Democrats that has been uncovered in this latest Trump PR scandal.
I still dont follow. you drew a line from trump to ivankas clothing line

are you saying hunter biden did not work for burisma? there was not an influence there in that Biden was there and did in fact influence?

Spamature

President
I still dont follow. you drew a line from trump to ivankas clothing line

are you saying hunter biden did not work for burisma? there was not an influence there in that Biden was there and did in fact influence?
I am saying connecting Joe Biden to what ever they claim went on in Ukraine with his son is no where near as close to Biden having helped his son's business through any actions he took as VP, as Trump's clothing exemptions are to Trump having help his daughter's Ivanka's business through his actions as POTUS.

Last edited: